• Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

@LilDiaphena - Setlist? This will  what i come up.

How many song are usually in a concert?

I want them to start with

YTB + 1cm - Mamamoo really got hype up with 1cm and YTB opening is just COmmon hey MOOMOO'S!!!!!

Freakin Shoes 

Girl Crush

Something slower - Emotion or Self Camera 

Wheebyul Hiphop dance break

Solar/Hwasa Solo

Hwasa all that jazz (Turn the clocks- thank you),Seasons of Love or We can't stop the beat,Lady Marmalade,end with Dreamgirls(Basically Moosical Medley) 

Ahh Oop / Wait a minute

Backwoods or Love story of a girl

end with Um Oh Ah Yeah + Mr. Ambigious + Piano Man (I think Piano man bow is the best ending)

Encore: Never letting go(full version with Wheein part) or a hint song for the new album.

I tried to keep this grounded - I'm still delulu XD I want Hwasa or Mamamoo cover of Empire State of Mind somewhere after hearing the adlib from Kcon NY.

Whatever ended up in real set list I'm pretty sure it will be lit. :3

Moosical fever.

this checks alot of what i hope to see on my moosical list  :hurr:  but may I add:

some kind of parody vid ala impretty rapstar in moo party

as someone mentioned earlier, words dont come easy live (I NEED TO HEAR THIS LIVE AT LEAST ONCE IN MY LIFE)

some kind of part change perf, ill never be over that one UOAY performance 

Delilah perf w better outfits  :rlytearpls: \

a new medley! 

and in general, perfs with new and not reused costumes lmao im hoping suits will feature

• Replies 50.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cahbr

• MadameVastra

• YamaChan

• sparkilene

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr.Ambiguous Piano Man Um Oh Ah Yeh (2) (3) You're the best (2) (3) Decalcomanie (2) (3) Yes I am (2) Starry night (2) Egotistic (2) Wind flower (2) gogobe

'TWIT(ë©ì²­ì´)' - Hwasa | Released: February 13, 2019     'Lie Ya' - Cosmic Girl feat. Solar | Released: October 13, 2018     'Selfish' - Moonbyul feat. Seulgi | Released: May 23,

I'm not going to bother with spoilers. Thread isn't bustling right now anyway.   The moral of the story remains everything in moderation.   As the radish field expands, there's really nothing we c

Now I'm imagining Hwasa singing All That Jazz ///dead. Chicago is one of my favourite musicals!

omg yaaas  :happy:

and somehow i can imagine wheein and hwasa doing nowadays (roxie and velma's finale) the "we could never have done it without you" line somehow fits in this context haha

and in general, perfs with new and not reused costumes lmao im hoping suits will feature

oot, but i just remembered this in relation to costumes.. solar posted something in the fancafe yesterday about what hair color would suit her the most? omg will she be changing it for moosical tho  :omg:

oot, but i just remembered this in relation to costumes.. solar posted something in the fancafe yesterday about what hair color would suit her the most? omg will she be changing it for moosical tho  :omg:

I almost forgot about that, isn't she also debating whether to go bob or not. I'm also conflicted on that.  Whatever that change is Im excited.

this checks alot of what i hope to see on my moosical list  :hurr:  but may I add:

as someone mentioned earlier, words dont come easy live (I NEED TO HEAR THIS LIVE AT LEAST ONCE IN MY LIFE)

Delilah perf w better outfits  :rlytearpls: \

a new medley! 

I'm debating on what is2 perf i want them to perform in the moosical because any among those will be gold.

I almost forgot words don't come easy, I want to see it too. B-sides perf I want them to perform. +for medley and exchange parts. So many things I want to see them perform. They will probably do some sort of parody, knowing them :hurr:

Speaking of set list, I know we see a lot of Piano Man performance.. But I really, really want to hear the piano version! And Gentleman too [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24]

I have no doubt they will perform their IS2 perf other than Flying Into The Deep Night (Passion Flower? Delilah? Wonderful Confession? Or the underrated Way To Sampo?)

For dance cover.. Can we have another hip-hop WheeByul, complete with all black outfit? *dead*

I also wonder if RBW fam is going to take part in moosical.. We have talented bunch in the company, after all [emoji7] [emoji7]

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

it might be.... lol

this checks alot of what i hope to see on my moosical list :hurr: but may I add:

Delilah perf w better outfits :rlytearpls: \

a new medley!

oh my god yes please WORDS DONT COME EASY makes me so high jfc moonbyul's rap is *clap* way *clap* too *clap* hot *clap* I'm fangirling so hard whenever she starts rapping :rlytearpls:

@LilDiaphena - Setlist? This will  what i come up.

How many song are usually in a concert?

I want them to start with

YTB + 1cm - Mamamoo really got hype up with 1cm and YTB opening is just COmmon hey MOOMOO'S!!!!!

Freakin Shoes 

Girl Crush

Something slower - Emotion or Self Camera 

Wheebyul Hiphop dance break

Solar/Hwasa Solo

Hwasa all that jazz (Turn the clocks- thank you),Seasons of Love or We can't stop the beat,Lady Marmalade,end with Dreamgirls(Basically Moosical Medley) 

Ahh Oop / Wait a minute

Backwoods or Love story of a girl

end with Um Oh Ah Yeah + Mr. Ambigious + Piano Man (I think Piano man bow is the best ending)

Encore: Never letting go(full version with Wheein part) or a hint song for the new album.

I tried to keep this grounded - I'm still delulu XD I want Hwasa or Mamamoo cover of Empire State of Mind somewhere after hearing the adlib from Kcon NY.

Whatever ended up in real set list I'm pretty sure it will be lit. :3

Moosical fever.

YES TO ALL OF IT but aah oop/wait a minute is something i just realized i really NEED.  i wonder if they might do musicals' references with their own twist on it. i'm so excited. mamamoo and musicals, my two favorite things.

i was watching fly into the night sky again and it always amaze me because they are such showgirls and it's so cute and perfect. they were born to be performers indeed.

[unconfirmed]

[iSAC] Mamamoo will be in Team C along with BTS, GOT7, GFriend, and Twice

Trans by: @19970901NET on twitter

[unconfirmed]

yessssss

I cant lie. I like bts... the thought of momo being near MMM makes me fangirl scream to some next level

[unconfirmed]

I really love Got7 and I like BTS so in hoping for interactions but I doubt they will 😒

yessssss

I cant lie. I like bts... the thought of momo being near MMM makes me fangirl scream to some next level

I really love Got7 and I like BTS so in hoping for interactions but I doubt they will 😒

I also hope for interactions.. YeoMaChinMoo is obvious, while I'm not quite sure with the rest even BTS. Unless the girls have same-age peers (like Hani and Byul), I don't think there will. Not to mention they are very shy [emoji20]

[unconfirmed]

Yassss since it's unconfirmed I'll try to keep my excitement down but yassss

BTS is one of two boy groups I'm into so that sounds awesome ^^ And when Wheebyul hosted Inkigayo with V and J-Hope they seemed to have a lot of fun. Especially Byul and J-Hope, they just seemed like long lost bros lol 

I know nothing about GOT7 but they seem cool *shrugs*

We know YeoMaChinMoo is fantastic already (I'm sure Byul will be clinging to Umji lol), and I'm sure that the gheys of Twice (cough Momo cough) will blend well with the gheys of GFriend and Mamamoo.

Heya :)  Hwasa stan & rabid moomoo here.  I have too many feelings about this question, so have to pop out of lurkdom to answer.

what would your dream setlist be like? 

In my dream, RBW gives MMM a month off after the moosical, so I feel no shame in how much there is here.  I've got a massive concert in mind where eSNa, Vromance, etc can have solos and features to give mamamoo breaks, with a setlist length long as yer sleeve!  (Perfect ideas stolen from others in this thread oc.)

m - Lady Marmalade
m - 1 cm of Pride
Wheein - The Sunlight Hurts
Vromance - Bing
m - Mr Ambiguous
m - Cat Fight
Moonbyul & Hwasa duet - Love Talk
m - The Way to Sampo
eSNa - I, I Love You
m w/ eSNa - Gentleman
m - Peppermint Chocolate
Vromance - She
Solar - I Lived Foolishly
m - Piano Man
m - All That Jazz
m - Delilah
eSNa - Me, Today
m w/ eSNa - Ah Sh*t / Ah Oop medley
m - Um Oh Ah Yeh
m - Blissful Confession
Hwasa - Memory (Cats)
Basick, Obroject, Vromance & eSNa - Bang Bang (Jesse, Ariana Nicki)
m - You’re the Best
m - Never Letting Go (encore 1)
m - Girl Crush (encore 2)

• Like 1

I kinda agree with your guys opinion about WGM, BUT I have my opinion too.

This couple is far from the ideal couple. They look good together, Eric is a nice guy, Solar is a good girl, but seems like they are not enjoing the experience. I know everything is scripted, but to be there you must have an open mind and a bit of acting skills, or things will start getting weird. They are a weird couple. No chemistry, no skinship, they don't want try something really new. It's not Solar or Eric's fault. It's just that they don't want to be there. Watch them is tiring sometimes.

I take for a good example Seho and Cao Lu. They are totally opposite, but their work as a couple, cuz they left aside what people think about them and just enjoy recording together. Making the thing look real is part of the show. You have to make people believe in the couple. Jota and Jin Kyung are doing the same. Joy and Sungjae did the same.

with you on this one.

Heya :) Hwasa stan & rabid moomoo here. I have too many feelings about this question, so have to pop out of lurkdom to answer.

In my dream, RBW gives MMM a month off after the moosical, so I feel no shame in how much there is here. I've got a massive concert in mind where eSNa, Vromance, etc can have solos and features to give mamamoo breaks, with a setlist length long as yer sleeve! (Perfect ideas stolen from others in this thread oc.)

m - Lady Marmalade

m - 1 cm of Pride

Vromance - Bing

m - Mr Ambiguous

m - Cat Fight

m - The Way to Sampo

eSNa - I, I Love You

m w/ eSNa - Gentleman

m - Peppermint Chocolate

Vromance - She

m - Piano Man

m - All That Jazz

m - Delilah

eSNa - Me, Today

m - Um Oh Ah Yeh

m - Blissful Confession

Hwasa - Memory (Cats)

m - You’re the Best

Welcome to the radish fa®m!!

omg yaaas  :happy:

and somehow i can imagine wheein and hwasa doing nowadays (roxie and velma's finale) the "we could never have done it without you" line somehow fits in this context haha

Totally.

I just realized that I want mamamoo to actually try doing a musical cover not just one song but a whole stage (2-3 song complete with acting and props).

I wonder with the concert name if they will try to do some storyline thing.

Heya :)  Hwasa stan & rabid moomoo here.  I have too many feelings about this question, so have to pop out of lurkdom to answer.

In my dream, RBW gives MMM a month off after the moosical, so I feel no shame in how much there is here.  I've got a massive concert in mind where eSNa, Vromance, etc can have solos and features to give mamamoo breaks, with a setlist length long as yer sleeve!  (Perfect ideas stolen from others in this thread oc.)

m - Lady Marmalade

m - 1 cm of Pride

Vromance - Bing

m - Mr Ambiguous

m - Cat Fight

m - The Way to Sampo

eSNa - I, I Love You

m w/ eSNa - Gentleman

m - Peppermint Chocolate

Vromance - She

m - Piano Man

m - All That Jazz

m - Delilah

eSNa - Me, Today

m - Um Oh Ah Yeh

m - Blissful Confession

Hwasa - Memory (Cats)

m - You’re the Best

This will be fun and lit. I'm all in for eSna x Mamamoo stage.  Welcome to the farm.

Welcome to the radish fa®m!!

I like what you did with the farm :hurr: 

Can't wait to see how bright the radish farm will be at the concert.

From pretz to pocky... I like the second one better..

NaverBlog_20160728_173950_03.jpg?type=w2

With so many staff around... Of course it's harder to build the romantic tension... Lol

image.jpg

Wgm.... solar isn't that much awkward anymore... Completely professional solar...lol

NaverBlog_20160722_204643_03.jpg?type=w2p

Tbh, there is a lot wgm soleric pictures or video... But since it isn't a shipping thread.... so just posted several

NaverBlog_20160716_163159_01.jpg?type=w2

Lastly, mamamoo booked on 160726 and 160903 as line up performer

Edited by vanbun

After seeing this picture...

CocFj5hVIAQSHCH.jpg

For some reason, I really want to see Moonbyul and Wheein cover Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal. I think it suits their dancing style perfectly, especially Moonbyul. Heck, Wheein already did a little Billie Jean when she was on the Duet variety show.

Also...Anyone have a link to the raw episode of the latest Showtime?  :lol:

EDIT: Found a video for those who can't wait for subs

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4m7d6r_%EB%A7%88%EB%A7%88%EB%AC%B4-%EC%97%AC%EC%9E%90%EC%B9%9C%EA%B5%AC%EC%9D%98-%EC%87%BC%ED%83%80%EC%9E%84-e04-160728-mamamoo-gfriend_fun

Edited by YamaChan
  • Like 2

After seeing this picture...

CocFj5hVIAQSHCH.jpg

For some reason, I really want to see Moonbyul and Wheein cover Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal. I think it suits their dancing style perfectly, especially Moonbyul. Heck, Wheein already did a little Billie Jean when she was on the Duet variety show.

Also...Anyone have a link to the raw episode of the latest Showtime? [emoji38]

EDIT: Found a youtube video for those who can't wait for subs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bUQ7cq72Ms

Moonbyul doing moon walk is my favorite [emoji7] [emoji7]

Also, why do I get the feeling these outfit is for Moosical? Them wearing this and smoothly dancing with canes and all [emoji57] [emoji57]

• HimawariAmu changed the title to [Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever