Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

She really is pretty ^^ she always is

That's what I'm thinking, she looks similar enough to Moonbyul that I wouldn't be surprised if it was her, but at the same time if people are saying it isn't then it's something to look into...

As far as I know, there are 10-12 trainees at beginning, but end up with only 4 of them.

image%282%29.jpg?type=w2

Moonbyul almost debuted under different girl group, called D-unit, under d-business entertainment agency.......

but turned down last minute because of her weight... Thankfully though, because if she did, she is already disbanded.... And.more importantly.... She won't meet with her yeba. *insert some gloomy photos

NaverBlog_20151013_194842_20.jpg?type=w2

Moonbyul with D-unit member and rainbow member

tumblr_inline_nbkzlodVn51qbzdsu.jpg

Edited by vanbun

New to MAMAMOO And new to this thread! I really want to get to know them I watched their Weekly idol episodes and Currently watching their showtime with g-friend,I first Saw them on immortal song and I was very Shocked when I heard their voices :omg: :omg: :omg: instant goosebumps !

If anyone is kind enough to tell me more about the group and how many shows do they have I would be very grateful :chu:

• Like 1

New to MAMAMOO And new to this thread! I really want to get to know them I watched their Weekly idol episodes and Currently watching their showtime with g-friend,I first Saw them on immortal song and I was very Shocked when I heard their voices :omg: :omg: :omg: instant goosebumps !

If anyone is kind enough to tell me more about the group and how many shows do they have I would be very grateful :chu:

OMG I follow the Taeyeon thread too so seeing you here is super awesome! We have great taste (; 

And, I suggest watching all of MMM Trans 2 videos to see their personalities (

In regards to the shows, they have been on basically all the music shows (Sugarman, Immortal, Duet Song). Gf x MMM is their first variety show on a major channel. 

If any other moomoo's have anything to add, please do I literally can't think right now. 

Hi there. Welcome to the radish field and hope you enjoy the girls as much as we do!

If you go to www.mamamoo-trans.com the amazing subs team have an index there (yt or google drive or daily motion) of everything theyve ever donw so you can get to know them. Highly recommend mamamoo tv episodes!

Edited by Kayden411

welcome to the thread :lol: i'm glad you notice their talents. they haven't been on many reality shows yet, mostly interviews, radios and v-app. but they do have their own series called MMMTV which you can watch from the playlist here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL52lFamjP-kEHcYrSN1-R7TKcnzh4g9H highly recommend episode 2, 3, 6, 9, 10. 

also i recommend the videos from Mamamoo Comedy, these are really worth your time :lol:

for more engsub videos of Mamamoo you can always check the spreadsheet here, they're made by @MamamooTrans :)

Edited by Dolores Haze
  • Like 1

oh my god hi KTY :hurr:

Their MMMTV episodes are awesome... Or check out the funny videos (just type "mamamoo funny videos" on youtube)

Did you find your bias yet :hurr:

OMG I follow the Taeyeon thread too so seeing you here is super awesome! We have great taste (;

And, I suggest watching all of MMM Trans 2 videos to see their personalities (

In regards to the shows, they have been on basically all the music shows (Sugarman, Immortal, Duet Song). Gf x MMM is their first variety show on a major channel. 

If any other moomoo's have anything to add, please do I literally can't think right now.

Ikr ?ulSfGy0.gif

Wow thanks I will<3

Hi there. Welcome to the radish field and hope you enjoy the girls as much as we do!

If you go to www.mamamoo-trans.com the amazing subs team have an index there (yt or google drive or daily motion) of everything theyve ever donw so you can get to know them. Highly recommend mamamoo tv episodes!

Radish field lol I like that ;) I know what mamamoo and fan name means so I get the joke!

welcome to the thread :lol: i'm glad you notice their talents. they haven't been on many reality shows yet, mostly interviews, radios and v-app. but they do have their own series called MMMTV which you can watch from the playlist here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL52lFamjP-kEHcYrSN1-R7TKcnzh4g9H highly recommend episode 2, 3, 6, 9, 10. 

also i recommend the videos from Mamamoo Comedy, these are really worth your time :lol:

for more engsub videos of Mamamoo you can always check the spreadsheet here, they're made by @MamamooTrans :)

My jaw was open for Half an hour after I heard their Talent haha wow I'm glad I found out about them before it's too late :)

oh my god hi KTY :hurr:

Their MMMTV episodes are awesome... Or check out the funny videos (just type "mamamoo funny videos" on youtube)

Did you find your bias yet :hurr:

Haha hi! Yeah I'll check them out thanks!!

not yet it's too early !! crHVrGz.gif

• Like 1

and also dream players

its in the mamamoo trans list too. 4 episodes  :ahmagah:

Sup guys

So I'm working on a project site to go with the cake that some of us are sending Hwasa for her birthday and we're including Mamamoo member profiles. I don't want it to just be a typical member profile tho so I'm adding a section for each of the girls about why we love them. If any of you have ideas to contribute for why you love each of them, please do, I'd like this to be as much of a communal opinion thing as possible. 

Sup guys

So I'm working on a project site to go with the cake that some of us are sending Hwasa for her birthday and we're including Mamamoo member profiles. I don't want it to just be a typical member profile tho so I'm adding a section for each of the girls about why we love them. If any of you have ideas to contribute for why you love each of them, please do, I'd like this to be as much of a communal opinion thing as possible.

Sounds like a totally awesome idea! I love this. How do I help? I have a lot of reasons for why I love them 😂

Sounds like a totally awesome idea! I love this. How do I help? I have a lot of reasons for why I love them

You can help us by giving us your side on why you love each member of Mamamoo.

We will send a card together with the cake so hopefully they can see it.

Edited by kaichi

Moonsun is so cute  :chu:

1 cm pt. 2

The reason I love 1cm, taller than you-  is because of how personal it is. They still bicker about that 1cm and my poor Wheein (don't worry Pupwhee) you will get your revenge soon. Bully unnies will pay soon, don't worry.

I hope they release some more of this kind of tracks - fun and personal.

Hi friend! Welcome to the thread! Omg so nice to see you here. ^.^

Sounds like a totally awesome idea! I love this. How do I help? I have a lot of reasons for why I love them

For now, you can post your reasons here, and there's something else that may come up last-minute that I'll message you about if we end up needing help ^^ And you can help out with upcoming projects as well, because we're planning on doing more for the other members' birthdays. 

Hi friend! Welcome to the thread! Omg so nice to see you here. ^.^

MOOMOOSONE!!!! I was wondering where you at iRQORcY.gif

It seems that I have chose a bias but I shall not tell who it is having a bias is scary in fandoms KOHg6lS.gif

All the members are equally awesome btw.

• Like 1

MOOMOOSONE!!!! I was wondering where you at iRQORcY.gif

It seems that I have chose a bias but I shall not tell who it is having a bias is scary in fandoms KOHg6lS.gif

All the members are equally awesome btw.

There's no need to be scared to reveal your bias but I understand. All the girls are lovely and awesome, so no matter who you choose it'll be great. Welcome to the moofam! 

Sup guys

YAS SPREAD THE WORD

spread the love and spazz away with your MMM fangirl goodness!

You can help us by giving us your side on why you love each member of Mamamoo.

We will send a card together with the cake so hopefully they can see it.

good work people!

I am anticipating the delivery of the cake et al to Hwasa bebe... I cannot wait!

I love 1cm as a track and as an example of why Mamamoo are the best; that best friend banter is the one. relatable, witty and funny. praying for solar and wheein to spit fire and hwasa and byul to sing soon!

Ikr ?ulSfGy0.gif

Wow thanks I will<3

Radish field lol I like that ;) I know what mamamoo and fan name means so I get the joke!

My jaw was open for Half an hour after I heard their Talent haha wow I'm glad I found out about them before it's too late :)

welcome to the thread

160720 Wheein Daily Memo
Picnic at Insadong with mom and dad
Src:(@4yongrong:cyn)

13726838_10205273949607448_7748086731535

160720 Wheein Daily Memo (2)

Moomoos too, have a picnic!
It's all good but the heat wave makes our mind chaotic
Src:(@4yongrong:cyn)

13715971_1243576445666071_60440308827091

• Like 1