Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Harro errrrrrrbody! Some of you guys may recognize me (ahemYOUTUBEahem) #ShamelessSelfAdvertisement. Anyway...I've been lurking on this thread for quite some time but decided to rise from the dead because I have a quick question! Since we all know Mamamoo will be going to KCON NY and I just so happen to live in PA....I thought, this would be a once in a lifetime chance for me to be able to see them live. SOOOOOOOO, who's all planning on going? I might have to go alone so...anyone interested in a group meetup? Or possibly even arrange our seats together so we can have our own little radish field jamming together?! Not sure how old most of you are but if you youngins' don't mind partying it up with a 25 y/o granny....LET ME KNOWWWW

• Like 2

AYY LMAO

Yo I love ur EXID videos too

I am definitely going (unless something happens), so I guess I can meet up with other Moomoos, but with my comments of Solar and Moonbyul, I am afraid that I won't be able to show my face yet... 1.0also, I doubt that I can purchase tickets that are located really close to the idols  :rlytearpls: I'll be at the back  :rlytearpls: with my invisible moobong

Yoooooo! It's all good....don't be ashamed of yourself. You're part of the radish fandom...it's to be expected that most of us are weird (and maybe even borderline creepy LOL). And I'm not planning on purchasing front row tickets either. I may be out of college and working but I got my adult responsibilities that I have to tend to as well. As long as I'm breathing the same air as Mamamoo within the same venue and get to at least view their faces on a big screen...I'm good. My attendance is not yet confirmed either so I'm crossing my fingers that my schedule will allow me to go....but for now, I'M GOING.

Edited by MAMAMOO COMEDY

The reason she was first was because Solji, who won last time (and this time :D) gets to choose who goes first, and Coni was pushing her to choose Solar since she looked so visibly nervous  :soul: It's okay, the fact she displayed such a good performance is all that matters.

Too bad Wheein didn't get that luxury of choosing who goes first last time seeing that she won last year. Oh wells...you're right, as long as they put on a flawless performance, which is pretty much always, I'm content. And this performance is no exception

• Like 2

Queen indeed  :stare:

Did anyone notice Wheein holding her mic upside down in the beginning? lmao she didn't notice until she started singing into it

Edited by MAMAMOO COMEDY
  • Like 5

Just found out that multiple videos from my channel has been taken down as well. They really cracking down on copyrights today :(

• Like 1

ugh thank god Mamamoo Trans still has the backup channel and googledrive alt links. damn it youtube and naver  :soul:

oh nooooooo. i just open your channel to only learn that the Moonsun's Relationship Goals video and the Wheesa's Friendship Goals video are not there anymore, and the Greasy Moonbyul video as well! those are my faves, i watched them almost everyday as my daily dose of happiness  :cry:

I'll re-upload those videos without the v-app clips I included. However, I wasn't as smart and never backed up those videos so I'll have to re-do those completely. But there's been new content since those were uploaded so I can include new clips lol. Naver...tsk tsk....

• Like 2

Kcon ticket prices have been released

CgmybrjUoAEjM_8.jpg

It's pricey but I'm hoping that Moomoos are able to congregate in one spot so we can have a mini radish farm during the concert. I'm probably going to spring for P1 on the day that Mamamoo performs.

Also while we wait for news on how booths will work out, I'd like to know if there's anything people are interested in buying. Last year fan booths were able to sell official merchandise and I'm planning on bringing pretty much all of it for anyone who wants buy something at the con and save on shipping (so Lightstick, snapbacks, albums and season greetings if I can get them at a good price). 

Yoooooo...I might be going to KCON alone so if you're interested in meeting up, hit me up! Lol

There's a whole group of moomoos going. If you have kakaotalk I can ask to get you into the chat.

Yes please! My ID is MAMAMOOCOMEDY :)

So lately I thought Wheein always seemed upset on the off air stage. At first I thought she might be fighting with another member. Even though I doubt that, because after that she usually joke around as usual with the other members.

Then I saw the map of their Schedule this month.

So I wondering, did she seem upset because she's sick or tired?

I was actually going to mention about that because I've also noticed the same thing. I honestly think she's just tired. They haven't gotten a real break since February so I wouldn't be surprised if she's just exhausted

I'm going to K-Con for Mamamoo, but the event itself hasn't impressed me so far with how much it's not cost efficient. It's so obviously designed to milk K-Pop fans for every last cent. 

Some people are spending on K-Con the equivalent to making an actual trip to Korea to see their groups perform there  :happy:

I'm going to Beyonce's Formation concert mid June and even that costed me about 4 times less than what I spent to go to KCON lol. The things I do to see Mamamoo....lol

Actually, how come solar's high school pictures did not show her distinctive mole under her right eyebrow? HMMM..

I'm pretty sure she mentioned before that her dermatologist removed that mole after she specifically told him/her not to since she really liked it, but it luckily re-appeared one day 

• Like 5

Still in Moo Moo paradise from Kcon NY. Love Mamamoo. Love all the MooMoos I met. All. Just an amazing weekend with amazing people all supporting the same amazing group. I really wish it didn't have to end.

I will be there for the next time Mamamoo visits the states (hopefully for a solo concert) and I hope even more OH MooMoos can come.

Nothing but love for the radish family

It was nice meeting you Yama! Even if it was just for a brief moment lol

omg i was gonna post in this thread on friday to tell everyone here that i was going on saturday... it's cool that OH members got to see each other. were u at the hi touch event? 

Yeah I was at the hi-touch event. I was also one of the winners for the Leaders USA raffle lol

I AM NOT JEALOUS!!! NO I AM!!! I want a hug from Wheein too. :rlytearpls: I don't care about the poster or signed goods but Wheein's hug is all I want. :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

Here was that moment of truth....and Hwasa was waving to me at the same time  :rlytearpls:

h09vsa.png

• Like 6