Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

hey guys, does anybody know the twitter handle of the account that lists what mamamoo is wearing and the prices for them? i really want to know wear moonbyul buys her hats lol

Hi everyone! I'm new to the fandom, I started binge-watching all of Mamamoo's videos recently lol. Did the members explicitly say that UOAY was their last chance to succeed? I keep seeing this comment, so I was just curious. 

• Like 1

If you're a big fan of kdrama you probably heard this kind of OST several times. Nonetheless, Mamamoo slayed this song with their cool and tasty vocals :rlytearpls:

Yay, Moonbyul has a part ;_;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh it's okay hahah. I couldn't find it so I'll just wait until it's uploaded. I avoided reading ch0sshi's twitter updates to avoid spoiling myself haha.

Please use the spoiler tag when talking about the show :P.

Btw thanks to ICSYV I think, they're trending on Melon! Plus Decalcomanie on 4th too! Also Decalcomanie's 2nd on the 급ìƒìŠ¹ chart!

O4NLaUR.png

Queens did it again!

wheein’s solo song anymore is 5th!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i want them to do everything so why not?

technically though, we have seen them singing and going crazy in the car before so this isn't something new to us. One of them driving while doing it, though, would be new.

i prefer it if they do a dingo drunk live; the problem is that half of them suck at drinking.

thanks for the explanation on streaming overnight, guys.

the main reason i ask is because i think our biggest competition at the moment is g*7, and during waking hours, their song has gone as low as in the high 40's.

so while i'm perfectly content with sweeping this week and stopping there, i do think we have a chance in the music shows that heavily favour digital points

that's what i'm thinking too...got7 has a HUGE international fanbase and crazy physical sales too but digitally they're not even in the top 10 rn. i'm thinking they may sweep the show and show champ but i can't see how they would win music shows on public broadcasts. this is all just assumptions tho i actually have no clue how these awards work lolol

Edited by millenialgarbage

i was watching the full fancam of this and the initial question to chaeyoung was "which male rapper do you want to collaborate with" and chaeyoung replied that "loco sunbaenim was on music bank" and then it turned into a full on hwasa fangirl tangent lol

• Like 6