Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Hi, I'm new here. Long time moomoo since pre-debut just never signed up for OH til' now! Hope you don't mind if i join the thread.
Wheein bias too btw  :smile:  

• Like 6

It's almost that time!  Heechul X Wheein X Jungmo will release Narcissus at 0AM KST
201604141010779564_570eeeb0e273c_99_2016

Edited by tastypasties
  • Like 8

IDK. i'm sorry but i totally disagree. this song is....no. you can barely hear her let alone even tell its her. it could be anyone. they turned her down sooooo much (probably so she wouldn't completely eclipse his voice) but to the point where she sounds just like some regular old backup singer IMO. on top of that, the instrumental is LOUD. jeez. sorry but this barely can pass as a duet. the title makes sense. lol.

• Like 4
  • Dislike 2

lmao am i seriously gettin negged here like wow?? i guess my decision not to sign up forever was the right one originally. what a joke.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Can you tell me which post that got negged? Because there can be a hater lurking here that likes to neg some posts anonymously.

the post before that one

IDK. i'm sorry but i totally disagree. this song is....no. you can barely hear her let alone even tell its her. it could be anyone. they turned her down sooooo much (probably so she wouldn't completely eclipse his voice) but to the point where she sounds just like some regular old backup singer IMO. on top of that, the instrumental is LOUD. jeez. sorry but this barely can pass as a duet. the title makes sense. lol.

this. haha had like 2 ups at the least earlier, now its at zero. maybe im wrong about how that works lol? hmm. just don't get it since its a valid criticism that ppl are pretty much agreeing with further down lol. def nothing negative about mamamoo.

Oh no  :unsure: i dun get why anyone would neg in a official thread I mean we all have the right to say whatever right  :._.: what post got negged I'll upovote 

haha thanks but its ok you don't have to. just wasn't expecting that here.

Just watched BTOB's "You're the Best" cover and I have to say those guys really impressed me. They took the song, made some small changes and ran with it. Even some nice harmonies, a nice rap,... actually I'd reccomend to watch it. Really a great cover.

Meanwhile our girls, probably because they were sick, didn't do a perfect job as they usually do (the song was hard, Solar really strained on the high notes and went of pitch once or twice, Hwa Sa forgot a small part, a Whee In + Solar harmony was a little off...), but it's okay,... they are human after all  :) BTW Whee In is really looking tired and always sweating and not even making one smile in the last couple of performances... they probably need a break for a couple of days.

BTW - Whee In slayed the king of Mask performance. Can't wait to see what she'll sing next time. :ahmagah:

On the note of wheein; shes clearly checking out right now. her little interview validates shes fucking tired. i mean, when most of ur responses are parentally(not a word) involved it means you need to get the fuck away for a bit. shes what i love in ppl so im concerned for her and the group when your most energetic person has been clearly putting on a face. its obvious. to me, what makes me think the rest of the group is happy/enjoying life is reflected in wheein and i definitely haven't seen it in awhile :/ 

PS: hahah every mamamoo member is obvious on masked singer, they're insanely distinct. i wish theyed trid to mask it. (title) .....

Edited by tastypasties
  • Like 2

MAMAMOO COVER CONTEST Special Thank You and Conest Results     +     Hwasa with black hair  :lub: 

Edited by tastypasties
  • Like 6

And I see my idea for RBW to host a Mamamoo cover contest wasn't a fresh idea at all and has already been executed. RBW and Mamamoo remain ahead of the game in their fanservice.

It's probably in that video I haven't clicked on yet, but I wonder what the winner gets. Collab track with Mamamoo? That would be sweet.

They win a signed Melting album and some random earbuds lol

lmao i posted mmmtv as a topic and realized that was probably a terrible idea. clicked the actual video again and it had 2 dislikes. i dont trust these OH haters.

lol wait, do you guys think Picnic Live is a thing with fans? They've been on this show before. there were previews of them in what seemed to be a library or book store for this episode. maybe you guys know something i dont lol.

wait what? I didn't know Picnic Live is an MBC show wtf LOL

I thought picnic live was about their camping vlog with k-moomoos, guess I was wrong

lol yeah. this is their first appearance and its wonderful.

i think the BBQ with fans is today

Edited by tastypasties

AAAAAAH THEY WERE REALLY GOOD!!!

I absolutely enjoyed this version of Peppermint Chocolate.

Does anyone know where the second and third locations were shot? Looks like a great place to take photos - and I'd love to add it to my list of places when I visit Korea later this year.

not sure where the stairs are but ive seen others shoot there. the place with the bookshelves i think might be "The Forest of Wisdom" library in Paju.

honestly you can't believe those seat chart things. they always do that. theres like 10 different ones made by randoms.

heres a little thing that OntheSky made of idols singing mamamoo songs and stuff

Edited by tastypasties
  • Like 5

lol the person above me is just doing a competition to mention "twice" and "nations girl group" in other groups threads....for negs or positives lmao. 

Edited by tastypasties

that doesnt even mean i dont like Mamamoo.. look at this way, atleast i could start stanning Mamamoo. 2 birds with one stone!  :lol:

hah sall good. do whatchya gotta do. good luck!

Edit: im so sorry if this came as a bad view but i wanna thank you all for posting! but what i said above is true even though its for a game, i meant it all, solar really has amazing vocals and i stan her since i saw her in WGM :D her laugh is addictive i can tell you that sincerely  :lol:

haha don't be sorry. i'm sorry if i came off as an ass about it. so i tried to make up for it. ;)