Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

The best subs team! Yo Yoongi.... how do we send you guys gifts etc? You do so much for us English speaking fans :chu: You deserve all the wons!

Ikr?? I honestly would like to contribute by donating (because I don't speak korean lmao nor can i use aegisub) Maybe not much but at least it will help with the website or something.. What do ya think, Yoongi??

Ikr?? I honestly would like to contribute by donating (because I don't speak korean lmao nor can i use aegisub) Maybe not much but at least it will help with the website or something.. What do ya think, Yoongi??

dude im not even joking. subbing isn't easy and they do it so quickly, accurately and so well... we gotta show our love to the team that helps us love our girls.. yoongi! accept our love dangit!

omg guess what day it is?? happy birthday to queen mom hwarsa! ~<(:D)

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_706asj106m80

tumblr_oa2dcftZgG1ugf371o1_500.gif

• Like 1

:ahmagah: HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! TO QUEEN AHN HYEJIN.  also known as "Hwasa", "Whasa", ''Thigh goddes'', "Hwasabi" etc.

1c090b0c403b48a429de16d508a713d2da7fa735

Yo i hope we get a bday Vapp 

VOTE FOR MAMAMOO ON THE K-POP FAN ARMY SHOWDOWN HERE:

VOTE HERE: http://www.kvilleentertainment.net/poll.php?id=9437411

I voted many times but each times i voted around 5/6 votes was put on the other side... SO SUSPICIOUS ! how they can do that thing ? there are 200 people who watch the vote each second or ?

dude im not even joking. subbing isn't easy and they do it so quickly, accurately and so well... we gotta show our love to the team that helps us love our girls.. yoongi! accept our love dangit!

Yeah they really do!! Also they pay attention to grammar and stuff which I'm really thankful of. Yoongi where r u~~

674A5BCB-CFDA-40A6-9A61-AB2D4E5AACC7_zps

I voted many times but each times i voted around 5/6 votes was put on the other side... SO SUSPICIOUS ! how they can do that thing ? there are 200 people who watch the vote each second or ?

Yep kpopsnake was suspicious that some people might be using a script to automate the votes... *runs away*

[ENG SUB] 160719 Mamamoo V APP: YongKong ByulKong’s Worry Counseling!

SWPHe6v.png

WATCH HERE!

Wow wow thank you so much for posting this. [emoji4] I skipped a lot on v app bc it's lagging so hard.

ive never used scripts to automate polls before bc it feels to me like cheating but if they're doing it (which I just saw us lose .1% of votes in like thirty seconds so I'm pretty sure they are) I feel more justified in doing so...

Alright I'll get it set up then have a bit of an ethical conversation with myself before I run it to make sure I want to do it lol

Never knew that existed but that sucks, what if everyone In a fandom did that, then they would never lose

I Miss You makes me emotional whenever I feel lovesick lol.

And for upbeat songs, I always listen to Piano Man bc it's a legit bop. ^.^ Woo Hoo as well, giving me good vibes in instant. [emoji4]

This is interesting because most groups have that song that makes you sad/cry when your lovesick and I usually NEVR want to listen to that song because I don't like being sad xD ~~ some people do like getting emotional from those songs though

Honestly, there isn't much that I pay for in regards to our team, website etc. I have a job so the little bit I do pay for I can afford, so there is no reason to ask for donations. Everyone's thanks is quite enough! <3

• Like 4

Honestly, there isn't much that I pay for in regards to our team, website etc. I have a job so the little bit I do pay for I can afford, so there is no reason to ask for donations. Everyone's thanks is quite enough! <3

Fair enough but ima send you like... love and shizz by post then. Accept our love yoongi!

Fair enough but ima send you like... love and shizz by post then. Accept our love yoongi!

It's the team who deserves all the love, but I accept! :P

tumblr_nszibtUHdO1tpux0go2_400.gif

• Like 2

If you say so <3

9CB2A3E2-125F-4AD7-9D6D-64DF518BD1AF_zps

Happy birthday Hwasa, the ultimate maknae of Mamamoo [emoji8] [emoji8]

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

Anyone kind soul could help me with the banner of the girls' sales thread? I tried to create some mock (basically just using ms paint, don't know photoshop) and ended up just using their Moosical group picture because the mocks were so bad.

Anyone kind soul could help me with the banner of the girls' sales thread? I tried to create some mock (basically just using ms paint, don't know photoshop) and ended up just using their Moosical group picture because the mocks were so bad.

is this okay enough?

e27UTWg.png

feel free to tell me if there's anything you want me to edit :lol:

• Like 4

Happy Birthday Hwasa... :)

BTW... any news on Showtime Ep. 3 ENG translation?

Not yet. Yoongi will notify us when the team is done. [emoji4]

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk