• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cahbr

• MadameVastra

• YamaChan

• sparkilene

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr.Ambiguous Piano Man Um Oh Ah Yeh (2) (3) You're the best (2) (3) Decalcomanie (2) (3) Yes I am (2) Starry night (2) Egotistic (2) Wind flower (2) gogobe

'TWIT(ë©ì²­ì´)' - Hwasa | Released: February 13, 2019     'Lie Ya' - Cosmic Girl feat. Solar | Released: October 13, 2018     'Selfish' - Moonbyul feat. Seulgi | Released: May 23,

I'm not going to bother with spoilers. Thread isn't bustling right now anyway.   The moral of the story remains everything in moderation.   As the radish field expands, there's really nothing we c

omg they are doing a live perf on v-app? that's so cool the band version of 1cm taller than you. The live english translation was cool too

Aww they said now that they have achieved their first aim of their own concert, next aim is world tour~

They are doing words don't come easy live band version.. i kept getting goosebumps hwasa sounded soooo good :rlytearpls:

I'll probably come back when I have more coherent thoughts but for now I HAVE BEEN BLESSED. I WANTED THIS SO MUCH SO SO MUCH AND IT WAS PERFECT. IT WAS SO PERFECT. i'm a mess right now  :cry:

Wheein is gonna perform her song. Yes, you read it. Her self composed song.

And also there were hints of their new album too. Seems like they're going to perform some new songs.

(Take my money, please)

(And sorry if I seemed like having word vomit today since my FEELS are all over the place rn)

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

And also there were hints of their new album too. Seems like they're going to perform some new songs.

(Take my money, please)

(And sorry if I seemed like having word vomit today since my FEELS are all over the place rn)

No don't feel sorry. You're the saviour for moomoo's like me, who turn around and miss a whole Vapp.

(Take my money, please)

I really love how RBW not just let them but encourages and support  them to write and compose song. To grow as an artist.

They are really starting to be a company I follow a lot.

Edited by kaichi
  • Like 2

I missed the live, but from what I'm reading, I need a concert DVD ASAP  :rlytearpls: Please make the world tour a reality... but at least until mid-late next year, they really need the rest

Indeed it is, and the Moosical will surely be.

Incase RBW staff pass by this thread: whispers dvd juseyo.

Thank you so so so much for using juseyo properly I feel like I'm going to cry

NaverBlog_20160729_205537_00.jpg?type=w2

too beautiful for words! :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:   #whatvisualglory

I missed the v app but im looking forward to watching it later today... 1cm rock version and words don't come easy? just off that alone - take my money RBW

(Take my money, please)

Please don't hold back! I highly enjoy reading other people's word vomit about Mamamoo!

I'm in total agreement with pretty much everything you said

I also heard them mention Emotion. Please please give us a live concert version of Emotion! That would end me.

And I swear they said they would perform multiple funds!

Damn I don't have enough time to watch it now, but I can't wait to watch it later from your descriptions. Words Don't Come Easy live, you say? Consider me preemptively slain.

Random thought, but I really want Dingo Music to get Mamamoo drunk and give us a wonderful drunk ver. of one of their songs. I just watched Wonder Girls - Why So Lonely drunk ver. and it's hilarious (Sunmi is the mvp). I want Mamamoo to do it, if they're like this sober imagine them drunk :P.

Please don't hold back! I highly enjoy reading other people's word vomit about Mamamoo!

I also heard them mention Emotion. Please please give us a live concert version of Emotion! That would end me.

I squeal when i heard it - I'm still not sure if I understand it correctly considering my lagging feed. If they did perform it I'll be so happy. It is in my top 3 mamamoo song I always listen to it.

Thank you so so so much for using juseyo properly I feel like I'm going to cry

I'm trying my best to be able to speak , write or atleast understand korean - baby steps. :rlytearpls:  

Really hope they do a full rock version of 1cm at Moosical. That and Cat Fight would be amazing to hear and see live. I can already see the rock version of 1cm with Solar and Wheein embarrassingly head banging, Moonbyul laughing her arse off at them and Hwasa side eyeing them all whilst still trying to remain fatal. 

RBW, Kim Do Hoon, please release a DVD for us unfortunate international fans. 

And a concert in Europe would be great as well... or even just a small performance?.. no?.. okay.. :,(

No don't feel sorry. You're the saviour for moomoo's like me, who turn around and miss a whole Vapp.

Thank you [emoji8]

I really love how RBW not just let them but encourages and support them to write and compose song. To grow as an artist.

They are really starting to be a company I follow a lot.

I know, right? There's not many company/agency like that. They know their artists well, encourage them to grow, scold them when they made mistakes, and let them have fun while working. It's no wonder Mamamoo themselves are humble - RBW raise them well.

Thank you [emoji8] I really need to save money for their concert in case they visit my country!

Damn I don't have enough time to watch it now, but I can't wait to watch it later from your descriptions. Words Don't Come Easy live, you say? Consider me preemptively slain.

Random thought, but I really want Dingo Music to get Mamamoo drunk and give us a wonderful drunk ver. of one of their songs. I just watched Wonder Girls - Why So Lonely drunk ver. and it's hilarious (Sunmi is the mvp). I want Mamamoo to do it, if they're like this sober imagine them drunk :P.

While I want to see them singing drunkenly.. I feel like we're going to lose one vocal lol Solar would probably pass out and bully line create a mess - a fun one, that.

They noticed my comment spam about a "World Tour" yasssssssssss

1cm's live version is L I T, and Words Don't Come Easy was such a glorious cleanse for my ears, their voices are divine

The guitar guy behind them is kinda cute tho ngl

If a world tour does happen, I will literally drive hours to wherever they go (please come to ATL please) just to watch them. I hope if they come to USA they dont just go to LA and NY and that's it. 

I'm so happy just thinking about it tbh. 

If a world tour does happen, I will literally drive hours to wherever they go (please come to ATL please) just to watch them. I hope if they come to USA they dont just go to LA and NY and that's it. 

I'm so happy just thinking about it tbh. 

mate I feel you. if they came to Europe no doubt itd be prague or paris. Praying they hit up London tho. hell if I had enough notice id probably go to NYC to be fair

Moosical please go to LA so I also have an excuse to go to California  :derp:

but forrealz, watching the videos makes me so jealous of K-moomoos rn. Moonbyul's rap in Girl Crush was such a bias wrecking moment  :omg:  :cry:

I should've just volunteered throughout spring break and snuck myself into the SXSW K-pop night out... Fakes aren't that hard to come by...  :._.:

Edit: for people who missed it

http://www.dailymotion.com/gonnyonga

Thanks! That live band version of 1cm is so good especially the horn part. And Moonbyul being so excited and hyped while rapping in Girl Crush! I wonder if they will prepare a song where Byul will sing. Also WDCE and Sting live! They really need to release a DVD for I-MooMoos. RBW make it happen.

• HimawariAmu changed the title to [Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever