Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Moonbyul's voice is so soothing. I want a radish onesie ;---;

SUBUNITS YES! I wonder if they shot an mv for them? if not i'll be fine with just this  :ahmagah:

NEW HERE! i always lurked here before! but now i decided to make an account! I love MAMAMOO!  can't wait to be slayed by The rapper line and the angel line! 

Alice in wonderland concept seems really cool  :ahmagah: !

Welcome to OH! 

tumblr_ocdxhmUWp31s7r9p8o2_400.gif

Bye to mamamoo thread as well,I will always be a moo moo and solar biased ^^

I may comeback after my university entrance exam next year

Good luck!

tumblr_ocdxhmUWp31s7r9p8o3_400.gif

Hi, moomoo here. I love my cow mums. My bias since day 1 is Hwasa. I was a casual fan since debut after watching their debut stage on Simply kpop but became an official moomoo after Piano man era. I am female and from Australia.

My intro, hello~

Welcome to OH and the Mamamoo thread! 

Can Hwasa join Moonbyul and Wheein in going blonde so she can slay my ass again

Blond Hwasa is best Hwasa. She did things to my kokoro "Um Oh Ah Yeah" era.

• Like 1

For me red haired Hwasa was the best. She looked so ON FIRE. DAMN HOT

tumblr_o3y82yl1Nf1u78jxmo1_400.gif

She looks so fierce in this gif  :ahmagah:

Wait what

They found a comparison thread a user posted. Both are talented so I don't even know why Spica vs Mamamoo is a thing.

I put in a request for a Mamamoo badge! I will represent moomoos proudly!

• Like 2

Does anyone have a link to someone posting Mamamoo isac updates?

Are the songs on Itunes? DabDab was so good and I don't know if I should be mad or happy they didn't dab. Hwasa wrecking my bias list once again ;---; 

Angel line sounded so sweet, it made me want to drink tea while on the porch watching it rain.

They are! I searched Dab Dab and it was the first thing to appear. On my iTunes they were under 마마무 tho but if when I searched only dab dab, angel was also there.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Thank you!

1 2 3, I say Mama Mama Moooooooooo~

I've officially converted to Mamamooism by gettin the Mamamoo badge and becoming a MooMoo~

Although I prefer the fandom name "Radish"

tumblr_oaazrnMUWk1vyd7z0o6_400.gif

Bout time

• Like 1

Does anyone know good tumblr blogs for mamamoo gifs. 

They look so beautiful in that teaser, I might cry ;---; 

Hey guys i'm new to posting here but i lurk here quite a bit as a silent moomoo... Anyways their teaser just came out so i thought it would be a perfect time to introduce myself and join the fangirling/fanboying! :lol: I can't wait for their comeback :)

Welcome glad to have you join us! Rd9FzTt.gif

I've never realized how obsessed they are with that song lol, Wheein's attempts to twerk are adorable.

THEY LOOK BEAUITFUL! Why they always trying to kill me  :rlytearpls:  The songs sounds amazing too! I can't wait for the full version.

RBW family is adorable! hopefully we get a concert one day.

• Like 1

When will they confirm a date. ;---;

tumblr_o3v0mbukex1s4acapo3_r1_400.gif

• Like 2

Moonbyul's silver hair..  :rlytearpls:

In honor of Moonbyul's glorious new hair I shall finally stop being lazy/shy and make a post here.
So, hey, hi, brand new Moomoo here - actually brand new kpop ~fan~ tbh - ready to be slayed by the comeback. :)

Welcome! Rd9FzTt.gif

I'm glad there safe. It's such a relief that it was minor and no one was seriously injured but I wish RBW would let them rest often. Everytime I check to see what there up to they are at some festival or something. Let them rest please.

On the bright side, I got myself a Mamamoo bracelet today. It has all there names and the mustache. It's very cute :)

• Like 3

First and last thing I'll say on this, since I'm not at work and not raging at competitive Overwatch. YamaRant coming. You've been warned.

While I'm disappointed in RBW, I don't suddenly think they're a shitty company. They have incredible staff that I've been fortunate enough to interact with at least once, and they're one of the best run companies literally in South Korea, not even just K-Pop. I also think the CEOs "get it" and see Mamamoo as more than just an asset to the company. 

Obviously there's a business side to it too, but Kim Do Hoon said the first thing he looked for when forming Mamamoo was for girls that know how to have fun and enjoy the stage, and he also said they rarely ever have conversations or meetings with a serious, formal tone.

All that is to say RBW, at least with me, has enough credibility and a fantastic body of work in a short amount of time, that I won't get out the torches and pitchforks over them stumbling over this one issue. We don't really know how anything went down behind the scenes.

We also have to keep in mind that Mamamoo is a group of workaholics. They've each said how much they hate being bored and not having schedules, so maybe there have been times where RBW has asked them "Is this too much for you to handle?" and the girls may have answered "No, let's do it", especially in the case of Solar. She is both hard-working and self-sacrificing. 

As fans, we're going to have to hope for the best and that they get plenty of rest, but we have to live with the fact. They love what they're doing and intend to do it as much as possible. 

They're about to have another comeback. Their schedule is going to get even busier. So let's find a way to be supportive and constructive at least, so Solar doesn't feel obligated to post more completely unwarranted apologies. 

With the way K-pop idol schedules are, this is one of the prices of popularity unfortunately, and while I also think it sucks when they're pushing themselves to their limits, I know Mamamoo wouldn't have it any other way, so I have to trust them when they say they do find ways to get rest in between schedules. 

But really, moomoos, we have a lot of great new music, videos, outfits, hairstyles and performances right around the corner. There needs to be more positive vibes in this thread. Too much tension in the radish fields lately! We know they read this thread from time to time. Let's remain a happy radish farm, especially since there were no major or even minor injuries from the accident. 

They do!? I hope they haven't seen my cringey posts then...  :._.: