Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

In honor of Moonbyul's glorious new hair I shall finally stop being lazy/shy and make a post here.

So, hey, hi, brand new Moomoo here - actually brand new kpop ~fan~ tbh - ready to be slayed by the comeback. :)

• Like 4

Welcome!  

Since you're new to kpop, how did you find out about Mamamoo? :)

Hahahaha

Well, long story short, I was watching a video on youtube and I saw that one of the recommended videos was a kpop one which was very random but since I was looking for any excuse to not study I decided to watch it bc why not?

And then almost all the comments on it were about Moonsun (lol), so I was curious (#exposed) and eventually ended up watching their 'Wonderful Confession' performance and the rest is history.

3 weeks later and I am quite literally obsessed.

Edited by cahbr

Haha, you got Moonsunned. Well, I hope you have a great time in the radish field! If you have not yet, check out Mamamootrans - they have subbed literally everything Mamamoo related.

Thank you for being so lovely!

And I have been doing nothing BUT watching Mamamootrans videos. They are an incredible team!

Honestly, I should just stop thinking that they couldn't possibly look more gorgeous 'cause every time they just prove me wrong.

• Like 1

Hwasa is looking so fierce, this comeback is literally going to kill me.

So... what does it mean? lol

Edit: oops. Sounds cool tbh, I'm curious.

Edited by cahbr

I'm loving their look. Moonbyul and Hwasa look great, Solar's hair is legit so gorgeous and I'm a bit surprised by how much I'm loving Wheein's hair.

The teasers... I have no words. Can't wait for the whole thing.

Edited by cahbr

Off topic but I just got my MooMoo stick  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

im not saying that was my #1 reason for finally creating an account BUT... that's exactly what I'm saying

• Like 4

I was not prepared to come home to this tbh, how rude of them.  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

By the time Moonbyul's teaser comes out I just might actually be dead.

Not miss me coming home to find a new Mamamoo teaser 2 days in a row, I feel #blessed.

Moonbyul though  :lub:  :lub:  :lub:

So, do we think they will find a way to sneak in some references to their past singles in the new song?

These teasers popping out of nowhere to kill me...   :stare:  :stare:  :stare:

it's almost 4 am here i was literally going to bed I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY JUST DID THAT TO ME  :cry:  :cry:

AHHHH im not ready!

Loved Decalcomanie as a song, maybe my favorite title track at first listen. Loved the video up until it got weird, starting with the agressive/borderline forceful (? why ?) kissing.

But they are slaying, the song is soo good.

:rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

I absolutely HATE the Solar struggle scene. I'm still confused as to why they put that in there and didn't even kill him or something for that. :/

Right? The 'guy forcefully kisses a girl but then she ends up liking it' trope is easily my least favorite ~romantic~ trope out there. Sigh.

Draw, Draw and Draw (is that the official name?) is SO good, I'm loving everything about it.

I can't wait for the live performances, the vocal slayage will be too much.

Some people seem to be using the 'Solar looked like she was liking it later on' thing to put a positive (???) spin on the scene but like... that only sends the message to a guy that it's okay if he's agressive and forceful at first because eventually she will like it, so there's nothing wrong with doing it. Which is absurd and still mindblowing to me that that is such a popular romantic trope, not only in Korea but all over the world. *looks at my own country* 

Since I'm fairly new to kpop I'm not sure if the companies have a habit of listening to complaints or anything like that, but I hope that, even if not publicly, RBW and whoever was in charge of that mess can acknowledge what people are saying and understand the harmful implications of showing that kind of behaviour as acceptable.

But anyway, this is probably my favorite title track at least on a first impression basis, it's a shame that it might be overshadowed by that scene. (Hwasa's is not all that much better tbh)

The mini album is amazing though.  :rlytearpls:

• Like 3

I... can't believe I slept through the showcase...  :cry:  :cry:

The Decalcomanie performance was SO GOOD THOUGH OMG

Edited by cahbr
  • Like 2