Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Listening Girl Crush in loop. I think it's my favorite song at the moment :ahmagah:

When I first heard that song, I played it on a loop for 2 days straight.. 

Listening Girl Crush in loop. I think it's my favorite song at the moment :ahmagah:

I played it least once everyday, it is one of my favourite. The last song I listen to yesterday before I sleep.

Go girl crush, every day i do, go girl crush~~

It is one of the song concept I want them to revisit and try to promote as title. It is so catchy, fun and so them.

Sooooo.. To proclaim my undying love for the girls, I (finally) got their logo tattooed! :hurr: it's now still in the process of healing but this picture was taken a day after I got it :rlytearpls:

270AAA50-CDBE-4FC9-AB7C-C0C84B645C27_zps

• Like 15
  • Dislike 1

Sooooo.. To proclaim my undying love for the girls, I (finally) got their logo tattooed! :hurr: it's now still in the process of healing but this picture was taken a day after I got it :rlytearpls:

It looks cool! Is it in black, or other color?

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

woah! Looks awesome! A tattoo you probably won't regret. 

It looks cool! Is it in black, or other color?

Thank you! It was black when it was fresh but it'll soon turn to "normal" tattoo color which is greenish :rlytearpls: kinda sad about it!

woah! Looks awesome! A tattoo you probably won't regret.

Thanks! And hopefully :rlytearpls: I'll have moments with myself when i sit down and start regretting why i got tattoos in the first place (i have 3) but I'll also be over that feeling soon :hurr:

Yoooo this looks really good.... I didn't have the guts to go through with a Mamamoo one when I got my recent one bc I wanted to think of a unique way to do it to make it look awesome but it looks fine just with the logo.... seriously considering just getting this somewhere now. Thx for modeling it lol

LOVING the broken a cappella to "Recipe" at 9:34. It was just so fitting!!!  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :hurr:

LOVING the broken a cappella to "Recipe" at 9:34. It was just so fitting!!!  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :hurr:

I just finish watching this ep too. XD That broken Recipe acappella; If they are like this what more do they look like cooking on that time they are still living together. No wonder the lyrics of recipe is like that. They pretty much just do whatever. No more no more recipe. I also love how when the 3 specially the angel line fool around at the back Hwasa just eats,eats and eats.

Hwasa x Chicken is still my OTP. Their plan b in saving the recipe lolzzz XD.

Wi: It is not like we are going to die.

It also adds to the fun that you hear the staff laughing alongside them.

DAMMMMMM! Looks great :rlytearpls:

Yo dude that looks really nice! How long did it take?

I died at that 'storyline' ending to the showtime ep, how are they so funny??

And I love hearing hte staff laughing, I bet there'll be some new moomoos by the end of showtime filming :happy:

• Like 1

SolEric couple is about to end? The next episode will be the last?

please don't get my hopes up

really tho? next ep the last?

SolEric couple is about to end? The next episode will be the last?

Really? But I haven't seen any 'potential couple' in the news yet though.. If anything, I thought the one to go will be Cao Lu - Se Ho since they're the longest between the current pairings.

please don't get my hopes up

really tho? next ep the last?

Really? But I haven't seen any 'potential couple' in the news yet though.. If anything, I thought the one to go will be Cao Lu - Se Ho since they're the longest between the current pairings.

Not confirmed, I only heard them talking something about this. But I don't know, this is why I'm asking :P

Not confirmed, I only heard them talking something about this. But I don't know, this is why I'm asking :P

It will be good if it their last episode, Solar is ok to be fun but seems to be uncomfortable we she need to do skinship. 

wow i'm really loving your tattoo, looks really classy :)

Just noticed Hwa Sa having a tattoo (?) on the latest showtime episode. I didn't it notice before, does anyone have better pics of it or receipts thats it a legit tattoo?  :smile:

9zmsfn.png  judging by the font and the placing I can't imagine it being just some scribbling

Yoooo this looks really good.... I didn't have the guts to go through with a Mamamoo one when I got my recent one bc I wanted to think of a unique way to do it to make it look awesome but it looks fine just with the logo.... seriously considering just getting this somewhere now. Thx for modeling it lol

yeehaw thank you :hurr: if you ever get one, ask your tattooist to outline it lmao so it looks clean! mine didn't get outlined and i found 2 spots on one of the M's that weren't straight :rlytearpls: but thank moo for free touchup :rlytearpls:

DAMMMMMM! Looks great :rlytearpls:

wow i'm really loving your tattoo, looks really classy :)

thank you! but it's only because the logo itself is already brilliant in the first place :rlytearpls:

Yo dude that looks really nice! How long did it take?

teehee thanks! it took maybe 40 mins..? I WASN'T IN PAIN AT ALL I SWEAR :rlytearpls:

yeehaw thank you :hurr: if you ever get one, ask your tattooist to outline it lmao so it looks clean! mine didn't get outlined and i found 2 spots on one of the M's that weren't straight :rlytearpls: but thank moo for free touchup :rlytearpls:

thank you! but it's only because the logo itself is already brilliant in the first place :rlytearpls:

teehee thanks! it took maybe 40 mins..? I WASN'T IN PAIN AT ALL I SWEAR :rlytearpls:

hehehe I bet

I was gonna get the M of MMM designed into the scorpio sign (cos I am) but instead ive been talked into getting my spirit animal

40 mins aint bad at all! you did well dude

hehehe I bet

I was gonna get the M of MMM designed into the scorpio sign (cos I am) but instead ive been talked into getting my spirit animal

40 mins aint bad at all! you did well dude

oh the pain was totally worth it.. i'm proud of this! it's becoming my favorite :ahmagah:

what's your spirit animal? i think mine is wheein :smile: :smile:

• Like 1

oh the pain was totally worth it.. i'm proud of this! it's becoming my favorite :ahmagah:

what's your spirit animal? i think mine is wheein :smile: :smile:

it looks so good dude - the placement of it no your arm is so good too. props to the artist!!!

my spirit animal is a panda (lazy, eats salad and is still fat and

is incredibly clumsy) but I wanna integrate a panda with the mamamoo goodness...

might get a squirtle though for my yeba!