Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

There's no need to be scared to reveal your bias but I understand. All the girls are lovely and awesome, so no matter who you choose it'll be great. Welcome to the moofam!

Aaawww thank you I feel so welcomed<3

welcome to the thread

Thank you :chu:

ahh this is so adorable! Byul's face whenever she hears loud fanchants even now:  :stare:

• Like 6
  • Dislike 1

ahh this is so adorable! Byul's face whenever she hears loud fanchants even now: :stare:

She so sweet. I guess fanchants really energize artists. Let's get louder with the next comeback so we can see their faces like that again 😚

ahh this is so adorable! Byul's face whenever she hears loud fanchants even now:  :stare:

Help I'm falling for Byul. Her face like she still can't believe how loud the chants. :stare:  Thanks for sharing this it lift up my mood. Im smiling from the very first footage. 

She's so cute (and Solar at the end is also adorable). I love that they're not used to it yet bc I feel like that's part of what makes them so genuine.  *prays that eventually I'll be in a crowd that makes her jaw drop like that*

voted like 50x today lol

i think our % dropped doe  :rlytearpls:

I've been voting since Tuesday, I probably just give up because the lead doesn't change lol. The dedication on the AS side is strong on this one.

I've been voting since Tuesday, I probably just give up because the lead doesn't change lol. The dedication on the AS side is strong on this one.

ya i was just about to say... AS fans are moving WAAAAYYY too fast lmao 6853d4e5023f208b2fde06a7f83d7e85e856b607

ya i was just about to say... AS fans are moving WAAAAYYY too fast lmao 6853d4e5023f208b2fde06a7f83d7e85e856b607

is suspicious that an as fan may be using a script to automate voting since ive seen it jump by 30 votes in a few seconds and a hundred in like a minute

is tempted to use my script program to do the same and potentially level the playing field

is suspicious that an as fan may be using a script to automate voting since ive seen it jump by 30 votes in a few seconds and a hundred in like a minute

is tempted to use my script program to do the same and potentially level the playing field

never have seen how automated script works but am not disagreeing with you

go do the deed warrior!

never have seen how automated script works but am not disagreeing with you

go do the deed warrior!

ive never used scripts to automate polls before bc it feels to me like cheating but if they're doing it (which I just saw us lose .1% of votes in like thirty seconds so I'm pretty sure they are) I feel more justified in doing so... 

Alright I'll get it set up then have a bit of an ethical conversation with myself before I run it to make sure I want to do it lol

ive never used scripts to automate polls before bc it feels to me like cheating but if they're doing it (which I just saw us lose .1% of votes in like thirty seconds so I'm pretty sure they are) I feel more justified in doing so... 

Alright I'll get it set up then have a bit of an ethical conversation with myself before I run it to make sure I want to do it lol

no but you may be right about them using this script thingy because their votes are going up oddly too fast... like earlier for 1 vote that i did, they went up about 3 votes (i'm weird so i paid attention to their numbers instead of ours lmao)

but if you do that, isn't it going to look too obvious that we cheated? i mean, i say, do whatever you want... but who cares if AS wins, is just a poll. and as is cool anyway, had been in the industry for far more yrs than mmm. voting like crazy for mmm tho :^)

Edited by my moos

Guys chill out, it's just another meaningless poll designed to get people to waste as much time as possible for ad revenue. If you wanna vote, go ahead. But don't get your knickers in a twist over it, it's no big deal.

• Like 3

Anyone saw preview for new idol dancing show, Hit the Stage?? Would love to see wheein or Moonbyul on the show in the future!! Although they seem to put emphasis into powerful/strong moves while Moonbyul is more of a smooth/chill dancer. You guys think they would qualify for the show? lots of people think Mamamoo can't dance because they're more of a vocal group, would be nice to see mamamoo proving them wrong.

Also a lot of the girls on the show (besides hyoyeon) are just "sexy" dancers, would love to see more girls who can dance like boys on the show (ex; moon or wheein)

Edited by biscuits