Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Hello everyone,

This is my first post and while I've been a fan of K-pop for quite some time already (I enjoy listening to f(x), DEAN, Red Velvet, SHINee, Sistar, SNSD), it's my first time seeing a girl group that really took me back and made me re-evaluate my life choices (lol).

Mamamoo's very dear to me - I enjoy their live performances a lot, their fan service is amazing, and their chemistry is definitely something else. They have shown great potential ever since their debut, and I'm happy that it's being recognized by more people each day.

As a huge fan of Christina Aguilera, Beyonce, and the likes - my standards are pretty high when it comes to performing live onstage and if I'm being 100% honest here, only Mamamoo has only been able to match that kind of slayage in the K-pop realm. Each of them have distinct personalities and they have pretty great charisma as a group.

I look forward to their next era! And hopefully they eventually meet Xtina and B - I heard they're a major influence to them.

eBKC6hS.gif

More power to all the MooMoos in the radish field tbh, s l a y!

• Like 12

Welcome  :meow:

can't wait to be slayed by their performance again  :ahmagah:

welcome to the field  :lol: i love Xtina too. and your sig is so majestic  :hoplz:

Mamamoo has raised the bar for sure. Here's to re-evaluating life's choices!  :lol: Hello and welcome! 

Welcome

Thank you guys for the warm welcome!

I'm excited to see their next Immortal Songs 2 appearance. I expect nothing less (they always deliver, anyway).

Looking forward to Wheein and Heechul's collaboration on SM Station tonight!

YASSSS MAMASLAY

That Immortal Songs performance is everything.

KeepsGettingBetter.mp3 tbh

And about that Solar gossip - let them be! I find it weird that they're obsessed with an artist's past. Back in the day people only appreciated artists via radio - they didn't even care how they look like! It's sad that they have to resort to something like that. There are better things to do than dig for old photos/friends' testimonies.

Currently their performance is trending #4 In Naver. Mamamoo as a group is trending #3 in Daum.

Early morning buzz I guess.

WAIT, that signature tho, Hwasa dancing with a chicken drumstick will forever be my aesthetic yasssss

• Like 2

Send me your Line IDs via PM and I can get you in.

Ooooh I also want to join this!

I'll send you my LINE ID in a bit!

Mamamoo Cut PICNIC LIVE

http://dai.ly/x4a1ec2

1cm - You're the Best - Peppermint Chocolate

AAAAAAH THEY WERE REALLY GOOD!!!

I absolutely enjoyed this version of Peppermint Chocolate.

Does anyone know where the second and third locations were shot? Looks like a great place to take photos - and I'd love to add it to my list of places when I visit Korea later this year.

Do you guys know where I can find the video of the all sitting around and talking? It was a show on KBS

Do you guys know where I can find the video of the all sitting around and talking? It was a show on KBS

You mean Hello Counselor? They have it on KBS' official YouTube with subs.

when do you guys think their next comeback will be? 

:lol:

Tbh I'm not gonna be mad if they have summer comeback, even for just a few weeks. Ride that wave, Mamamoo, come through!!!!!

• Like 1

Can I just say that of all the threads here, MooMoos are the most welcoming tbh, may the radish field grow better and stronger.

Y'all are awesome and chill, love it.

• Like 7

Wait they're having their first concert on August?

I was planning to go to Korea on December but now......... I don't know what to do. :( I really want to go but I have other things to focus on. I hope they do something else later this year.

I'm excited for them and I hope they release a DVD of their concert! I'm sure they'll put on an awesome show!

PS. The teasers are making me GAG, I mean what kinda slayage???????????

PPS. That 10cm incident will bring them more publicity. It's unfortunate that Wheein had to hear such statement. Everyone needs to be treated with respect! Goodness. That was such a misplaced joke.

Edited by Stormageddon
  • Like 2

I'm so excited for Mamamoo!

They've come such a long way and to see them take an international stage of this scale makes me a proud MooMoo!

The show is starting in 9 minutes, but it might start a bit late like yesterday. Tune in now so you won't miss anything!

I hope Eric Nam and our very own Solar has a special stage. <3

I really hope they aren't the first performers because my mom convinced me to go go food shopping instead of watching KCON live.

Praise the Sun and you might just make it in time, tbh

:ahmagah:

160625 KCON 2016 NY MAMAMOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7czumHipCXw

They were SO good!!!

They're just natural entertainers on stage. They seemed nervous at the beginning, but once they got their groove on they were just ON FIRE! I love how they tried to engage with the fans, and the adlibs during the songs were special for the event. Shows how much they care about the audience they perform to. I love it, because they're just a little over two years in the industry and their performance style is more similar to Western artists that I've seen live (Xtina, Lady Gaga) - a good combination of choreography with vocals being put first. They don't seem so "robotic" and "rehearsed" for such a young group. They have that x factor, if you will.  :ahmagah:

• Like 1

Yay! My patience has been rewarded! Even though I watched it raw already  :happy:

And since the thread has been kind of slow the past couple of days, I'll post a video I made about Hwasa's incredible determination and bravery as a performer

I'd been looking for this interview for months. Couldn't remember it was from K-Pop Planet so someone had to link it for me yesterday. 

I think Hwasa's passion for singing needs no other validation beyond the fact she's wanted to sing and perform before she even knew it was a profession.

This interview is the reason i went out of my way to tell Hwasa she's beautiful the couple of times I've met her. Good stuff.

I was hoping that Hwasa will be able to catch The Formation Tour when she was at NY but I guess Beyonce wasn't playing anywhere nearby. I thought it was cute how Hwasa would watch Beyonce videos when she's sad. I bet it was a "Crazy in Love" performance, B always slays that.

I'm glad she pulled through and blessed us with her glorious sassy self.

They noticed my comment spam about a "World Tour" yasssssssssss

1cm's live version is L I T, and Words Don't Come Easy was such a glorious cleanse for my ears, their voices are divine

The guitar guy behind them is kinda cute tho ngl

Omg, the more I see people comment about this concept, the more I want it to happen. I can imagine MMM would have a hella good time with this. Plus I love the aesthetics and colours... please let this be a thing lol 

I don't know how I feel about Solar being on Radio Star, but I hope she won't be too awkward or uncomfortable... I'm hoping the other unnies on the show will take care of her... I'm still vouching for MMM to guest together on Running Man or Infinite Challenge. They're at their best when they're together.  :smile:

I hope they guest on 1 Night 2 Days tbh, that show is a ratings monster, and people love it when they have guests who are willing to go hard on games (like Jo Insung, Park Bogum, Henry, Moon Geunyoung, etc.). Mamamoo is perfect for the show. And they get to travel too!

Idk about Gain or Hwayobi, but Seo Inyoung is a very imposing character (and very blunt with her words) so I hope the attention will be on her and not that much on Solar.

They're pretty strong personalities, Solar is gonna be with strong unnies, lol. Gain is queen, she's very transparent about things she doesn't approve of (the only artist to give up on Weekly Idol's random play dance because she's tired and can't be bothered). Hahaha!
Edited by Stormageddon
  • Like 1

Have they declared the winner?

I honestly enjoyed both songs, I had a hard time choosing.

Do they have upcoming appearances? I heard that they were filming Sketchbook, is that all?

I smell a comeback, tbh. Hold on to those wigs, girls!

JUST STAN A LOT ALREADYYY

They're the group that I legitimately root for in the Kpop landscape boo, I need them to come back stronger and just snatch the weaves of the nonbelievers

This performance stood out for me because they really seemed like they were out for blood during the entire performance, I mean somebody gotta let them come thru

Edited by Stormageddon
  • Like 5