Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Basick - Nice (Feat Hwasa of MAMAMOO, G2)

This is soo good, and Hwasa, she is the Queen, her voice, her sassiness, her everything, perfection.

[sOLAR'S DAILY MEMO]
#와규 ëŠ” 어떻게 먹는지 아는 사람?
#와구와구 ë¨¹ëŠ”거야!
안먹어본 ë¬´ë¬´ë“¤ì€ ê¼­ 먹어ë´~
-
How do you eat Wagyu?
Wagoo Wagoo
Oh, Wagyu is meat! ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
Really delicious meat ã… ã…  Melts in mouth..
Moomoos who haven't tried must try it!

13886259_10205350042509723_1746968172250

• Like 1

[sOLAR'S DAILY MEMO]

#와규 ëŠ” 어떻게 먹는지 아는 사람?

#와구와구 ë¨¹ëŠ”거야!

안먹어본 ë¬´ë¬´ë“¤ì€ ê¼­ 먹어ë´~

-

How do you eat Wagyu?

Wagoo Wagoo

Oh, Wagyu is meat! ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

Really delicious meat ã… ã…  Melts in mouth..

Moomoos who haven't tried must try it!

13886259_10205350042509723_1746968172250

how can one person be so beautiful? #eyebrowgoalstho

Random but should we not expect a comeback soon?

there was an article saying that they'll comeback around August, probably after their Moosical concert (Aug 13th~14th). they also said that they'll perform new songs in their concert.

there was an article saying that they'll comeback around August, probably after their Moosical concert (Aug 13th~14th). they also said that they'll perform new songs in their concert.

I kinda don't want a comeback during the Olympics (unless its sports themed) because I know SK are huge on sports and wanna support their countrymen so I don't want anything to overshadow the gloriousness that is MMM. BUUUUUT I will never be upset over a comeback. Tbh I slyly wanted an October comeback for some weird reason.

I kinda don't want a comeback during the Olympics (unless its sports themed) because I know SK are huge on sports and wanna support their countrymen so I don't want anything to overshadow the gloriousness that is MMM. BUUUUUT I will never be upset over a comeback. Tbh I slyly wanted an October comeback for some weird reason.

here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_in_South_Korean_music#August 

Mamamoo is in the August line-up comebacks along with Exo, RedVel, Infinite, Black Pink etc. 

i don't want a comeback in August either, but they probably don't want any rest rn because they know they're on a roll lately. 

Edited by Dolores Haze

here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_in_South_Korean_music#August 

Mamamoo is in the August line-up comebacks along with Exo, RedVel, Infinite, Black Pink etc. 

i don't want a comeback in August either, but they probably don't want any rest rn because they know they're on a roll lately. 

that's totally understandable. You have to stay in the limelight nonstop to have relevancy in kpop tbf but still... no doubt they will smash it because of the loyal fanbase. I wonder what kind of sound they will come back with now - every comeback has been a clearly distinct style of retro music...

I am hoping red.i.ate by RV is a joke - some in the RV thread have already

joked about editing this section and put that RV are covering Snoop Doggs music

etc so my heart would implode with happiness if I had RV and MMM actually coming

back with no joke at that time.

I'm seeing pics of MAMAMOO back in the airport. Do you guys know where they are going?

I'm seeing pics of MAMAMOO back in the airport. Do you guys know where they are going?

According to the schedule; they have an event in Jeju Korea International school

Other than that - they dont have any public scheduled event outside of the Moosical for August.

I've actually been wanting to ask about that.. regarding the "new songs" in their concert did they meant their existing songs which they have never performed live before or completely new songs?

I've actually been wanting to ask about that.. regarding the "new songs" in their concert did they meant their existing songs which they have never performed live before or completely new songs?

most probably the full version of Never Letting Go? they never released the full version of it. 

and they're gonna perform Wheein's 1st self composition at Moosical too so it's safe to say that they'll perform completely new songs. http://onehallyu.com/topic/369194-mamamoo-to-perform-new-song-wheeins-1st-self-composed-song-at-solo-concert-moosical/

• Like 1

I agree. Perhaps a completely new song since Byul said she'd been busy writing lyrics on YKBK Vapp (well, she's always busy doing that all the time I suppose).

All I know that Mamamoo will surprise us again with another bop. Yap.

• Like 1

:cry:  :cry:  :cry: 

Co5usFLUEAA9c2l.jpg:large

:rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah: 

The LOGO ring - I want one of those :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  It looks so good.

• Like 5

:cry:  :cry:  :cry: Co5usFLUEAA9c2l.jpg:large :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

:cry:  :cry:  :cry: Co5usFLUEAA9c2l.jpg:large :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

I wish I could get in on this.

:cry:  :cry:  :cry: 

Co5usFLUEAA9c2l.jpg:large

:rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah: 

OH MY GODDD!! i want the ring and the shirt and the eco bag and OMG  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  (i'll only have money for one item but)

Hi all~ Finally emerging from lurking due to excitement from Moosical!

Seeing all these official goods makes me feel that the concert is coming real soon! And it will also be the day that I will be able to see them in person~~ :la:

Anyway it will be the first time ever that I attend an overseas concert and Mamamoo is the only group that make me do it. (what have Mamamoo done to me..)

So some questions here... Have anyone went for concerts in Korea before? Anything I need to be aware of? Because I don't speak and read Korean so might encounter some problems there. :cry:

• Like 8

Seeing all these official goods makes me feel that the concert is coming real soon! And it will also be the day that I will be able to see them in person~~ :la:

Anyway it will be the first time ever that I attend an overseas concert and Mamamoo is the only group that make me do it. (what have Mamamoo done to me..)

So some questions here... Have anyone went for concerts in Korea before? Anything I need to be aware of? Because I don't speak and read Korean so might encounter some problems there. :cry:

Wait you're going just for the concert...? :rlytearpls: so jealous :rlytearpls:

Are you going with a friend at all? Take a dictionary and a guidebook with you, they'll be useful!

Wait you're going just for the concert...? :rlytearpls: so jealous :rlytearpls:

Are you going with a friend at all? Take a dictionary and a guidebook with you, they'll be useful!

Yes! Just for the concert. It will be a solo trip and will explore the rest of Korea after the concert.  :stare:

Oh god Im jealous. Such dedication though.

Goodluck and please update us on the experience.

Have you tried visiting the official fancafe, K-moomoos are kind and they can help you if you have any question regarding things.

You need an account.

Yes! Just for the concert. It will be a solo trip and will explore the rest of Korea after the concert. :stare:

:ahmagah: good luck!!! It's pretty hard since most Koreans don't speak English lol I was there back in 2011 and I was at LeeSsang's restaurant eating and wanted to borrow their telephone to call my Korean friend but they did not understand a word of English that I said lmao so I ended up not meeting my friend lmao (I had no smartphone back then)

If you're going for more than 1 week I think it's worth it to buy a phone number that's already including data to help you with maps etc. Also download Naver dictionary app!

How did you even get to get the tickets lmao and are the tickets for both nights??

can i give you dough so you can buy me snapback and ring lol thxbai

Wow how did you score tickets? Didn't it sell out in like minutes in Korea?

I managed to grab one while refreshing the site. >.<