Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

At least its eric tho and not se ho... like legit

• Like 1

pizamaru pics

Wheesa Lolz; Everything Hwasa does turns to sexy and how can Wheein be cute and sexy at the same time. Moonsun is always Moonsun.

Lol how can hwasa be like this in every photo??? Hahaha i love it. Seriously every one of them in MMM has their own personality and dynamic and it even shows in a pizza cf.... more reasons to love these 4 crazy ladies

do moomoos hate solar's partner should moomoos be happy paired to a gentleman guy like him and less fanbase in short bashers? or some of here ship eric to other girl? look eric is really take care of solar properly and i believe that they just getting to know each other they just natural lols im soo glad she paired to a bigger fanbase idols its scary tbh if she paired a a-list k-idol lols

BTW they have a radio interview outside of WGM tomorrow no script needed for them lols

SORRY HOPE MY FELLOW MOOMOOS DONT NEG ME I SUPPORT MAMAMOO AND BOTH OF THEM INDIVIDUALY  :cry:

NO HARSH PLEASE IM SCARED :cry:

incoming wall of text 

i dont hate eric. instead, i'm grateful that solar is partnered to someone like him who knows his limit. imagine if her husband is jae rim, i bet by 1st episode fans gonna flock to his house and crucify him. 

it's just the premise of the show and the viewer's expectation that i strongly dislike. eric and solar tried to keep everything real ( lets be honest - unless you're looking for one night stand, you won't be doing skinship with a person whom you've only known for a couple of hours). because life is like that. not everything need to be rushed in a fast lane and it definitely won't work if the other person is not ready or not in same page. both of them are not actor and actress - they can't trick anyone thinking that they're in love. 

but the viewers.. god, i loath them ... they are the ones that i have problem with,  the ones that keep pushing their delusion and unrealistic expectation. like i said before, the viewers should allow solar & eric to do it at their own pace. but they even compare jota-jikyung with solar-eric, as if in every relationship, the abundance of skinship should be a gold standard. if they want to take wgm seriously as a matchmaker programme, then let it evolve naturally. coz that's how life is. a relationship or "love" aint about holding each other's body part all the time. 

i'm at edge coz i'm seeing solar being bashed for 'not trying', for 'closing herself' and they paint solar as the bad woman who reject eric's advancement, making like eric is the only one trying to work the relationship. but can't they see how she's trying to open herself little by little, even though its clashing with her character? if that's who she is, then respect her. don't demand anything that makes her uncomfortable. don't try to mold her into someone you want her to be, just because you want them to be a "relationship goals"

people might argue wgm is all entertainment and solar have responsibility to make it interesting. but if by selling fantasy creates another batch of delusional shipper who can't draw a line between dream and reality then I vote for Solar to end this asap. we dont need another khuntoria/taeun who never move on

• Like 8

incoming wall of text 

i dont hate eric. instead, i'm grateful that solar is partnered to someone like him who knows his limit. imagine if her husband is jae rim, i bet by 1st episode fans gonna flock to his house and crucify him. 

it's just the premise of the show and the viewer's expectation that i strongly dislike. eric and solar tried to keep everything real ( lets be honest - unless you're looking for one night stand, you won't be doing skinship with a person whom you've only known for a couple of hours). because life is like that. not everything need to be rushed in a fast lane and it definitely won't work if the other person is not ready or not in same page. both of them are not actor and actress - they can't trick anyone thinking that they're in love. 

but the viewers.. god, i loath them ... they are the ones that i have problem with,  the ones that keep pushing their delusion and unrealistic expectation. like i said before, the viewers should allow solar & eric to do it at their own pace. but they even compare jota-jikyung with solar-eric, as if in every relationship, the abundance of skinship should be a gold standard. if they want to take wgm seriously as a matchmaker programme, then let it evolve naturally. coz that's how life is. a relationship or "love" aint about holding each other's body part all the time. 

i'm at edge coz i'm seeing solar being bashed for 'not trying', for 'closing herself' and they paint solar as the bad woman who reject eric's advancement, making like eric is the only one trying to work the relationship. but can't they see how she's trying to open herself little by little, even though its clashing with her character? if that's who she is, then respect her. don't demand anything that makes her uncomfortable. don't try to mold her into someone you want her to be, just because you want them to be a "relationship goals"

people might argue wgm is all entertainment and solar have responsibility to make it interesting. but if by selling fantasy creates another batch of delusional shipper who can't draw a line between dream and reality then I vote for Solar to end this asap. we dont need another khuntoria/taeun who never move on

beautifully said. cant really top this thought

I'm coming here for a nice atmosphere after checking on twitter.

Gosh, I really despise those immature fans who keep looking down on other groups.. While I'm glad Mamamoo getting bigger and more popular, this side effect truly disgusts me.

Just leave other fandom alone [emoji36] [emoji36] and love the girls in peace [emoji19] [emoji19]

Edit : Sorry for the rant.

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

Edited by yibyul

I'm coming here for a nice atmosphere after checking on twitter.

Gosh, I really despise those immature fans who keep looking down on other groups.. While I'm glad Mamamoo getting bigger and more popular, this side effect truly disgusts me.

Just leave other fandom alone [emoji36] [emoji36] and love the girls in peace [emoji19] [emoji19]

Edit : Sorry for the rant.

Something like that happening. Im on twitter, I only follow the fansites mostly. I hope if they does that they would stop and leave other fandom alone. Though I think those are few.

Something like that happening. Im on twitter, I only follow the fansites mostly. I hope if they does that they would stop and leave other fandom alone. Though I think those are few.

Same. I only follow fan sites + nice moomoos + mmmtrans team lmao.

I just hope it's only a few. I can tolerate antis (who mostly said they're overrated and boring and screaming not singing lol), but these so called fans are..

I think it's not wise to solely blame on wgm....

Despite the pro and con, just think that showtime exist partly because of wgm... and more new people know mamamoo..... especially internationally....

Any excessive shipping is not healthy, whether moonsun or soleric...... No side is false/fake until proven otherwise.

Don't think solar mind either....

image.jpg

Edited by vanbun

Despite the pro and con, just think that showtime exist partly because of wgm... and more new people know mamamoo..... especially internationally....

Any excessive shipping is not healthy, whether moonsun or soleric...... No side is false/fake until proven otherwise.

image.jpg

BLASPHEMY!!!!

nah but youre right (but ill still delulu ship cos im in too deep!)

BLASPHEMY!!!!

nah but youre right (but ill still delulu ship cos im in too deep!)

Can't be helped.... Kpop fandom need delulu thoughts....... Many of it! ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

Exo as the biggest fandom right now sell fantasy that the members come from planet mars....

Edited by vanbun

Can't be helped.... Kpop fandom need delulu though.....

true delulu goodness of us all is what keeps them wons rolling in mate! lord knows I will keeping shipping all my crackships as long as im into kpop

image.jpg

There will always be divided opinion about this, it's just inevitable. Those who follow wgm and know about Mamamoo from Solar - well, it's a benefit for the girls - and vice versa - Eric has been more famous as an MC despite his vocal talent and now getting more recognition + CFs. If they befriend each other irl I'll be happy for sure..

The cons would be from the forced skinship that - yes it's scripted show even if only parts of it - is clearly the..let's say, the original purpose of the show. Doesn't mean all the fans will be happy about it either.

I'm seriously deprived of Moonbyul and Wheein Hip hop dance. I hope they make a special choreo on their cconcert.

• Like 1

I'm seriously deprived of Moonbyul and Wheein Hip hop dance. I hope they make a special choreo on their cconcert.

so very good! love wheein in "lay it down" ugh we do need a dance unit of these two... with leader and maknae singing and rapping

my thought on WGM in general is: I *clap* HATE *clap* IT *clap*

I've only watched 2 episodes because my roommate wanted me to watch it with her.

I think it's awkward as fuuuuuuuuq and damn, I pity those "couples" who have to force themselves to be close to each other. their interactions make me cringe, oh and also, pressuring them to kiss each other (cheek, forehead, wherever, and i'm not just talking about SoNam here) is a pretty disgusting move. Although I have heard from my Korean friends that interactions between most couples in Korea are truly cringe-worthy and cheesy af, so what we see on tv is probably the true depiction of relationships in Korea lmao

As for SoNam, man I'm pretty glad Solar was paired with Eric because he looks really genuine and he truly cares about Solar, probably since they're both singers. I think they'll stay friends just because they're on the same career path and also Chloe Moretz might contact Eric so she can meet Mamamoo lmao :ahmagah: anyway sorry not sorry for this rant :chu:

• Like 4

The thing with WGM is that I was a Solric shipper. I mean that as in, I think they have good chem and will probably stay friends for a very long time if they decide to. But, I've been backing away slowly for the same reason my fellow moomoo's have stated. I LOVE Eric Nam. He's an amazing person and I'm so glad it's him. 

But, I don't really feel comfortable with the show's general ideas now. It isn't right to force people to force feeling just so fans can fangirl. I was guilty of it but I feel bad now. 

I hope that if Solar does meet a guy, he's as great as Eric or even Eric himself (hehe). But, I'm glad so many of us have the sense to realize that that isn't who Solar is usually. She's such a bad actresses that MooMoo's can tell immediatly when she's uncomfortable. But, both of them seem to be having fun. That's what's important isn't it? 

• Like 2

Idk if this has already been mentioned. (is so sorry) But gaeko references mamamoo and solar in Primary's new song. 

Okay, for me WGM is a mixed bag.

Positives:

-I enjoy seeing them both get dorky together when they let their hair down a bit.

-I like Eric a lot and obviously I like Yeba so I'm glad they're two people I like who are pretty chill and understanding towards each other.

-Pretty much the whole point of Kpop (other than the music) is selling false dreams to people, and this show caters to that so people will pay attention to it and to Solar and hopefully gain more fans.

Negatives:

-I don't like the unnecessary panel doing a reaction video in the background because a) it's annoying af and b) they tend to romanticise every little movement they make and make it seem a lot more than it actually is.

-It does kind of seem like Eric likes her more than she likes him but that's probably editing plus Solar being awkward with someone she hardly knows. Nevertheless, it's pretty obvious that Solar is uncomfortable with some situations on the show.

- Along with the exposure Solar's had more hate with the 200 pound beauty rumours, plastic surgery rumours and just generally because Eric is the 'Nation's Boyfriend' so you'd expect that from jealous fans. 

-The whole show is designed to skew your perception and make you believe that something is happening when it isn't, not just the reaction panel but the editing too. So I can't get into it and just enjoy their interactions because it feels like an agenda is being forced on me.

Honestly, I don't really like Korea's style of editing reality programs generally.  The words plastered all over the screen, the repetition of situations over and over, the 'emotion' animations, different tints, fake audience reactions, an abundance of sound effects. There is so much of it all the time  and it's so garish that it totally removes you from the situation and makes it feel less and less like reality. I find the screen way too busy and feel like I'm being force fed ideas which ironically makes them less believable to me. I guess it's just cultural differences.

Edited by Turn the Clocks
  • Like 5

Idk if this has already been mentioned. (is so sorry) But gaeko references mamamoo and solar in Primary's new song. 

that was unexpected :lol: i wonder how the girls reacted to this song when they heard it.

and about the WGM thing, i'm not gonna say anything more about it since many of moomoo's here pretty much said all my thoughts, but i just wanna say that i like how the moomoo's here have stayed quiet about WGM even though many of us have been uncomfortable with it, i noticed there was rarely any users talked about wgm in this thread, and i see many moomoo's i know on twt and fb try to avoid discussing about this topic too. i mean you guys only speak up when the real problem is being mentioned and when the timing is right, not whining and complaining about it too much or too often (unlike some other fandoms when their faves are on WGM) and that's a good thing. perhaps the reason was because none of us want to cause unnecessary argument? 

anyway, i'm kinda glad that we've finally got the chance to open up about it. ^^ 

But, I'm glad so many of us have the sense to realize that that isn't who Solar is usually. She's such a bad actresses that MooMoo's can tell immediatly when she's uncomfortable.

Solar IS a bad actress. She can't hide her true feelings when she's facing something she's not comfortable with.

Like one time when Solar, Wheein, and Hwasa were on a radio show singing to Save Me From Myself, Hwasa started the song with the wrong note (it seems to me that she couldn't find the right note lmao) and Yeba's face was just.......... PRECIOUS.

yeba-frozen-face-1_zpsz3ffjgsz.gifyeba-frozen-face-2_zpsh2l033bp.gif

:ahmagah: :ahmagah: :ahmagah: :ahmagah: :ahmagah: :ahmagah: :ahmagah:

or when Mamamoo was being trolled by Baek Jiyoung....

yeba-frozen-face-3_zpsra4rwu1e.gif

LMAO :har:  :har:  :har:  :har: 

• Like 5

that was unexpected :lol: i wonder how the girls reacted to this song when they heard it.

and about the WGM thing, i'm not gonna say anything more about it since many of moomoo's here pretty much said all my thoughts, but i just wanna say that i like how the moomoo's here have stayed quiet about WGM even though many of us have been uncomfortable with it, i noticed there was rarely any users talked about wgm in this thread, and i see many moomoo's i know on twt and fb try to avoid discussing about this topic too. i mean you guys only speak up when the real problem is being mentioned and when the timing is right, not whining and complaining about it too much or too often (unlike some other fandoms when their faves are on WGM) and that's a good thing. perhaps the reason was because none of us want to cause unnecessary argument?

anyway, i'm kinda glad that we've finally got the chance to open up about it. ^^

Tbh i whined about it once or twice in my shipping thread BUT thats more anti wgm not anti eric. I really do like eric. Eric on after school club always used to make me laugh and i like his personality. I guess i just see it as a bonus for mamamoo and getting their name out there. It prolly lead to showtime (testing how popular the leader was etc) and im cool with that

My girls come first

Tbh i whined about it once or twice in my shipping thread BUT thats more anti wgm not anti eric. I really do like eric. Eric on after school club always used to make me laugh and i like his personality. I guess i just see it as a bonus for mamamoo and getting their name out there. It prolly lead to showtime (testing how popular the leader was etc) and im cool with that

My girls come first

well as a lurker i know what you guys have been doing there in the shipping thread, but i didn't count it in my previous post because i just automatically assumed that it was the only legit place to whine about it  :ninja: