Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Took this from the IU thread

Mamamoo is #10, which I think is really impressive

Dang! That is impressive!! My girls~~~ how can people resist them?

1C157F25-1D1A-4690-B405-4E20EAC3B426_zps

I just found this and my soul is saved by Godyongsun's voice

0AC155C9-6AE6-4D2F-811E-CF2A72784041_zps

• Like 2

New to MAMAMOO And new to this thread! I really want to get to know them I watched their Weekly idol episodes and Currently watching their showtime with g-friend,I first Saw them on immortal song and I was very Shocked when I heard their voices :omg: :omg: :omg: instant goosebumps !

If anyone is kind enough to tell me more about the group and how many shows do they have I would be very grateful :chu:

oh my god hi KTY :hurr:

Their MMMTV episodes are awesome... Or check out the funny videos (just type "mamamoo funny videos" on youtube)

Did you find your bias yet :hurr:

okai so i voted like crazy but what is this for...?

2262E03E56C07C402ED58B

I've been voting since Tuesday, I probably just give up because the lead doesn't change lol. The dedication on the AS side is strong on this one.

ya i was just about to say... AS fans are moving WAAAAYYY too fast lmao 6853d4e5023f208b2fde06a7f83d7e85e856b607

is suspicious that an as fan may be using a script to automate voting since ive seen it jump by 30 votes in a few seconds and a hundred in like a minute

is tempted to use my script program to do the same and potentially level the playing field

never have seen how automated script works but am not disagreeing with you

go do the deed warrior!

ive never used scripts to automate polls before bc it feels to me like cheating but if they're doing it (which I just saw us lose .1% of votes in like thirty seconds so I'm pretty sure they are) I feel more justified in doing so... 

Alright I'll get it set up then have a bit of an ethical conversation with myself before I run it to make sure I want to do it lol

no but you may be right about them using this script thingy because their votes are going up oddly too fast... like earlier for 1 vote that i did, they went up about 3 votes (i'm weird so i paid attention to their numbers instead of ours lmao)

The best subs team! Yo Yoongi.... how do we send you guys gifts etc? You do so much for us English speaking fans :chu: You deserve all the wons!

Ikr?? I honestly would like to contribute by donating (because I don't speak korean lmao nor can i use aegisub) Maybe not much but at least it will help with the website or something.. What do ya think, Yoongi??

dude im not even joking. subbing isn't easy and they do it so quickly, accurately and so well... we gotta show our love to the team that helps us love our girls.. yoongi! accept our love dangit!

Yeah they really do!! Also they pay attention to grammar and stuff which I'm really thankful of. Yoongi where r u~~

674A5BCB-CFDA-40A6-9A61-AB2D4E5AACC7_zps

I voted many times but each times i voted around 5/6 votes was put on the other side... SO SUSPICIOUS ! how they can do that thing ? there are 200 people who watch the vote each second or ?

Yep kpopsnake was suspicious that some people might be using a script to automate the votes... *runs away*

Honestly, there isn't much that I pay for in regards to our team, website etc. I have a job so the little bit I do pay for I can afford, so there is no reason to ask for donations. Everyone's thanks is quite enough! <3

If you say so <3

9CB2A3E2-125F-4AD7-9D6D-64DF518BD1AF_zps

Lmao solar gave hyejin crocs and wheein was like AGAIN DIS BISH

• Like 3

Sooooo.. To proclaim my undying love for the girls, I (finally) got their logo tattooed! :hurr: it's now still in the process of healing but this picture was taken a day after I got it :rlytearpls:

270AAA50-CDBE-4FC9-AB7C-C0C84B645C27_zps

• Like 15
  • Dislike 1

It looks cool! Is it in black, or other color?

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

Thank you! It was black when it was fresh but it'll soon turn to "normal" tattoo color which is greenish :rlytearpls: kinda sad about it!

woah! Looks awesome! A tattoo you probably won't regret.

Thanks! And hopefully :rlytearpls: I'll have moments with myself when i sit down and start regretting why i got tattoos in the first place (i have 3) but I'll also be over that feeling soon :hurr:

Yoooo this looks really good.... I didn't have the guts to go through with a Mamamoo one when I got my recent one bc I wanted to think of a unique way to do it to make it look awesome but it looks fine just with the logo.... seriously considering just getting this somewhere now. Thx for modeling it lol

yeehaw thank you :hurr: if you ever get one, ask your tattooist to outline it lmao so it looks clean! mine didn't get outlined and i found 2 spots on one of the M's that weren't straight :rlytearpls: but thank moo for free touchup :rlytearpls:

DAMMMMMM! Looks great :rlytearpls:

wow i'm really loving your tattoo, looks really classy :)

thank you! but it's only because the logo itself is already brilliant in the first place :rlytearpls:

Yo dude that looks really nice! How long did it take?

teehee thanks! it took maybe 40 mins..? I WASN'T IN PAIN AT ALL I SWEAR :rlytearpls:

hehehe I bet

I was gonna get the M of MMM designed into the scorpio sign (cos I am) but instead ive been talked into getting my spirit animal

40 mins aint bad at all! you did well dude

oh the pain was totally worth it.. i'm proud of this! it's becoming my favorite :ahmagah:

what's your spirit animal? i think mine is wheein :smile: :smile:

• Like 1

it looks so good dude - the placement of it no your arm is so good too. props to the artist!!!

my spirit animal is a panda (lazy, eats salad and is still fat and

is incredibly clumsy) but I wanna integrate a panda with the mamamoo goodness...

might get a squirtle though for my yeba!

thanks! :ahmagah: i wanted it to be there and asked the tattooist to make sure that she put it straight lmao :har:

squirtle!! it's cute but don't you think only moomoos will understand the reference lol unless you also like pokemons :har:

Oh my god it looks so cool! I love how it also kinda looks like an infinite lifeline (like our love for them lol). I already have 3 and I'm hella broke but this made me want a mamamoo Tattoo. It's really pretty, you rocked it!

thanks to mamamoo's brilliant logo-maker :lub: this is my third and now i'm broke lmao 

Being broke sucks but at least you have one more awesome tattoo  :smile:

as long as the bills are paid :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:

• Like 1

my thought on WGM in general is: I *clap* HATE *clap* IT *clap*

I've only watched 2 episodes because my roommate wanted me to watch it with her.

I think it's awkward as fuuuuuuuuq and damn, I pity those "couples" who have to force themselves to be close to each other. their interactions make me cringe, oh and also, pressuring them to kiss each other (cheek, forehead, wherever, and i'm not just talking about SoNam here) is a pretty disgusting move. Although I have heard from my Korean friends that interactions between most couples in Korea are truly cringe-worthy and cheesy af, so what we see on tv is probably the true depiction of relationships in Korea lmao

As for SoNam, man I'm pretty glad Solar was paired with Eric because he looks really genuine and he truly cares about Solar, probably since they're both singers. I think they'll stay friends just because they're on the same career path and also Chloe Moretz might contact Eric so she can meet Mamamoo lmao :ahmagah: anyway sorry not sorry for this rant :chu:

• Like 4

But, I'm glad so many of us have the sense to realize that that isn't who Solar is usually. She's such a bad actresses that MooMoo's can tell immediatly when she's uncomfortable.

Solar IS a bad actress. She can't hide her true feelings when she's facing something she's not comfortable with.

Like one time when Solar, Wheein, and Hwasa were on a radio show singing to Save Me From Myself, Hwasa started the song with the wrong note (it seems to me that she couldn't find the right note lmao) and Yeba's face was just.......... PRECIOUS.

yeba-frozen-face-1_zpsz3ffjgsz.gifyeba-frozen-face-2_zpsh2l033bp.gif

:ahmagah: :ahmagah: :ahmagah: :ahmagah: :ahmagah: :ahmagah: :ahmagah:

or when Mamamoo was being trolled by Baek Jiyoung....

yeba-frozen-face-3_zpsra4rwu1e.gif

LMAO :har:  :har:  :har:  :har: 

• Like 5

I hope RBW release a DVD of Moosical..

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

SO MUCH YES

0855777E-1762-43EE-BAAE-13D553A04F95_zps

this checks alot of what i hope to see on my moosical list :hurr: but may I add:

some kind of parody vid ala impretty rapstar in moo party

as someone mentioned earlier, words dont come easy live (I NEED TO HEAR THIS LIVE AT LEAST ONCE IN MY LIFE)

some kind of part change perf, ill never be over that one UOAY performance

Delilah perf w better outfits :rlytearpls: \

a new medley!

and in general, perfs with new and not reused costumes lmao im hoping suits will feature

oh my god yes please WORDS DONT COME EASY makes me so high jfc moonbyul's rap is *clap* way *clap* too *clap* hot *clap* I'm fangirling so hard whenever she starts rapping :rlytearpls:

OH MY GOD WORDS DON'T COME EASY AS THE ENDING I'M DYING HALP

Yep RBW needs to release a dvd!!!!

1237.jpg