Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

"New York"? Does it have anything to do with their time in NY (as shown in the Showtime programme with GFriend)?

Anticipating the comeback and the new releases!

it's a wig :)

Thank the Lord for this because I don't think I'm ready to see Solar with short hair just yet. I still love her with longer hair.

Genuinely pray they never cut her hair. I cannot function with short hair Solar. At all

I agree. I cannot function well yet with Solar short hair. When I saw that teaser image, I almost fell from my chair because of shock.

forever my favourite hwasa meme for its equal accuracy and lolz value

100% accurate and timeless, always relevant.

so true. like mamamoo... forever relevant :rlytearpls:

Like you too. Always relevant, boo!

tumblr_nmbrenDLaa1ssnf1qo1_500.gif

• Like 3

Stay positive, MooMoos. These are all minor setbacks, if even that, and Mamamoo is full of far too much talent, charm and passion to be sidetracked on their rise to the top by ignorant comments and shady companies.

I've been silently seething as much as any of you over the past week or so while lurking all things Mamamoo, but we have too many positives to focus on, and if you check the fancafe spam from Mamamoo, they're as beagle as ever.

I'm hyped up for what sounds like another fantastic pre-release single and I am ready to prove certain groups and individuals wrong with Mamamoo's next big comeback. 

It's time to mobilize the radishes! Our radish field is bigger than ever and it's time to show it!

Unlike the last comeback, I won't set any particular benchmarks I want to see Mamamoo clear (since they honestly did it all with Melting), so I just want a successful return to the stage  :dave:

I've noticed that you have always been one of the MooMoos that always upholds positivity in this thread everytime there is a setback happening to Mamamoo girls. Keep it up with the positivity because it's infectious.

Also, I forgot to introduce myself. I have been lurking for a while now but I decide to post in this thread because I like Mamamoo's concept. Retro-sexy, it's nothing like the Kpop girl group in general. I see that this fandom is pretty fun and crazy as well, but that's a good thing. Looking forward to their New York release and October comeback!

• Like 6

This is also one of the things I love about this fandom. Usually very few fandom freakouts and many more level heads than is often seen in kpop. Lack of infighting and lack of defensiveness and competitiveness is why I stay pretty much contained to this thread.

There are other groups I like, but I can find the fandoms....offputting.

I totally get what you mean. I guess this thread can be an amazing place to stay since the people are chill.

Also, is that 5 cm per second in your DP?

• Like 1

You are absolutely correct. Good spotting!

My favourite from Makoto Shinkai. It's timeless. I can watch it over and over again and still crying. I can relate to Kanae so much, to be honest.

Just a couple more days now. I can make it. We can make it.

Damn, after Jay Z and Alicia Keys' New York anthem, I can't believe we're gonna have another one, and it's from Mamamoo!

• Like 1

Top female idols chosen by South Korea's Lesbian community

CssNoceVMAEgfe_.jpg

CssN-3xVUAApKjP.jpg

1. Irene

1. Krystal

3. Seulgi

4. Moonbyul

5. Taeyeon

6. Wheein

7. Solar

7.Jungyeon

9. Wendy

10. Doyeon

14. Hwasa

credit to the thread here: http://onehallyu.com/topic/398005-2016-favorite-female-idols-poll-results-by-lesbians-in-korea/

girl crush indeed  :hurr:

yeah, but that's like 25 hours left.

I'm so glad to see the girls are welcomed in SK's L community. But I'm actually not that surprised to see them there since UOAY has proven to me that they're LGBT-friendly. Especially to see Moonbyul and Solar since they've been gaying with each other since God knows when.

By the way, the new single cover is rather similar to Dab Dab/Angel single cover. So, I guess the next album will have that theme as well?

Do you think Dab Dab/Angel will be included in the next album? (Though I doubt since it's most likely the next comeback will be a mini album, it seems.)

• Like 2

GUYS IM PUMPED

I NEED SUM OXYGEN ASAP ROCKY

There you go.

922-90001-011712.jpg

The oxygen tank designed specifically for radishes.

it is Rokkugo lyrics lmao idk what they meant by that. what does that song have to do with this lol

The one thing that is pretty noticeable in that song is the fact that it's spelled backwards and the word gokkuro means "opposite", if I'm not mistaken. So, maybe it has something to do with that?

Funny that earlier today I was browsing about this song. And now it's ended up as a clue... am I being a psychic now?

Edited by AbsoluteGarbage

interesting. i've listened to that song for god knows how many times but i didn't know that. that 3rd hint's difficulty is 5 stars after all i think i'll give up. i see you have the potential to be a psychic, why don't you try guessing the secret codes.  :hurr:

My bet is on the whole "opposite" and reverse thing. Even so, I'm still not sure since it's so random to put the first two clues with the last one. The first two clues are so closely related but the last one?

Also, one of the members (I don't know his name) was cross-dressing in the Rokkugo music video. Could it be the reverse of UOAY?

We'll see.

Seriously, eSNa is like the fifth, hidden member of Mamamoo. They're so close together and always so related. Even in "No No No" track (Pink Funky album) there was a part where eSNa's voice is clearly heard.

• Like 1

you mean Heechul? oh it could be. so the 3rd hint could be related to the story plot of the mv then. 

also 20 minutes left!!

Wait, it was Heechul? I thought it was another member! I know Heechul (he's the mother of Red Velvet)

Maybe it's because I don't know much about SJ that I find it hard to differentiate between some of members since they look alike sometimes.

Heechul making a cameo in the MV will be amazing

Well, that's another interesting guess.

Did you guys notice that the MV showcases the rare ships? Like Lea-Mak in the early part of the MV, and then Rapper Line (with their Dab Dab outfit).

Also, concerning the clues... I can't even think of anything right now. My guess has been proven wrong. And I don't care that much since I'm too busy enjoying the song.

I am going to make the craziest guess ever you guys... their next song is titled broadway. 

Or maybe the album title?

But how does this all relate to the third clue?

there's a whole lot of weird details in the MV that could lead to their upcoming album/title track, and Broadway is the most stand out detail among them. 

You're right. They're highlighting the "New York Broadway" sign at the end of the video.

I think it's going to be the album title.