Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Just curious, anyone actually able to go to Mamamoo's concert? I live too far away, but hopefully there will be good fancams. 

Edited by fortyto8

I'm so done with all these haters. I get that they're entitled to their opinion but if it is hurtful to others, they should keep it themselves. How much you wanna bet these knetz are the same ones who threaten someone if they so much as point out a mistake of THEIR beloved idol? It's ridiculous.

Oh well, I guess it is to be expected.

Edited by fortyto8

With popularity comes haters. That's just a fact, and well, if you have haters imo that means you're doing something right. Some people can't stand when other people are successful and happy, and our Yeba (as well of the rest of them) exemplify both of those things to a tee. 

I have to agree, but it doesn't keep me from getting pissed off with knetz sometimes. 

tumblr_o35xn5M37a1s4acapo1_500.gif

Presenting mamamoo babying radishes. 

Words cannot describe how much I love this gif. It never fails to make me smile. 

They're such dorks.

Edited by fortyto8

Yeah, I mean I remember a friend tell me that haters are the reason artist grow more popular. Because they show vids or pics to non-fans and spout hate, but the non-fans actually stans that artist later on.

Am I making sense here? lel

That makes sense. I've always had the problem where I hate someone but then start to love them due to the hate so that works too.

Agreed. If we spend all our time thinking about haters we'll never get anything good done. I'd rather celebrate Mamamoo's successes than get pissed off at the inevitable haters. 

Also I understand wanting to shield the girls from the haters but they've proven that they're damn strong in multiple ways. I'm sure hearing hate about yourself isn't the most fun thing in the world, but I have no doubt that they're strong enough that we don't need to be too worried. And they aren't dumb either, I'm sure they know that the hate stems from a) people getting jealous and b) the fact that Solar is "married" to one of the biggest heartthrobs in K-pop. 

To get our minds off of it, here's a beautiful picture of Moonbyul, posted on the official Instagram about nine hours ago:

hPanXPg.jpg

Yes. Okay. I feel much better now after seeing that picture.

these antis need a life

someone please help them get laid or to get a hobby or some shit cos that is just pathetic....

I agree, but I doubt anyone would touch one of them with a 6ft pole (including myself).

Edited by fortyto8

I'm in love with young Solar :stare:

solar_1466099271_20160616000120_0.jpg

Young Solar looks so badass like she will fuck you up don't even try messing with her.

Mess with her? She gonna call her mafia members and fandom to mess with the haters back. 

The members to haters : neneleakes-how-dare-you.gif  

The fandom to haters : 12865034.gif I'm joking, maybe slightly exaggerating. Forgive me, lels.

'Tis true though.  :stud:

when we say adult we mean suggestive and the outright perv stuff they do - we are not talking freaking stripping down and getting nekkid or anything like that. but hwasa and solar if you wanna do that I wont deny you

I think perhaps youre being a bit sensitive. no-one is denying gfriend's variety sense and how entertaining they are, it's just some of us were anticipating that certain mamamoo style solo.

ok bye (?)

Couldn't have said it better myself. I need my pervy moonsun and wheesa moments.

Edited by fortyto8
  • Like 1

4c09985b5bfaf87289f12aacd1fdf093.gif

Preeeeach Moonconservative. [emoji7] [emoji1]

Say it a bit louder for the people in the back!

Some Kpop idols don't like revealing clothes and that is perfectly fine! They're beautiful either way and you shouldn't become a fan of an idol just because you like their tits or ass. I'm glad Moonbyul speaks out about things like this and that she doesn't feel the need to be uncomfortable in order to gain fans.

That in mind, please do not criticize those who do like to wear revealing clothes. Some people like showing off their body and they like to flaunt what they have. Don't call them hoes or sluts because of that.

Honestly, just don't judge an idol based on their clothes.

• Like 5

Hello everyone!

I've never posted here before, so I thought I would now. I heard the song Woo Hoo for the first time on Spotify randomly today and have been obsessed (I'm still listening to it now :lol: ) They're really talented and have great voices! I wish I started listening to their music sooner.

I'm still pretty new to Mamamoo, so I don't know most of their songs still. Do they have any other good songs similar to Woo Hoo? ^^ I can already tell that I'll be a fan, so I'll probably visit this thread more in the future.

...all their songs (just kidding)(actually no I'm not they're all great).

You're the Best and Taller Than You are a couple that are kinda like Woohoo. If you like the video of Woohoo, My Hometown is sorta similar to that. Girl Crush is my personal favorite. Or Cat Fight. Okay I love them all.

Welcome to the fandom! 

• Like 1

Wait tgc closed her account?? D: I'm gonna miss her rough trans and spazz :(

Wait, what? When?

I'm so out of the loop.

My babies need a break. I hope that they don't work themselves too hard.

• Like 1

I don't think Wheein is under appreciated..  :donthinkso:  I've found lots of people love Wheein and rightfully so (just take a look at the poll on this thread).

People love her for her personality AND her charms AND her voice (she can dance her ass off too), which it's been proven several time that she has the clearest and most stable voice in MAMAMOO especially during live performances. Her technique is, I think, the most trained and her tone is probably the most mainstream in the group (she'd sing chorus a lot of the times for instance but it'd be interesting to actually find out about that with stats). 

Like, these 4 girls add something so unique to this group. RBW did extremely well putting them together. And Wheein shines bright among them (like the others do).

:rlytearpls:

Yeah I don't think she is underappreciated either. I think almost everyone in the group has an equal amount of fans (even if the poll doesn't show it well). Wheein was actually my first bias of Mamamoo (so she holds a special place in my heart), but then I saw a live performance of Piano man and Moonbyul just came and wrecked my bias list and life.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I love how talented moomoos are! You guys' drawings are so amazing like I wish I was that talented!

*cries because they are so close to me but I can't see them* WHY UNIVERSE?! WHY?!

[160627]

SOLAR DAILY MEMO

cb965cff781b496b59afe16b1dfcfa4a.jpg

a404b1dafa786d0539a344724ecd1d10.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

SHE LOOKS SO FUCKING CUTE JUST KILL ME ALREADY   :rlytearpls:

MY FACE HURTS FROM SMILING SO MUCH

I'M A MESS OF EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW

I hope to be able to see them next year (if they go to Kcon again). I'll have brushed up on my Korean by then so I could say like a word or two to them in Korean before security shoves me off.  :happy:

So apparently people are saying Moonbyul broke her arm. Does anyone have any english sources? I can't seem to find any, but there are a bunch of tweets about it (and it is spreading on Tumblr too). Or can someone translate the article? This is one of the only things I found:

tumblr_inline_o9ey5h2NFB1reyqfj_540.jpg

Can someone tell me what happened?! I'm worried about her now.

Edited by fortyto8

Waiting on more info myself. I'm very confused how this could've happened if true. She was perfectly fine when she left KCON NY.

Yeah that's what I thought too. I would think RBW or one of the official MMM accounts would have said something right away. I might just not have seen it. Is the source the person linked a reliable website? I don't read any news sites in Korean so I wouldn't know.

God, if it is true then I hope she is okay.

WHAT HOW SHE WAS FINE YESTERDAY  :omg:  :cry:

I KNOW! I think it might just be fake, but it (in my opinion) is worth mentioning since it is starting to spread on social media. I thought maybe you guys had some information if it was true.

Edited by fortyto8

Okay so I'm looking at some of the tweets. Apparently the news article said that Moonbyul broke her arm, but RBW made her continue to perform. The source is using the photos on the article as proof. Some say she didn't get a cast because it was a small fracture. I don't know if this is the truth but this is what everyone is saying.

*Accidentally double posted ignore this* 

Edited by fortyto8