Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Hello everyone! :ahmagah:

I've been lurking around as guest here and there, but decided to make an account today on OH. I can't say exactly when I started to like Mamamoo, though I know that they snatched me in their IS2 performance, Flying Into The Deep Night  :chu:  :chu:  (and become a fan of IS2 in return, no regrets at all)

Since then my love for them just keep growing and growing, and I'm really happy that they've come so far :rlytearpls:

I actually have social media accounts everywhere, but I'm too lazy to use it to socialize :datass:  For example, I have a twitter acc, but it ends up as a ghost acc because I only use it to search for update from MMM and MMM fansite pfft.

I will try to be as active as possible here, since this (and Tumblr, which oddly active lol) is the only place I can spazz on the girls.

Please take care of me :stare: :stare:

• Like 4

Welcome!

Thank you!

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

[ENG SUB] 160719 Mamamoo V APP: YongKong ByulKong’s Worry Counseling!

SWPHe6v.png

WATCH HERE!

I, a loyal fan of Yoongi and Mamamoo Trans team.

THANK YOU SO MUCH [emoji8] [emoji8]

Happy birthday Hwasa, the ultimate maknae of Mamamoo [emoji8] [emoji8]

Happy Birthday Hwasa... :)

BTW... any news on Showtime Ep. 3 ENG translation?

Not yet. Yoongi will notify us when the team is done. [emoji4]

Thanks, dear :)

You're welcome ~

Hwasa.. I have no words. She blessed us with this cover [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24]

It's random, but... Did you notice that Hwasa said 'thank you' so sweetly while our yeba leader went 'gomawo... Ehehehehe ~'

• Like 1

Thank you!!

hey! i was wondering, do you guys think mamamoo is actually gonna make a comeback this august? byul and solar kept saying the only thing they had in their heads was the concert and nobody mentions a comeback, not even in showtime. i know that probably means nothing, and they are still doing that comeback anyway in late august or right away after the concerts, but... Idk. I want them to rest, but if they want to keep working hard then I'm totally down for that comeback (obviously). Is that source that said about the comeback reliable anyway?

Well i just want to know your opinions! (:

I don't think so. They're pretty busy with moosical preparation - and unless they have different team to handle their comeback and concert, it's more likely impossible (to have comeback in August).

Besides, I think RBW is very, very busy what with Vromance's debut, upcoming Basick concert, Moosical..

Though if the rumor is true idk if I have to feel happy or want to strangle RBW for over working them.

• Like 4

I think RBW is just planning - i.e they are thinking about it. I think RBW will assess it's plan after the Moosical. Also don't forget the girls actually like to work. I also agree they need rest.

Yeah. That's why I push the thought of comeback rumor to the back of my mind. I hope they return around winter so that they can rest (and Byul to gain more weight please)

Yep. No official statement from RBW yet, as far as I know.

Byul is thinner than UOAY era (and even then she was already thin!) I personally prefer her debut/Piano Man era, she still looks healthiest to me. Around Aah Oop she lost some weight, but still looks healthy. Now whenever I see her thighs I want to feed her.

rang, I double post.

Edited by yibyul

Yes, or perhaps Byul is the type to have high metabolism hence why no matter how much she eats she is as thin as a stick lmao sorry Byul.

Hwasa is body goals, considering she was sooooo thin pre-debut. I'm glad she dgaf about SK beauty standard.

Ops... I forgot to thanks Yoongi :)

Btw, did any1 noticed that MBC/Showtime cut out the preview scene from last week in this week actual show?

The scene where Whein ask Byul to tell Solar that the Kimchi Rice is not good,,, then Solar 'bulldozed' those 2 :D

Kh1f3Hj.jpg

I actually looking fwd to that scene... pity it got cut out :(

They did that too in the 2nd ep preview where Byul told Solar off and Yeba fake-cried while Wheein laughing at the back lmao.

Ahh... true true :cry:

The scene in car, right?? Now I remember... I wonder why... it's 2 times already.

Maybe RBW didn't approved that 2 scenes... hmm

Or it's just MBC's tendency to troll us.. Like, if you follow WGM, they also exclude the scenes in the preview [emoji19] [emoji19]

I see... so it's MBC then :soul:

btw... it's been a looong time since i follow WGM... Last was the Adam couple (Jokwon & Gain)

I only followed like 3 or 4 ep just for Solar but I stop since it makes me cringe so much [emoji21] [emoji21] I only watch it again when the members visit WGM and stop it immediately as soon as they're gone lmao

Same. The whole show just makes me cringe from start to finish... Solar is a hella funny on it tho

I know how you feel. Though we get a bunch of Solar meme from the show lmao [emoji16] [emoji16]

Hahaha... honestly & don't tell anyone bout this [emoji14] ... i DID watched the 1st

episode! ahahaha

BUT BUT... the whole jail & rescue thing in that ep. turn me off. After that I

just follow the news haha

Ssshhh it'd be just between us, then, and let's pretend the others aren't here lol.

Sooooo.. To proclaim my undying love for the girls, I (finally) got their logo tattooed! :hurr: it's now still in the process of healing but this picture was taken a day after I got it :rlytearpls:

270AAA50-CDBE-4FC9-AB7C-C0C84B645C27_zps

It looks cool! Is it in black, or other color?

SolEric couple is about to end? The next episode will be the last?

Really? But I haven't seen any 'potential couple' in the news yet though.. If anything, I thought the one to go will be Cao Lu - Se Ho since they're the longest between the current pairings.

i don't know where to rant about this so can i say it here?

whenever i watch wgm and i see comment like 'solar should've tried more', 'she keep pushing him away', 'this couple should have more skinship' - i feel so sad and mad. i doubt she really wants to be in the show, i bet rbw be like 'hey, there's an offer coming in for wgm? maybe you should try for more publicity' and this yeba leader who's willing to do everything for mamamoo sake, accepts it as a part of her responsibility to get mamamoo name out there.

i like the show the way it is. i view it as purely business. i'm entertained with solar's antic. i applaud her for being herself - she's so transparent, like if she likes something she shows it, and if she doesn't she just express it. solar and eric have tried their best for the show, but at the same time they respect each other and don't overstep the border or pushing the boundaries. for me that's natural response. that's humane. who wants to do skinship and kiss a stranger you barely meet every 2 week?

but then, there's the hypocrisy of wgm viewers come in. they know its scripted, but they demand concocted chemistry. they know the show is fake and most couple end up ignoring each other after the camera stop rolling, but they insist on the couple to pretend they're in love and doing heart fluttering skinship. they let themselves falling into the faux relationship only to cry 'faaakkkeeeee' when it's over.

and they blame solar for the slow progress in their virtual relationship, they bash solar for not trying enough, for being so shy - but that's who she is! what do you want her to do? being an overly attached or a pervert girlfriend to feed people's delusion that will haunt her for the rest of her career like what happen to taeun or khuntoria? (i swear imma slapping anyone's face who gonna hold soleric banner in their 10th anniversary concert later)

why can't people just watch the show the way it is, the way it progress? let it happen on her own will, with their own pace.

if something is meant to sail, it will sail - even if it's a slow, floating party tube in Alaskan gulf.

p/s: i enjoy the show for fun. but i can't wait for it to over.

YOU'RE MY NEW HERO.

I can't add more to your rant, I agree with all of it!

do moomoos hate solar's partner should moomoos be happy paired to a gentleman guy like him and less fanbase in short bashers? or some of here ship eric to other girl? look eric is really take care of solar properly and i believe that they just getting to know each other they just natural lols im soo glad she paired to a bigger fanbase idols its scary tbh if she paired a a-list k-idol lols

BTW they have a radio interview outside of WGM tomorrow no script needed for them lols

SORRY HOPE MY FELLOW MOOMOOS DONT NEG ME I SUPPORT MAMAMOO AND BOTH OF THEM INDIVIDUALY :cry:

NO HARSH PLEASE IM SCARED :cry:

NO. I even like Eric and remember those times I wish he is recognized more as a singer because HE'S GOOD!

I have to agree with kaichi, I don't like WGM. I'm glad iSolar is having fun and eating (thus the cute fluffy cheeks) and perhaps making friends for real instead of business relationship.

It's just, I'm concerned whenever Solar is asked about her 'marriage' and showing her either shyness or uneasiness. I also thought with how close Mamamoo to each other, they would have teased Solar (which they often do lmao poor leader) about it but they keep their mum. It's odd to me.

But I never once disrespect those who ship Soleric and think they're cute as a couple. That's the goal WGM aimed for, after all, and I completely understand.

• Like 5

I'm coming here for a nice atmosphere after checking on twitter.

Gosh, I really despise those immature fans who keep looking down on other groups.. While I'm glad Mamamoo getting bigger and more popular, this side effect truly disgusts me.

Just leave other fandom alone [emoji36] [emoji36] and love the girls in peace [emoji19] [emoji19]

Edit : Sorry for the rant.

Edited by yibyul

Something like that happening. Im on twitter, I only follow the fansites mostly. I hope if they does that they would stop and leave other fandom alone. Though I think those are few.

Same. I only follow fan sites + nice moomoos + mmmtrans team lmao.

I just hope it's only a few. I can tolerate antis (who mostly said they're overrated and boring and screaming not singing lol), but these so called fans are..

I think it's not wise to solely blame on wgm....

Despite the pro and con, just think that showtime exist partly because of wgm... and more new people know mamamoo..... especially internationally....

Any excessive shipping is not healthy, whether moonsun or soleric...... No side is false/fake until proven otherwise.

Don't think solar mind either....

image.jpg

There will always be divided opinion about this, it's just inevitable. Those who follow wgm and know about Mamamoo from Solar - well, it's a benefit for the girls - and vice versa - Eric has been more famous as an MC despite his vocal talent and now getting more recognition + CFs. If they befriend each other irl I'll be happy for sure..

The cons would be from the forced skinship that - yes it's scripted show even if only parts of it - is clearly the..let's say, the original purpose of the show. Doesn't mean all the fans will be happy about it either.