Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

I love Hometown - that song is incredible to me - the title track sounds great, Funky Boy, Friday Night, Recipe,... maybe others too, but those are the ones that really picked my interest, so yeah... I preordered the album already before the teaser since the pre-releases hyped me up enough and I already have faith in Mamamoo and especially Kim Do Hoon - this guy is an awesome producer and just does his own thing and I think it's a perfect fit for Mamamoo, so until they work together, I know they will always bring the quality.

I'M HYPED!!!

BTW Those of you who are still deciding if you're gonna buy the album... I suggest you decide quickly, because in the past Mamamoo's albums ALWAYS sold out very quickly (because RBW didn't print a lot of copies) and then you had to wait for a month or so to order it. I hope this doesn't happen this time and RBW doesn't underestimate the Moomoodom again, but... you were warned  :donthinkso:

I Miss You and 1cm did extremelly well with no promotions at all. Will RBW make the same mistake again!? Like.....  :donthinkso:

• Like 2

A little sneak peek at the contents of the Melting album, courtesy of Solar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPA-7GzbvpM&feature=youtu.be

Little snippets of what she said:

"The contrast of orange and brown is very simple, but it has a feel/aura to it"

"Wait! Before we see the photobook, let us check if it is a LP or a CD."

"Is it a LP or CD?"

M: (monotone) "CD"

S: "Ding dong deng! It's very cool, isn't it?"

"Ah, the photo card was Moonbyul's! Don't be too disappointed, because next time, you can get another member's photo card!" Lmao Solar

It's beautiful! I want to pre-order but I'm broke now ;_;

I'm debating whether to be a responsible human being and functional member of society or just bunker down for the rest of the week and prepare for all the slay Mamamoo is about to bring.

I'm slowly leaning towards option 2  :derp:

LMAO! The showcase starts at 8am where I am. I'm going to be late for class, sorry not sorry

• Like 1

I genuinely don't blame her for this one incident(not being biased) Here in America, obviously everyone knows that that is a taboo words for people who are not African-American. However, in countries outside of America, many don't realize just how taboo the word is. However, Hwasa should learn from this and not do it again which if she doesn't is when I'll be dissapointed in her.

Yeah, I live in South America and I honestly didn't know the meaning of that word. I had to Google it to understand why some people were so sad about it. I hope she doesn't do this again tho

Showcase in 50ish minutes, right? Right?  :ahmagah:

Yes!! I'm super excited!:ahmagah:

After listening to the album a few times, I think my trinity is: Cat Fight, Words Don't Come Easy, Hometown â¤

• Like 1

It's always when I'm asleep that the magic happens ã… ã…  The pride and love I'm feeling is unreal. Congrats to the girls and to the fans that stayed up streaming their asses off, your hard work has paid off.

Onward to music show wins!

Same lol congrats mah girls! I'm so happy! :ahmagah: