Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Am I the only one doesn't really like this? The harmonies are off.. they didn't do the 3 part harmony as well.

Its nice to know hoobaes are covering mamamoo's songs alr though :) and yea its a nice attempt^^

I was wondering if I was the only one that thought that. I legit listened to this 4 times and didn't like it until I stopped trying to compare them to Mamamoo.

Also Hiii everyone, I have been a fan since Piano Man. Mamamoo's vocals immediately caught my attention. I was going to make an account when they got their first win...but I chickened.

• Like 3

Please excuse me for asking an incredibly stupid question.

How do you all pronounce Solar's name? Do you say "So La" or do you pronounce the "r" like how it's pronounced in English? I want to say So La, but the r at the end keeps tripping me up...

Whenever I see her name spelled in Korean it's "솔ë¼" which is "So(L) La", so that's what I'd go for.

Edited by Mackkey

eEa4bxP.gifjIcaoUv.gifWJ9jrdh.gif7rf7UF2.gif

DP's for all  :la:  :la:

however I cant decide who to put so I'm combining them all  :hoplz:

Bless you.

:cry:  :cry:  :cry: Co5usFLUEAA9c2l.jpg:large :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

:cry:  :cry:  :cry: Co5usFLUEAA9c2l.jpg:large :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

I wish I could get in on this.

Just another mistreatment just because mamamoo doesn't come from bigger agency....

Kbs invited mamamoo to perform > mamamoo got up early (with make up and stage outfit) and did rehearsal > kbs canceled the performance > mamamoo got back without performing

That is utterly ridiculous.

Wow, who put this together? They have amazing organizing skills to compile all that content for each era.

As everyone else has said lol Mamamoo Trans, they have some of the best subs I've seen in quite a bit tbh

Enjoy!!

• Like 1

Well it was nice knowing you guys...I just got slapped by fierceness and it killed me.

• Like 4

The teaser is really classy, it's a bit different vibe than what I got from the teaser pics alone lol

Does anyone know how long it takes for the album to become available in ktown4u or kpopmart? the release is only a week away but preorders weren't available last I checked OTL

It's available on kpopmart already, I just preordered from there

Does anyone know why kbs took down the vids from the king of kings immortal song ep and reuploaded them?

It's not about Mamamoo but who else thinks of moonsun when they see Leona and Diana from League of Legends? Y'know, if you play that is.

If I were to compare them I feel like Moonbyul would be an amalgamation of Vi and Cait and Solar is straight up Lux. Especially when she laughs lol

Sometimes, I wish it wasn't considered trendy to wear clothes with English on them in some Asian countries.

• Like 2

I'm just talking about their most recent vlive. Specifically Whee-In's shirt. I just wish it wasn't a thing is all.

This is Wheein's shirt, by the way. It's promoting social awareness and multiple kpop idols to date have worn it

Cs1zSev.png

s6ZAZJi.png

I understand but I had someone watching the vlive with me and say that it was ironic that she was wearing it. We had a "discussion" about it and I'm just irritated. I'm sorry if people think I'm being confrontational or petty or what have you. Not you specifically though just in general.

It's great if they are going to have another one but I think this year will be like 2015 with only one comeback. Early 2018 will probably the next one.

They did promote Ahh Opp for a full month though. That could be considered the first comeback and Um Oh Ah Yeah the second.

If it was THAT bad couldn't they have slapped a mature tag on it or something and move on? Why did she have to take it down completely?

• Like 1

I'm glad they won, but I kept having to remind myself that they were even guests on the show...

This is the most stressed I've ever been for a comeback lol

• Like 1

Okay, can we get a Loco-Hwasa badge now? Because these two are so cute, it would be such a shame if I don't stan them. rlytearpls.png

I second this.