Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

it looks so good dude - the placement of it no your arm is so good too. props to the artist!!!

my spirit animal is a panda (lazy, eats salad and is still fat and

is incredibly clumsy) but I wanna integrate a panda with the mamamoo goodness...

might get a squirtle though for my yeba!

thanks! :ahmagah: i wanted it to be there and asked the tattooist to make sure that she put it straight lmao :har:

squirtle!! it's cute but don't you think only moomoos will understand the reference lol unless you also like pokemons :har:

Sooooo.. To proclaim my undying love for the girls, I (finally) got their logo tattooed! :hurr: it's now still in the process of healing but this picture was taken a day after I got it :rlytearpls:

270AAA50-CDBE-4FC9-AB7C-C0C84B645C27_zps

Oh my god it looks so cool! I love how it also kinda looks like an infinite lifeline (like our love for them lol). I already have 3 and I'm hella broke but this made me want a mamamoo Tattoo. It's really pretty, you rocked it!

Hi guys.

I've been a long time lurker on this thread & thought it was about time I said thank you to those who translate/make English subs. Your hard work is greatly appreciated :)

graphics-thank-you-341366.gif

Edited by MooStar
  • Like 2

Hi guys.

I've been a long time lurker on this thread & thought it was about time I said thank you to those who translate/make English subs. Your hard work is greatly appreciated :)

graphics-thank-you-341366.gif

ohh welcome ^^

Edited by MeiTzu

Just noticed Hwa Sa having a tattoo (?) on the latest showtime episode. I didn't it notice before, does anyone have better pics of it or receipts thats it a legit tattoo? :smile:

9zmsfn.pngjudging by the font and the placing I can't imagine it being just some scribbling

When pics of it first popped up a korean fan on my timeline automatically assumed it was henna. Hwa sa and whee in both have real matching tattoos on the back of their ankles. Not sure yet if this one on Hwa Sa's arm is real. Wouldn't be surprised if it was. :) Edited by YOONGI
  • Like 1

Oh my god it looks so cool! I love how it also kinda looks like an infinite lifeline (like our love for them lol). I already have 3 and I'm hella broke but this made me want a mamamoo Tattoo. It's really pretty, you rocked it!

thanks to mamamoo's brilliant logo-maker :lub: this is my third and now i'm broke lmao 

When pics of it first popped up a korean fan on my timeline automatically assumed it was henna. Hwa sa and whee in both have real matching tattoos on the back of their ankles. Not sure yet if this one on Hwa Sa's arm is real. Wouldn't be surprised if it was. :)

I saw somehwere, I think it was on twitter, someone saying she confirmed it was real but the video didn't have its original audio so I'm not sure??? I'll try to look for it. 

thanks to mamamoo's brilliant logo-maker :lub: this is my third and now i'm broke lmao 

Being broke sucks but at least you have one more awesome tattoo  :smile:

Being broke sucks but at least you have one more awesome tattoo  :smile:

as long as the bills are paid :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:

• Like 1

It's a slow day.....

Edited by vanbun
  • Like 3

When pics of it first popped up a korean fan on my timeline automatically assumed it was henna. Hwa sa and whee in both have real matching tattoos on the back of their ankles. Not sure yet if this one on Hwa Sa's arm is real. Wouldn't be surprised if it was. :)

Thanks for answering  :chu:  Didn't know they had friendship tattoos, I searched for them and my heart melted a bit  :rlytearpls:

Hmm. I wonder if it's henna. I'm honestly not sure and wouldn't be surprised too if it were real. Let's wait and see! :)

Ssshhh it'd be just between us, then, and let's pretend the others aren't here lol.

truee so sad I was waiting for it : ( seems like all we will have are those 2 precious secs hahah

06V64P5.gif

HSru5ln.gif

by the way love this gifs so funny hahah

LyXAIjJ.gif

EJkhplP.gif

OVkgU7O.gif

angel line <3 please do a vapp soon *tears*

malUBo2.gif

eDw53Du.gif

Heheh... btw i cannot wait for next episode... looking fwd to Whein reaction actually

Here is a stream if uol don't have 1 :)

*EDIT - lol... i though it's today... apparent it's on the 28th July 6pm KST :D

Edited by Bella Strand

thanks! :ahmagah: i wanted it to be there and asked the tattooist to make sure that she put it straight lmao :har:

squirtle!! it's cute but don't you think only moomoos will understand the reference lol unless you also like pokemons :har:

i do love pokemons too but at this stage i dont think anyone would be surprised if i got a tat with a kpop reference....let me think on it further hehe

Damn, it has been a slow couple of days. The girls are really putting their all into the concerts.  :rlytearpls: I can tell it's gonna be amazing, i'm excited and i'm not even going. K-moomoo's are going to get whiplash from all the greatness.

i don't know where to rant about this so can i say it here?

whenever i watch wgm and i see comment like 'solar should've tried more', 'she keep pushing him away', 'this couple should have more skinship' - i feel so sad and mad. i doubt she really wants to be in the show, i bet rbw be like 'hey, there's an offer coming in for wgm? maybe you should try for more publicity' and this yeba leader who's willing to do everything for mamamoo sake, accepts it as a part of her responsibility to get mamamoo name out there. 

i like the show the way it is. i view it as purely business. i'm entertained with solar's antic. i applaud her for being herself - she's so transparent, like if she likes something she shows it, and if she doesn't she just express it. solar and eric have tried their best for the show, but at the same time they respect each other and don't overstep the border or pushing the boundaries. for me that's natural response. that's humane. who wants to do skinship and kiss a stranger you barely meet every 2 week? 

but then, there's the hypocrisy of wgm viewers come in. they know its scripted, but they demand concocted chemistry. they know the show is fake and most couple end up ignoring each other after the camera stop rolling, but they insist on the couple to pretend they're in love and doing heart fluttering skinship. they let themselves falling into the faux relationship only to cry 'faaakkkeeeee' when it's over. 

and they blame solar for the slow progress in their virtual relationship, they bash solar for not trying enough, for being so shy - but that's who she is! what do you want her to do? being an overly attached or a pervert girlfriend to feed people's delusion that will haunt her for the rest of her career like what happen to taeun or khuntoria? (i swear imma slapping anyone's face who gonna hold soleric banner in their 10th anniversary concert later)  

why can't people just watch the show the way it is, the way it progress? let it happen on her own will, with their own pace. 

if something is meant to sail, it will sail - even if it's a slow, floating party tube in Alaskan gulf. 

p/s: i enjoy the show for fun. but i can't wait for it to over.

• Like 10

ooh 'infinite lifeline' i've never seen it in that way but that's a really cool way to look at it

• Like 1

It also don't help that some of their segments had already been done many times by other past couples on which may or may not work on them (e.g. that swimming pool segment where Solar is uncomfortable). WGM staffs are lacking in ideas. Since both are much more musically inclined, why not do scenarios in this kind of line and maybe their chemistry will be more organic and not forced. Also, have they forgotten YongSeo? Because I'm pretty damn sure their first skinship took a very long time to happen when I watched that a few years back.

i don't know where to rant about this so can i say it here?

whenever i watch wgm and i see comment like 'solar should've tried more', 'she keep pushing him away', 'this couple should have more skinship' - i feel so sad and mad. i doubt she really wants to be in the show, i bet rbw be like 'hey, there's an offer coming in for wgm? maybe you should try for more publicity' and this yeba leader who's willing to do everything for mamamoo sake, accepts it as a part of her responsibility to get mamamoo name out there.

i like the show the way it is. i view it as purely business. i'm entertained with solar's antic. i applaud her for being herself - she's so transparent, like if she likes something she shows it, and if she doesn't she just express it. solar and eric have tried their best for the show, but at the same time they respect each other and don't overstep the border or pushing the boundaries. for me that's natural response. that's humane. who wants to do skinship and kiss a stranger you barely meet every 2 week?

but then, there's the hypocrisy of wgm viewers come in. they know its scripted, but they demand concocted chemistry. they know the show is fake and most couple end up ignoring each other after the camera stop rolling, but they insist on the couple to pretend they're in love and doing heart fluttering skinship. they let themselves falling into the faux relationship only to cry 'faaakkkeeeee' when it's over.

and they blame solar for the slow progress in their virtual relationship, they bash solar for not trying enough, for being so shy - but that's who she is! what do you want her to do? being an overly attached or a pervert girlfriend to feed people's delusion that will haunt her for the rest of her career like what happen to taeun or khuntoria? (i swear imma slapping anyone's face who gonna hold soleric banner in their 10th anniversary concert later)

why can't people just watch the show the way it is, the way it progress? let it happen on her own will, with their own pace.

if something is meant to sail, it will sail - even if it's a slow, floating party tube in Alaskan gulf.

p/s: i enjoy the show for fun. but i can't wait for it to over.

YOU'RE MY NEW HERO.

I can't add more to your rant, I agree with all of it!

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

may i ask i hope my question offended moomoos here? be honest

Go ahead MeiTzu. You know all of us here in the farm are pretty chill XD.

Go ahead MeiTzu. You know all of us here in the farm are pretty chill XD.

do moomoos hate solar's partner should moomoos be happy paired to a gentleman guy like him and less fanbase in short bashers? or some of here ship eric to other girl? look eric is really take care of solar properly and i believe that they just getting to know each other they just natural lols im soo glad she paired to a bigger fanbase idols its scary tbh if she paired a a-list k-idol lols

BTW they have a radio interview outside of WGM tomorrow no script needed for them lols

SORRY HOPE MY FELLOW MOOMOOS DONT NEG ME I SUPPORT MAMAMOO AND BOTH OF THEM INDIVIDUALY  :cry:

NO HARSH PLEASE IM SCARED :cry:

Edited by MeiTzu

do moomoos hate solar's partner should moomoos be happy paired to a gentleman guy like him and less fanbase in short bashers? or some of here ship eric to other girl? look eric is really take care of solar properly and i believe that they just getting to know each other they just natural lols im soo glad she paired to a bigger fanbase idols its scary tbh if she paired a a-list k-idol lols

BTW they have a radio interview outside of WGM tomorrow no script needed for them lols

SORRY HOPE MY FELLOW MOOMOOS DONT NEG ME I SUPPORT MAMAMOO AND BOTH OF THEM INDIVIDUALY  :cry:

I don't hate Eric, I dont think anyone here hate Eric (a wee bit annoyed but I don't hate him, he gotta do what he gotta do) . I don't like WGM though because I don't like seeing Solar getting uncomfortable. I watch the first 3 ep and cant bear watching anymore as I'm seeing sign of Solar getting uncomfortable and the crew kinda forcing the chemistry. It would be better if they just let them be. For me, how I see it Solar is the kind of person who take a long time before she can become really comfortable with anyone. She takes long time to really open up specially to skinship. That is also a testament on how close MMM is as Solar is pretty open to her members. Regarding the guesting I hope they wont question the two too much about WGM specially Solar.  Solars face when it come to those qs, are concerning for me atleast.

• Like 4

SORRY HOPE MY FELLOW MOOMOOS DONT NEG ME I SUPPORT MAMAMOO AND BOTH OF THEM INDIVIDUALY :cry:

No hate at all but i just cant stand WGM in general. The only slight redeeming feature is it tries to promote how people should try and be more romantic and chivalrous when courting but aside from that i feel bad for eric and solar. No doubt both are doing it for the good rep it brings them both but its so awkward to watch sometimes. Eric is a great guy and i really like him but imho he is above WGM.

So is Solar tbh. I dont think either of them had to do this. Plus all the forced skinship makes my own skin crawl

• Like 4

SORRY HOPE MY FELLOW MOOMOOS DONT NEG ME I SUPPORT MAMAMOO AND BOTH OF THEM INDIVIDUALY :cry:

NO. I even like Eric and remember those times I wish he is recognized more as a singer because HE'S GOOD!

I have to agree with kaichi, I don't like WGM. I'm glad iSolar is having fun and eating (thus the cute fluffy cheeks) and perhaps making friends for real instead of business relationship.

It's just, I'm concerned whenever Solar is asked about her 'marriage' and showing her either shyness or uneasiness. I also thought with how close Mamamoo to each other, they would have teased Solar (which they often do lmao poor leader) about it but they keep their mum. It's odd to me.

But I never once disrespect those who ship Soleric and think they're cute as a couple. That's the goal WGM aimed for, after all, and I completely understand.

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

• Like 5