Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

hi, 

finally commenting after painstakingly pagecatching like 550 pages, just wanted to say that mamamoo dragged me back into kpop after like two years of disinterest, havent stanned a group like this since snsd, it was nice to read about them from the beginning. I guess maybe i'll comment again after another 500 pages lmao

Also, the removal of MAMAMOOTRANS youtube channel and multiple vids from MAMAMOO COMEDY is tragic. RIP.

• Like 6

Slow couple of days. But our Radish Queens' arrival to K-Con NY draws ever closer, and I'm just counting the days.

They've been on quite a few varieties, and I'm finding it hard to keep up. Looking forward to the inevitable Star King subs and pulling for Wheein to bring home the crown on King of Masked Singer, not to mention IS2. I hope they stay rested and healthy, but I'm happy to see them so busy.

Funny someone should talk about having a Hwasa dream, because I utilized my crappy but improving video making skills to create a...shout out video for Hwasa  :hurr: There's so few of them out there relative to the other members, so I felt compelled to fill in the gap.

I should warn you that there is an incredibly high dosage of Hwasabi in the video and I barely survived the creation and editing of it. You were warned.

:blush:

um. i think i died like 10 times. Bless you

Wasn't this a joke before? like how there was so little solar predebut stuff so ppl were joking she was an escapee from North Korea lolol

• Like 2

Random: i feel like wheein has the best variety sense out of all the members. based on weekly idol and the other stuff the girls have been on. And also based on her aegyo lmao its a very troll aegyo, she knows how to get the laughs. and idk if its just me but does wheein have a certain mature aura about her? i mean she's our puppy and she's a huge dork but at the same time she often somehow comes across as the most put together out of all the girls. i rmb my first impression was that she was the leader of the group. 

• Like 8

She's humble too. She seriously thinks she's the most boring member in the group, when I feel like she's anything but. If I absolutely had to choose a member of Mamamoo that was the complete package, in the context of being the quintessential K-Pop idol, Wheein would be my go-to. She's gorgeous, multi-talented, down to Earth and just gets "it" when it comes to entertainment. The others aren't very far behind at all, which is why it's so unfair all four are in one group, but Wheein nudges slightly ahead for me and you can tell MCs especially love interacting with Wheein and getting a reaction out of her. 

As for her mature aura, I agree that she does for sure...until she speaks  :hurr:  Then the crazy comes out. In the LA fanmeet, Solar was definitely the most bubbly and outgoing in the group but Wheein was in full troll mode the whole time, speaking random English the entire time from her little chair (she was still injured at the time)

She's just awesome. 

oh yess to all of this. and yes to all the girls not being very far behind. This group is too amazing <3

lol so random but this actually describes Wheein & Hwasa so much

bl6MFxG.jpg DBITu3X.jpg

I've only watched the 1st season recently but I laughed so much lmao

lol accurate, upvote for that parks and rec appreciation i love that show so much

the more i rewatch blissful confession the higher it climbs in my IS perf list its too good :chu: srsly idk what it is about mamamoo but ive been obsessively listening to literally nothing but their songs and their IS performances for a few weeks and im still jamming so hard to all of it

• Like 2

so i've been pagecatching thru the whole thread and i've finally reached March right before the girls' first win  :rlytearpls: and can I say wow even just reading thru i can feel the excitement and the pride. I already know it will happen and yet the anticipation is :chu:  :chu:  :chu:  My heart just feels so full rn  :ahmagah:

My god you are a trooper! I would never have the patience for that. When I started following the thread there was only about 300 pages and I still couldn't be bothered to back-read the whole thing :P

Have way too much time on my hands right now, plus the obsession was T O O R E A L

I love how I can hear the laughter of whoever's filming at the beginning of that mmmtv. I know I would be dying of laughter too.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: and finallY another mmmtv2 episode its been too long  :rlytearpls:  also hwasa's hair be looking vibrant af :rlytearpls: wheein's laughter is killing me softly too  :rlytearpls: that moonsun squeeze and Hwasa's deadpan reaction lmao 

Is that moonsun facetime real   :omg:  :ahmagah:  it looks edited...

• Like 1

old ISAC vid with 2/3 of the bully line and solar

ooh MamaVelvet. I need a special stage with the two of them so badly 

we need to get off the page number quick lol.

Ci3AvhXUoAEXk_3.jpg

gosh for a hot second i thought they were holding those creepy moo masks

i think you'll have to download the audio of

if you want Love Lane with Moonbyul's rap. it's not high quality but listenable  :lol:

i think it's the voting results for The Best Album from Idol Girl Groups this year.

BTW, i just came across this cover by Mamamoo, it's New York, New York (originally by Frank Sinatra) and what the hell? have i been living under the rock or something? why did i find out about this just now? this cover needs some spotlight, seriously, it's so good. i'd appreciate if anyone can link me a better fancam of this, pretty please, i'm in love with this performance.

another view

In honor of the ULTIMATE BIAS WRECKER and my bias.

This took me far longer to finish, I started this like some weeks ago - left it and since it's weekend decided to finish it.

mmmoowheeinsmall_by_kaichi1342-da43bi9.p

wow danggggg this is amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZTIDKPCtkU

could someone translate what they're saying? wheein is so cute~ and that laugh in the beginning lol

Edited by greasybyulie

Pretz CF, Rap Ver 2.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvMPXY_NTUc

Idk why but I love the ending of this cf so much. they play so well and naturally and it's really shining in the endings of the pretz cfs. I just really like that u can see how much is directed and how much is just mamamoo being mamamoo. 

im so proud of them !!!! sad I cant see them live but im super excited to see what ingenuity mamamoo brings to an official solo concert. This is the first step to hopefuly a world tour eventually  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  

edit: I really like how there is a kind of throwback to their mr ambiguous look? How far they've come ahhh

Edited by greasybyulie

thank goodness it seems most likely the broken arm stuff is not true, was really worried there for a second, and i really do like tothink that RBW is not so bad.

Does anyone here enjoy typing games like me lol, theres this website called ZTYPE that is basically a typing game but it lets you upload your own text. I just had way too much fun/ spent way too much time playing it with the mamamoo wiki page  :lol: its that epic music playing in the back while im typing their achievements and shit

jus tsomething fun to do if you guys are bored

edit:

http://eternal-moomoo.tumblr.com/post/146545754410/about-moonbyuls-supposed-injury

seems like its confirmed that mb didnt break her arm

Edited by greasybyulie

thank you to everyone who said it doesnt look like byul lol, upon looking back yeah...i think byul is skinnier, and it does seem unlikely given their schedule. As much as i would love for her to have her own project, and as much as I think she is a talented rapper, I do agree byul's strength doesn't lie in freestyling, and I just dont think being on the show will give her that much more positives in terms of exposure and growth that she can't develop in her own time and in a much less...harsh environment. 

Maybe I'm feeling a bit overprotective, but I can't help but feel like her being on the show might hit her confidence in her rapping in a bad way and all I want is to just see her continue happily rapping and just enjoying herself. 

• Like 1

:rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

the lyrics gosh, these girls are so precious. I think I might cry behind my laptop screen if they perform this live at moosical. I got so emotional when solar talked about the 'never letting go' message from moo moos, this is just so sweet.

I need wheein to hurry up and release her part so I can download the song ~

Edited by greasybyulie