Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Moonbyul doing moon walk is my favorite [emoji7] [emoji7]

Also, why do I get the feeling these outfit is for Moosical? Them wearing this and smoothly dancing with canes and all [emoji57] [emoji57]

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

Moonbyul's side moon walk is one of the realest things I've seen as a MooMoo. She's so smooth with it. 

But maybe Solar will surprise us all and reveal herself to be the dancing queen after her hours of practice.

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to Moosical preview but I already uninstalled v app :rlytearpls:

Should I install it again or just wait for someone to upload it on YouTube? (Hopefully RBW posts it on MAMAMOO channel)

I'm looking forward to Moosical preview but I already uninstalled v app :rlytearpls:

Should I install it again or just wait for someone to upload it on YouTube? (Hopefully RBW posts it on MAMAMOO channel)

or you can watch it on http://www.vlive.tv/

or you can watch it on http://www.vlive.tv/

Thank you, but I'll have faith on Gonnyonga-nim (if I can't make it)

I have to admit that one of my favorite parts about Mamamoo on Showtime is the fact that you can hear the Showtime staff laughing on literally every Mamamoo cut. It's almost like there's a laugh track for Mamamoo's scenes  :hurr:

Our girls are so damn hilarious that not even producers and cameramen are immune to it  :dave:

Also

Teaser for Basick's song off his new album. As usual, Hwasa is featuring along with G2~

And because it hasn't been posted and relates to that Showtime preview

?fname=http%3A%2F%2Fcfile283.uf.daum.net

That dab Gfriend concept  :imstupid:

Edited by YamaChan
  • Like 6

haha sowon as solar is cute too 

omg they are doing a live perf on v-app? that's so cool the band version of 1cm taller than you. The live english translation was cool too

Aww they said now that they have achieved their first aim of their own concert, next aim is world tour~

They are doing words don't come easy live band version.. i kept getting goosebumps hwasa sounded soooo good :rlytearpls:

Edited by funkycucumber
  • Like 2

omg they are doing a live perf on v-app? that's so cool the band version of 1cm taller than you.

its epic :rlytearpls:

From the preview (What I got from the subs)

- Performed Don't be Happy
- Performed Girl Crush
- Hints at possibility of performing new song in the Moosical - I think they would perform a new song.
- Solar scolding Wheein for giving too much hints XD
- Wheein wanted to try Hihop duet with Moonbyul? Is this another hint Wheein? :rlytearpls: Moonbyul said let's try it in another VLive.
- Live band trolling Mamamoo XD
- I dont know if i read / understand it correctly something to do about trying a rock version.
- Moonbyul (emotional) raps at the beginning of Sting/A little bit - slower version / different arrangement.
- Amazing how they can get into the emotion of the song
- Performed 1cm Band(Rock) Version :o
- Solar asking Moomoos to move their body at the concert.
-----------It lagged My internet --------------------------------
- Performed Words Don't come easy - Ended with Words don't come easy.

RBW Concert DVD juseyo - take my money.

Edited by kaichi
  • Like 1

omg they just performed live words don't come easy my fav song and saw it live amazing omg the feelings mamamoo is amazing no wonder why I stan them hahah

Edited by gayisokayk

OH MY GOD WORDS DON'T COME EASY AS THE ENDING I'M DYING HALP

it was actually the rock 'n roll version of Taller Than You and it was so gooood, the new version of Sting was really good too. the live band was awesome as we all expected. i missed the previous performances, gotta rewatch later.

and the live broadcast ended with 3,1M hearts (in less than an hour), probably a new record of Mamamoo.

• Like 3

it was actually the rock 'n roll version of Taller Than You and it was so gooood, the new version of Sting was really good too. the live band was awesome as we all expected. i missed the previous performances, gotta rewatch later.

and the live broadcast ended with 3,1M hearts (in less than an hour), probably a new record of Mamamoo.

So many hearts. The rock version is really epic - now i want to see the whole version.

It's epic! AND I WANNA CRY SINCE I CAN'T COME TEARS :rlytearpls:

Byul's rap starting Don't Be Happy is great. I knew she added rap in the middle of the song, but the beginning? Wow. Just wow.

1cm rock version is dope, man. Dope. Fire. Lit. Everything I could think of. I never think it's going to be any cooler than that! Too bad Angel Line won't do hip hop unit.

And whoever asked for singing Byul, YOU'RE MY HERO. Please do it Moonstar. PLEASE DO IT.

Girl Crush.. Lol Byul is so into her rap that she stood up [emoji7] [emoji7]

Solo performance.. Idk what were they saying, but I think they'll do it. Each one of them. Dance or sing I don't care.

The closing, though, THANK YOU MAMAMOO! Words Don't Come Easy is the first song that I fell in love the first time I listened to it. I REALLY HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES RN BCS I CAN'T GO TO THEIR CONCERT AND DO THE SHRUGGING MOVES AS MAMAMOO SUGGESTED FOR 1CM PERF.

Last but not least, hope MMMtrans sub this bcs I want to cherish their previews in case RBW release nothing for Moosical.

(RBW, I know you're monitoring us SO PLEASE RELEASE A DVD WITH GREAT CAMERAWORK AND SOUND. JUST TAKE OUR MONEY)

• Like 1

I'm usually the wordiest MooMoo, so I'll just sum that preview up with:

It was unbelievably amazing and the Moosical is going to be epic. Wish I could be there!

Edited by YamaChan

When does a live broadcast usually replay? It says "Uploading for replay, Please Wait"

I am so jealous of those attending the concert, you get to see Mamamoo with a live band singing some of my favorite songs  :rlytearpls: 

I heard Hwasa mention something about a world tour; I really hope that becomes a reality. AFTER they get some much-needed rest of course.

My only wish is that they perform Gentleman at least one more time before I die lol. I love that song so much and am dying to see them all perform it live again. 

• Like 3

I'm usually the wordiest MooMoo, so I'll just sum that preview up with:

It was unsurprisingly amazing and the Moosical is going to be epic. Wish I could be there!

Indeed it is, and the Moosical will surely be.

Incase RBW staff pass by this thread: whispers dvd juseyo.

Indeed it is, and the Moosical will surely be.

Incase RBW staff pass by this thread: whispers dvd juseyo.

Don't whisper. Just freaking scream at them, kaichi [emoji12]

Ah, I have to add some:

They will go to Japan tomorrow! I can't wait for their collab tho.

Also, Wheein mentioned about having a new aim after fulfilling their first aim (concert), and that is to have a world tour! I'll save money from now on - I live so far away from the capital city that I should consider accommodation + transportation too, tears.

All of them look beautiful. Byul don't have any eye makeup and looks a lot like Minhyuk. Pfft. I love these two so I won't complain.

Wheein is so nervous she kept stuttering. Cute. Byul is the most eloquent with her words, followed by Hyejin and Solar.

Whoever asked for that 'Be Normal'.. Lmao. Byul was so embarrassed doin it.

Moomoos also asked them to make three line poem. Wheein didn't do it since she was nervous, and the other three covered for her.

Also! Apparently, Moosical stands for Mamamoo + music + colorful.

I hope Moomoos who missed the live preview can get the gists, and will wait patiently for the replay [emoji4] [emoji4]

• Like 2

Yep RBW needs to release a dvd!!!!

1237.jpg