Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

I've been debating joining this thread for so long bc I know that once I join it'll probably be a timesuck but oh well

Hiiii I'm a huge Mamamoo fan, Moonbyul's my bias (as can be gathered from my avatar) but I love all four of the girls. 

Nice to meet all my fellow radishes!

• Like 1

Too much fangirl material here! I can't with it all lmao 

MOONBYUL AND HWASA STOP STARING INTO MY SOUL PLZANDTHX 

this fansite has so many stunning close-up pictures of Moonbyul that i almost had a heart attack while saving their pictures.  :megusta:

bless them. i hope they last long and don't pull a cozy & lucid on us.

dUf9SzX.jpg

ARWIMPs.jpg

muEogyb.jpg

ctYn2Ld.jpg

SbDYFDI.jpg

1FXMIZd.jpg

DxE57P5.jpg

kEpmDer.jpg

Kprpytk.jpg

*cries* *has multiple heart attacks* *cries some more* *goes back through and saves them all*

i spam too much today lmao

i know you want to click that play button.

:hurr:   :hurr:

I swear every time I settle on a ship they just have to come in and RUIN IT ALL 
Edited by kpopsnake
  • Like 1

I swear Mamamoo likes to ruin absolutely everything. 

First it's WheeByul getting in the way of my MoonSun shipping:

p0b9Z2.gif

Then it's ALL OF THEM trying to wreck my bias lists by somehow being too damn cute, too damn sexy, and too damn badass, all at the same time:

KIuZl5c.gif

Not to mention the hit my final grades took thanks to my spending the last two months of school too whipped by Mamamoo to even go get food let alone study lmao. 

I'm halfway "CAN YOU GUYS STOP FOR A SECOND" and halfway "PLEASE NEVER STOP YOUR PERFECTION"

• Like 1

Hey guys new user here, just wanted to introduce myself to the other moomoo's here. 

Btw do any of you guys know which v-app it was that Solar did her Neutrogena CF and tried to teach it to Byulyi?

I think you're talking about this one;

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1cGpAW9Sjz4NmlWOXlLYzVUbTA/view

The Neutrogena part starts just after 32 minutes.

I may be missing a different one though, there are too many V-app broadcasts for me to know them perfectly lol

Oh I was just watching the rest of it because why not lol and Neutrogena happens again around 37:40. That's the "Hello, I'm Neutrogena" part and where she teaches Byul how to say it.

Edited by kpopsnake
  • Like 1

All this talk about Moonsun and Wheebyul but Hwasa might just steal their girl. 

rareline4.gif

Let's just admit Moonbyul has a harem. 

A) Don't forget

bdhA4c.gif

B) How can I become part of Moonbyul's Harem?

And because it may be the most hilarious thing I ever produced, Mamamoo-related or otherwise

I have a few other projects in mind before I take a break and prepare for K-Con, but I love the creative outlet YT has proven to be for my inner moomoo. 

On a related note, I am keeping a very close eye on the English Solar will speak at K-Con. I hope Eric teaches her well. 

You're a creative genius lmao this cracked me up so much 

Are you going to K-con bc if so I'm super jealous.  I go to school in the City but since K-con is during the summer I'm back in Texas and I seriously considered spending like $700 to go until I realized that $700 pays for multiple months worth of food

what's the reason in the article i promised myself never to look at koreaboo & akp again

They like how she cares for her members, even in the little things. 

Fans Reveal The True Reason Why Korean Women Are In Love With MAMAMOO’s Moonbyul

http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/fans-reveal-the-true-reason-why-korean-women-are-in-love-with-mamamoos-moonbyul/

She's such a gentlewoman  :lol: And looks damn good while doing it

That's also a pre-debut performance by Solar.

Wash Away was a song originally performed by Geeks and Ailee, but I believe Ailee was either sick or hurt for this performance, so Solar filled in for her. Geeks is also signed to RBW just like Mamamoo.

Solar already showed signs of greatness even way back then~

Ohhhh I didn't know that was Geeks she was performing with, thanks! That means this was from April/May 2013 then

Okay.

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT WHEEBYUL IS WINNING, MOONSUN CAME BACK STRONG

Fuck this shit, I'mma flip tables

First, I can never really choose a fixed ultimate bias in this group

Now, I can't even choose which OTP I should be rooting for

Mamamoo is really screwing up my bias list left and right

SAME. Until Mamamoo, SNSD was way higher than any group and not only is that not the case anymore, I may have found a new ultimate bias in Moonbyul? Sorry Taeyeon and Hyoyeon but damn girl Y U DO THIS

• Like 2

Speaking of Mamamoo liking to play with our feelings, apparently Mamamoo posted this in their fancafe today (well I guess technically yesterday bc time zones):

CjOaa5hW0AAkLGk.jpg

The question is, whose legs are those?

And this was posted on the "which female idol is a lesbian" thread bc of the caption, but it may just be a mistake bc Big Bang's Sunset Glow includes the lyrics "난 너를 사랑해, I love you girl". Still not the most subtle mistake though, I have to wonder if this is Moonbyul (or one of the other's of course) way of confirming their gayness lol

Moonbyul's hand is so distracting, i want to be her hand, this is weird lmao

BRUH I'm so glad I wasn't the only one LMAO

You know you've descended into the furthest depths when a hand gives you the feels xD

• Top 61 Female Groups with Highest Daily Views on YouTube (3rd Week of May)

It's pretty useless to quote the actual list but

A) YAY GO MY BABIES

B) I didn't realize that TWICE was THAT popular omg

Please

2d5c21348dac55c9255135bd947680f3.jpg

45828f19807d7b9ad822c571d4d1aca1.jpg

Language warning but:

fe002a7058e49fd1564f0ed696fb8b2dc01930a3

MY KOREAN FRIEND SAW MAMAMOO IN KOREA AND SNAPCHATTED IT AND I FLIPPED OUT AT SCHOOL OMG. I'M SO JEALOUS T_______T

SO JEALOUS MAN I REALLY WANT TO SEE THEM LIVE!!!! It would be the most fun show.

And to think Wheein said "Mamamoo aren't as pretty as other idol groups".....

They all say stuff like that and I'm just like

69110e51cc30be9cca5d52fcbf67a2a0.jpg

Bc Mamamoo are four of the world's most beautiful people, like I can't. 

^^ Are you on mobile? I have no idea why it didn't work. Usually all you have to do is input the link and it embeds. 

Edit: Agree her voice is very calming. This is my favorite cover she's done. 

I seriously listen to this at least once a day, I love her singing voice so much  :lub: my baeeeee

for anyone who hasn't know about this, Mamamoo's USA fanbase on twitter @USA_Moomoos is now accepting letters and fanarts for their fan support project for Mamamoo's upcoming performance in KCON NY.

Oooh at least I'll be able to support even though I can't go! Hopefully my limited Korean won't be a barrier to the letter I'm going to send  :wth:

I'm very excited to support them though <3

I'm thinking in turning as a casual fan instead of snsd, but Taeyeon is still my ultimate bias forever lol. And currently stanning on mamamoo. Ah my fangirl heart. T.T

Yeah I still like them casually and Taeyeon's voice still gives me life, but Mamamoo stole my heart xD

I know I'm butting into the conversation here but I'm the same tbh. It's probably unhealthy to be obsessed with both and I've been feeling SNSD less since Jessica left. It honestly seems to me like the SNSD I was obsessed with ended with her departure and now it's a different group which I still like but isn't THE SNSD. 

Exactly. I'm just really into taeyeon since then lol and mostly I like their japanese releases. Maybe I'm looking for something new and fun and then I found Mamamoo by watching weekly idol haha. Then i stan Solar hard bc of her powerful voice, and I tend to like the leaders first with good vocals, so yeah. And now I'm on the radish farm, and loving it. [emoji1]

Same. Taeyeon is still queen, especially since "I" was such a meaningful song and mv. I told myself to check out Mamamoo during Um Oh Ah Yeah since I thought their whole cross-dressing concept was awesome (and new and different, might I add), but I was a casual fan until You're the Best just because that's when I procrastinated enough to get obsessed lmao. I love how different they are from most girl groups, and how much they seem to care about MooMoos. 

I left before Jessica left. I think it was because I was a Blacksone and both fandoms got too much. Most of the time I could put up with it but when SNSD and 2NE1 were promoting at the same time with Mr. Mr and Come Back Home I just threw in the towel because I got so fed up of the whole competitive fandom culture surrounding both groups. Moomoos are so chill. I'm happy here ^^.

Oh bruh I totally see why you threw in the towel. I found myself involved in all that drama myself, especially when I first got into k-pop, but the simultaneous promotions actually helped me personally because if I wanted to see them perform Mr Mr I also had to see Come Back Home and I ended up falling for 2ne1 as well. I tried to stick to the parts of the fandom that were more about building SNSD up than breaking others down, though, and I somehow managed to do pretty okay, probably because I was fairly new to k-pop as a whole. 

Keep your thoughts on Moonbyul...... Keep your thoughts on Moonbyul.....

Why do they all like to ruin things so? Bunny Wheein is too adorable

^ Agreed. Mamamoo is Mamamoo, and this other group shouldn't be trying to copy them if they do debut. 

I don't think that them debuting right now would be a bad thing though if they were different enough. 

i feel like doing a pic spam today.  :lol:

so here are some of my fave pictures from one of my most precious folders named OT4.

t6TLhKa.jpg

6oagYyx.jpg

SvKzYGS.jpg

ixqMcTb.jpg

C7akcDw.jpgalEGOWO.jpg

U6m9dTB.jpg

fZ7WrAE.jpgH1jsXN9.jpg

8zXVh6x.jpgJkqSqMk.jpgLrksG8L.jpg6pVapg6.jpg

MAg6vC2.png

i hope you're still alive after this because i've got a part 2 coming  :hurr:

original.gif

That pretz CF is so great lmao. Legit question though, if I advertise for Pretz, can I get paid in an opportunity to slap Wheein's butt like Solar does at the end?

and here's another part of OT4 pic spam to lighten up your day.

*fangirls harder* Thank you for your glorious posts

MRW I wake up in a hospital bed surrounded by Mamamoo as nurses/doctors. 

tumblr_o82kg9LKoa1s4acapo1_540.gif

Can this please happen for me lol even if it's just tonight in a dream

since this thread is pretty quiet, let's do a Throwback Thursday.

here's the PizzaMaru CF they released 7 months ago. and it just reach 1M views recently  :hurr:

I didn't actually pay attention to anything but Mamamoo in this commercial before today so I just saw the green tea dough thing? I'm not sure how good that sounds lol

It is really quite today.

Everybody's probably resting after fangirling/fanboying over the Leaders CF for 24 hours straight lol

I for one have been trying to write a support letter for Kcon for hours bc I want to write it in Korean but my Korean is awful   :twitch:

Edited by kpopsnake

Solar dancing to P101's Pick Me (low-key sexy version) lol

a)Solar why are you so sexy without even trying I can't

b)Wheebutt is pretty great here too

c)Idk why but I found Hwasa's face at the end really funny

• Like 1