Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Anyone saw preview for new idol dancing show, Hit the Stage?? Would love to see wheein or Moonbyul on the show in the future!! Although they seem to put emphasis into powerful/strong moves while Moonbyul is more of a smooth/chill dancer. You guys think they would qualify for the show? lots of people think Mamamoo can't dance because they're more of a vocal group, would be nice to see mamamoo proving them wrong.

Also a lot of the girls on the show (besides hyoyeon) are just "sexy" dancers, would love to see more girls who can dance like boys on the show (ex; moon or wheein)

Actually Bora and Momo can hit it hard but just for that episode they seem to go for sexy bc going head to head w/ males on "power" is not advantageous :)

Mm I've always been thinking I want WheeByul on some special dance stage for a music show or other but not a competition show like Hit The Stage. I think MooMoos would be right up there supporting them but... idk Wheein's always seems like she doesn't like showing off her dance even though she's freakin great at it. It might be my opinion but even though they're great I don't think they can compete on the same level as dancers like the ones on Hit The Stage rn. 

So, I just recently saw a thread that asked for the most precious song/ song that always makes you cry for fans from their group, and I struggled with this one. Mainly because, I view every single song from MAMAMOO so precious. But, I wanted to ask everyone, what song from MAMAMOO is the closest to your heart?? 

So, I just recently saw a thread that asked for the most precious song/ song that always makes you cry for fans from their group, and I struggled with this one. Mainly because, I view every single song from MAMAMOO so precious. But, I wanted to ask everyone, what song from MAMAMOO is the closest to your heart?? 

Out of official songs, probably Mr. Ambiguous just bc it's the debut one

But if we're including the unofficial Never Letting Go song, then it's definitely that one bc I literally cry every time

"I miss you"  Not because i miss a lover per-se, but whenever i listen to it, i think about my father who has passed away when i was 7. He was a very big influence  in my life, so a lot of simple daily things still remind me of him.

+ OMG The way Wheein drags the notes during the chorus, gives me chills.  :rlytearpls:

• Like 2

tbh I Miss You makes me very emotional. 

Some MooMoos already know but I lost my dad a couple months before I discovered Mamamoo and their music and the girls really made me smile and happy for the first time in a while and when I heard I Miss You although it is meant to be a sad post love song a lot of the lyrics relate to me missing my dad and seeing him around me a lot. But definitely when I hear I Miss You I get a little emotional and tell everyone I have something in my eye... hahaha pathetic but true

Wheeins voice control and Solar's reminds me of people holding back tears and its a very emotional but controlled song. Very good!

EDIT; F.P I'm sorry for your loss my friend. We feel the same about Wheeins notes in this song as well. 

Edited by Kayden411
  • Like 5

Mr. Ambiguous makes me fuzzy and nostalgic (even though it was only released 2 years ago :P).  I go all ''they've come so far! And even then this song is still bomb yo!"

I still listen to it all the time and I'm nowhere near bored of it yet (which is kind of amazing seeing how quickly I go through songs usually).

tbh I Miss You makes me very emotional. 

Some MooMoos already know but I lost my dad a couple months before I discovered Mamamoo and their music and the girls really made me smile and happy for the first time in a while and when I heard I Miss You although it is meant to be a sad post love song a lot of the lyrics relate to me missing my dad and seeing him around me a lot. But definitely when I hear I Miss You I get a little emotional and tell everyone I have something in my eye... hahaha pathetic but true

Wheeins voice control and Solar's reminds me of people holding back tears and its a very emotional but controlled song. Very good!

EDIT; F.P I'm sorry for your loss my friend. We feel the same about Wheeins notes in this song as well. 

Same for you Kay. I wish i could say more but i know how hard it is, always remember the good times you had with him and it's okay to cry when you do.  

Weird huh, how this group of Asian girls we don't know personally , give us this source of joy!.

Same for you Kay. I wish i could say more but i know how hard it is, always remember the good times you had with him and it's okay to cry when you do.  

Weird huh, how this group of Asian girls we don't know personally , give us this source of joy!.

Legit - tbh if someone had told me 2 years ago I'd be supporting a kpop group this hard and being a die hard fan like I am - well, to be frank, I woulda just laughed at you. But I can't help it, they figuratively touched me at a time when it was needed most.

On the plus side, songs like Taller Than You remind me of all the teasing and trolling he did so I laugh a lot too  :happy:  these 4 dorks.... love 'em dude

• Like 1

Mr. Ambiguous makes me fuzzy and nostalgic (even though it was only released 2 years ago :P).  I go all ''they've come so far! And even then this song is still bomb yo!"

I still listen to it all the time and I'm nowhere near bored of it yet (which is kind of amazing seeing how quickly I go through songs usually).

same! i jam so hard to mr. ambiguous all the time. That "doo doo DOO Doo Doo, doo doo DOO Dooo~Doo Ma ma, ma ma moooo~" gets me grooving every time. and it still has one of my favourite moonbyul raps.

but Never Letting Go really made being a moomoo feel super special. I think that song perfectly shows the communication and bond btw mamamoo and the fandom.

Definitely Mr. Ambiguous. You never forget the song that made you fall in love with your bias  :rlytearpls: I love the acapella and harmonies, Solar's ending note, Moonbyul's rap, the crab leg dance, everything about that song. I was waiting for a Kpop group like them and I fell in love right away.  

Hmmmm...No Mamamoo song really makes me cry moreso that they just make me feel good or relaxed or sentimental. But I have to second I Miss You as the song that hits closest to home. Mamamoo has kept me afloat through a lot of horrible things the past year, and I feel like I have a strong affinity for I Miss You. I don't think I'll ever grow tired of listening to it. Going to play it now actually~

Hello everyone! :ahmagah:

I've been lurking around as guest here and there, but decided to make an account today on OH. I can't say exactly when I started to like Mamamoo, though I know that they snatched me in their IS2 performance, Flying Into The Deep Night  :chu:  :chu:  (and become a fan of IS2 in return, no regrets at all)

Since then my love for them just keep growing and growing, and I'm really happy that they've come so far :rlytearpls:

I actually have social media accounts everywhere, but I'm too lazy to use it to socialize :datass:  For example, I have a twitter acc, but it ends up as a ghost acc because I only use it to search for update from MMM and MMM fansite pfft.

I will try to be as active as possible here, since this (and Tumblr, which oddly active lol) is the only place I can spazz on the girls.

Please take care of me :stare: :stare:

• Like 4

I've been lurking around as guest here and there, but decided to make an account today on OH. I can't say exactly when I started to like Mamamoo, though I know that they snatched me in their IS2 performance, Flying Into The Deep Night  :chu:  :chu:  (and become a fan of IS2 in return, no regrets at all)

Since then my love for them just keep growing and growing, and I'm really happy that they've come so far :rlytearpls:

I actually have social media accounts everywhere, but I'm too lazy to use it to socialize :datass:  For example, I have a twitter acc, but it ends up as a ghost acc because I only use it to search for update from MMM and MMM fansite pfft.

I will try to be as active as possible here, since this (and Tumblr, which oddly active lol) is the only place I can spazz on the girls.

Welcome!

Welcome!

Thank you!

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

About Mamamoo song that made me cry- it is a performance the first time I knew of Mamamoo is their Sunset glow cover. I'm going to some bad stuff back then and somehow they touch my heart. The other one Hwasa solo My Heart - I really like it - it gives me confidence. Their helping me alot. Whenever I need a boost i play Freakin Shoes or Girl Crush XD.

Welcome to the farm :)

I've been lurking around as guest here and there, but decided to make an account today on OH. I can't say exactly when I started to like Mamamoo, though I know that they snatched me in their IS2 performance, Flying Into The Deep Night :chu: :chu: (and become a fan of IS2 in return, no regrets at all)

I actually have social media accounts everywhere, but I'm too lazy to use it to socialize :datass: For example, I have a twitter acc, but it ends up as a ghost acc because I only use it to search for update from MMM and MMM fansite pfft.

Welcome to the radish thread! ^.^

bddfddffcf7bbefd557f2b3bc883cb32.gif

I Miss You makes me emotional whenever I feel lovesick lol.

And for upbeat songs, I always listen to Piano Man bc it's a legit bop. ^.^ Woo Hoo as well, giving me good vibes in instant. [emoji4]

Not really makes me cry but listening to My Everything makes me choke sometimes. Also, listening to Way to Sampo and Backwoods always give me a nostalgia. Or maybe I'm just too sentimental LOL.

tumblr_oaorl2ylmQ1v2gt39o1_540.jpg

[FANCAFE MEMO/ WHEEIN] 160722 ( via. realladymoo ) 

“Hey kid, 
We’re at Burger King, so why the sad face?“

when will I be as good as Wheein at posing for pics???????????????

Edited by Barack Oppama
  • Like 2

[FANCAFE MEMO/ WHEEIN] 160722 ( via. realladymoo ) 

“Hey kid, 

Casual Wheein is one of my favorite Wheein. Too pretty.

Edited by acadz_

[FANCAFE MEMO/ WHEEIN] 160722 ( via. realladymoo )

“Hey kid,

Omg she's so prettyyyyyy. [emoji7]

welcome

[ENG SUB] 160719 Mamamoo V APP: YongKong ByulKong’s Worry Counseling!

SWPHe6v.png

WATCH HERE!

I, a loyal fan of Yoongi and Mamamoo Trans team.

THANK YOU SO MUCH [emoji8] [emoji8]

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

[ENG SUB] 160719 Mamamoo V APP: YongKong ByulKong’s Worry Counseling! 

SWPHe6v.png

WATCH HERE!

The best subs team! Yo Yoongi.... how do we send you guys gifts etc? You do so much for us English speaking fans :chu:  You deserve all the wons!

• Like 3