• Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Now that this server problem has been solved, I can spend more time here for MAMAMOO, my fav gg ever. ( F(x) got seconded, poor them)

OH? Did I ever make an introduction of myself here?

Well, Don't mind me If I do, I got to know about them when i saw the video of "You're The Best" which was posted by someone that i can't recalled, oh well, that song got me hooked and then I found out that they had FULL Album out (woot) and gave it a listen. Honestly, I was so blown away at it not being your average Korean Album. It is much more than that! Like it has this Jazz-influences, Reggae, etc which really impressed me a lot. And most of all, the harmonies between these four is just..oh wow. Just wow. "Just" made me cry. Well, not exactly, it is just perfection. That violin got me on my knees begging them to stop but nope. They went on to slay me back and forth and back and forth. Oops, Lemme get back to introduction and yea, ever since then, I started watching their variety shows as well as those "MMMTV2" (who knew that they are kinda pervs, wew) And I had been here for them since their comeback with Decalcomanie (Did you know they went #1 in like, after three weeks) and MEMORY (Hope y'all bought it, tho. If not, then it is never to late to gift yourself one for Christmas)

My bias is kinda hard to choose between Hwasa, that thigh Queen and WheeIn, that dumb adorable girl. JeonJu Girls Rules, I guess!

SolaH is great, so is Moonbyuliieee!

Hope y'all take good care of me. Gamsahamnida!

• Like 9

lol one hella intro! love it... welcome to the radish farm fam!

I mean...

MAMAMOO

Clearly...One of us gotta be that quirky af!

When is the eng sub for Knowing Bros?  :cry:

Can we take a moment and appreciate MAMAMOO TRANS 2 for doing amazing job with translating and stuff? I don't think we are aware of how hard that job is. Hat off, you guys! (If they are on OH  :ninja:  )

EDIT:

Welp, I take it back. Spoke too soon
Edited by phoenixstar
  • Like 1

Those photos and those scan.

I am legit shook!

Hey, would it be rude if I wanna redo the OP graphics?

I want them to win so badly  :omg:

Since it already aired, we should expect it soon

Edited by phoenixstar

Can we expect a PAK for them? 

I want it to honor the DecalSmashU missing the PAK 

Hey MooMoo! While we anticipate their comeback, can someone help me out with updating this chart thread. I can help, but I am not sure where to look for the sales and streaming stuff, unfortunately. 

Meanwhile, Please let me know if you want the OP in here to be updated, Because it haven't been updated since their YTB(?) comeback. And I would be so honored in helping to update it!

Have a nice day, MooMoo! 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I found the way to update the chart thread with official Gaon Chart and here are some fun facts for all of us

• Decalcomanie will hit 1M+ milestones in sales in the next two weeks unless someone goes on bulk buying that song in this week.
  • Decalcomanie already hit 50M+ miltestone for streaming.
  • Love will hit 300k sales in next week.
  • Love will also hit 10M+ milestone for streaming in next week.

Updated the official chart thread with this post and this post! Thank you for taking your time to check that out! Hwaiting, MooMoos and MAMAMOO!!! 

• Like 5
  • Dislike 1

MLT? ohdearplz.png

The Road To Sampo is my favourite! It is so everything. Delilah is the next!

• Like 1

The first part of MLT had me crying the most of the time. Only Mamamoo can do that!

Solah freezing moments...

WheeIn gone crazy but wayyyyy crazy...

Hwasa hitting that girl got me crying too much....

Those ridiculous points and Moonstar not getting any chance...

Ahhh Can't wait for the next part!

• Like 1

In case you guys didn't knew, Decalcomanie aka DecalSmashU finally hit 1M milestone for download and joined the her other two 1M selling songs which is You're The Best and Um Oh Ah Yeah! 

Congratulation, MAMAMOO!

• Like 7
  • Dislike 1

Yass, I hope it get AK, but considering the fact that it is doing okay-ish in some chart, I don't expect it anytime soon!

What's this y'all talks on WheeIn's issue? unsure.png 

Guys I wanted to ask something. Was '1cm Taller Than You' a title track of one of their albums? And do Mamamoo have more songs like that? I love it and have been replaying it a lot again and again.

There are some songs that run in the same veins as the one mentioned in your post in album, Melting.

_

Gosh, I miss them so much. Like please comeback but at the same time please rest well.

Edit: I feel like the poll option should be updated to Memory one.

I want them to comeback with surprise or atleast have one pre-release track. I didn't liked the Memory schedule. We heard most of the songs except TT and First Track, Memory, so it was almost as if there's no new track. So hopefully, they'll try not to spoil us much.

Edited by phoenixstar

Can you please name the songs? Thanks.

I think Recipe is very close to that song. But other than that, there's Cat Fight, Funky Boy. I would link you the video, but I'm on mobile.

I went to Starbuck to get exactly coffee. The length I would go for mamamoo. ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹