Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Have people figured out what the tattoo on Hwasa's arm says? I just noticed it in the last showtime ep.

Have people figured out what the tattoo on Hwasa's arm says? I just noticed it in the last showtime ep.

it was posted here on page 1248 (if you wanna check) and some users have guessed it says "friendship is where you are" or "paradise is where you are".

tumblr_oa4q6vpAnT1utpchxo2_540.jpg

• Like 1

it was posted here on page 1248 (if you wanna check) and some users have guessed it says "friendship is where you are" or "paradise is where you are".

tumblr_oa4q6vpAnT1utpchxo2_540.jpg

Ah thanks! It definitely looks like the second one.

hey! i was wondering, do you guys think mamamoo is actually gonna make a comeback this august? byul and solar kept saying the only thing they had in their heads was the concert and nobody mentions a comeback, not even in showtime. i know that probably means nothing, and they are still doing that comeback anyway in late august or right away after the concerts, but... Idk. I want them to rest, but if they want to keep working hard then I'm totally down for that comeback (obviously). Is that source that said about the comeback reliable anyway?

Well i just want to know your opinions! (:

hey! i was wondering, do you guys think mamamoo is actually gonna make a comeback this august? byul and solar kept saying the only thing they had in their heads was the concert and nobody mentions a comeback, not even in showtime. i know that probably means nothing, and they are still doing that comeback anyway in late august or right away after the concerts, but... Idk. I want them to rest, but if they want to keep working hard then I'm totally down for that comeback (obviously). Is that source that said about the comeback reliable anyway?

Well i just want to know your opinions! (:

I don't think so. They're pretty busy with moosical preparation - and unless they have different team to handle their comeback and concert, it's more likely impossible (to have comeback in August).

Besides, I think RBW is very, very busy what with Vromance's debut, upcoming Basick concert, Moosical..

Though if the rumor is true idk if I have to feel happy or want to strangle RBW for over working them.

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I don't think so. They're pretty busy with moosical preparation - and unless they have different team to handle their comeback and concert, it's more likely impossible (to have comeback in August).

Besides, I think RBW is very, very busy what with Vromance's debut, upcoming Basick concert, Moosical..

Though if the rumor is true idk if I have to feel happy or want to strangle RBW for over working them.

I think RBW is just planning - i.e they are thinking about it. I think RBW will assess it's plan after the Moosical. Also don't forget the girls actually like to work. I also agree they need rest.

• Like 1

I think RBW is just planning - i.e they are thinking about it. I think RBW will assess it's plan after the Moosical. Also don't forget the girls actually like to work. I also agree they need rest.

Yeah. That's why I push the thought of comeback rumor to the back of my mind. I hope they return around winter so that they can rest (and Byul to gain more weight please)

Yeah. That's why I push the thought of comeback rumor to the back of my mind. I hope they return around winter so that they can rest (and Byul to gain more weight please)

Oh so it was just a rumor? i thought it was some kind of respectable source that claimed had talked to mmm or rbw about it. but now that i think about, i don't think k-moomoos even did or are doing a big deal about it or even acknowledging a comeback? 

Oh, about that.. a lot of fans keep saying that byul is looking skinnier than usual nowadays - but somehow, imo i don't really see a change? lol i feel like a bad fan since everyone seems to think differently, but in my defense I think all freaking idols seem way too tin and need to eat more! (and rest, rest pls) Hmm... i feel, in their debut days is when her cheeks looked chubbier heh, but idk ^^u

Edited by my moos

Yep. No official statement from RBW yet, as far as I know.

Byul is thinner than UOAY era (and even then she was already thin!) I personally prefer her debut/Piano Man era, she still looks healthiest to me. Around Aah Oop she lost some weight, but still looks healthy. Now whenever I see her thighs I want to feed her.

Yep. No official statement from RBW yet, as far as I know.

Byul is thinner than UOAY era (and even then she was already thin!) I personally prefer her debut/Piano Man era, she still looks healthiest to me. Around Aah Oop she lost some weight, but still looks healthy. Now whenever I see her thighs I want to feed her.

Oooh, I agree about her thighs, those shorts don't fit well at the thigh section, but somehow i feel that that's just byul, idk she just doesn't seem like the kind who eats a lot (as those times i have seen her eat). Maybe pre-debut yes, but now... Well in the vapp w/yongsun they said they had been eating a lot, and in showtime they also said they had not been eating a lot of healthy stuff ^^u That's not necessarily a good thing hehe! but i hope she gains a little, and all of them feel good and energized. Lately i think hwasa is looking very healthy, her body looks really pretty- i hope she feels just as good emotionally as physically.

Edited by my moos

Yes, or perhaps Byul is the type to have high metabolism hence why no matter how much she eats she is as thin as a stick lmao sorry Byul.

Hwasa is body goals, considering she was sooooo thin pre-debut. I'm glad she dgaf about SK beauty standard.

Ops... I forgot to thanks Yoongi :)

Btw, did any1 noticed that MBC/Showtime cut out the preview scene from last week in this week actual show?

The scene where Whein ask Byul to tell Solar that the Kimchi Rice is not good,,, then Solar 'bulldozed' those 2 :D

Kh1f3Hj.jpg

I actually looking fwd to that scene... pity it got cut out :(

Edited by Bella Strand

Btw, did any1 noticed that MBC/Showtime cut out the preview scene from last week in this week actual show?

The scene where Whein ask Byul to tell Solar that the Kimchi Rice is not good,,, then Solar 'bulldozed' those 2 :D

Kh1f3Hj.jpg

They did that too in the 2nd ep preview where Byul told Solar off and Yeba fake-cried while Wheein laughing at the back lmao.

They did that too in the 2nd ep preview where Byul told Solar off and Yeba fake-cried while Wheein laughing at the back lmao.

Ahh... true true :cry:

The scene in car, right?? Now I remember... I wonder why... it's 2 times already.

Maybe RBW didn't approved that 2 scenes... hmm

Ahh... true true :cry:

The scene in car, right?? Now I remember... I wonder why... it's 2 times already.

Maybe RBW didn't approved that 2 scenes... hmm

Or it's just MBC's tendency to troll us.. Like, if you follow WGM, they also exclude the scenes in the preview [emoji19] [emoji19]

Or it's just MBC's tendency to troll us.. Like, if you follow WGM, they also exclude the scenes in the preview [emoji19] [emoji19]

I see... so it's MBC then :soul:

btw... it's been a looong time since i follow WGM... Last was the Adam couple (Jokwon & Gain)

I see... so it's MBC then :soul:

btw... it's been a looong time since i follow WGM... Last was the Adam couple (Jokwon & Gain)

I only followed like 3 or 4 ep just for Solar but I stop since it makes me cringe so much [emoji21] [emoji21] I only watch it again when the members visit WGM and stop it immediately as soon as they're gone lmao

I only followed like 3 or 4 ep just for Solar but I stop since it makes me cringe so much [emoji21] [emoji21] In only watch it again when the members visit WGM and stop it immediately as soon as they're gone lmao

Same. The whole show just makes me cringe from start to finish... Solar is a hella funny on it tho

I only followed like 3 or 4 ep just for Solar but I stop since it makes me cringe so much [emoji21] [emoji21] I only watch it again when the members visit WGM and stop it immediately as soon as they're gone lmao

Hahaha... honestly & don't tell anyone bout this :P ... i DID watched the 1st

episode! ahahaha

BUT BUT... the whole jail & rescue thing in that ep. turn me off. After that I

just follow the news haha

Other things.... Gfriend x mamamoo

image.jpg

my baby eunha looks so gorgeous! :ahmagah:  byul-oppa~ :lub:

Same. The whole show just makes me cringe from start to finish... Solar is a hella funny on it tho

I know how you feel. Though we get a bunch of Solar meme from the show lmao [emoji16] [emoji16]

Hahaha... honestly & don't tell anyone bout this [emoji14] ... i DID watched the 1st

episode! ahahaha

BUT BUT... the whole jail & rescue thing in that ep. turn me off. After that I

just follow the news haha

Ssshhh it'd be just between us, then, and let's pretend the others aren't here lol.

Kh1f3Hj.jpg

truee so sad I was waiting for it : ( seems like all we will have are those 2 precious secs hahah

06V64P5.gif

HSru5ln.gif

by the way love this gifs so funny hahah

LyXAIjJ.gif

EJkhplP.gif

OVkgU7O.gif

angel line <3 please do a vapp soon *tears*

malUBo2.gif

eDw53Du.gif

Edited by gayisokayk

Solar needs to stop doing this, lmao. It was funny that Byul got her pink panties too  :ninja: 

It's on V-App!

http://www.vlive.tv/video/11562/

Yes! It was on v app. It doesn't have subs yet tho.  You can watch it here

Thank you for the subs! My main otp is Hwasa x Food so anytime I get to see her eat/cook makes me happy because she enjoys it so much lmao

thanks guys!! what a helpful bunch we are:) 

Solar buying crocs! lolololololololol