Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

I'm not too worried on who they go against this time seeing the growing fandom and expectation even from not fans. It's their moment to hit it big. I hope RBW knows it will all depend on physical sales but seeing a friday release again worries me. They might still want to be cautious being a small company.

finger cross... Hope at least 1 win...

Btw, anyone know who she is? Is she moonbyul old friend, minji? *where was moonbyul's right hand? :p

http://41.media.tumblr.com/b7f032a21241f271f2a41689fc8b5a1b/tumblr_nla3kqMqxq1tgke6yo1_1280.jpg

Edited by vanbun

gahd

this is like so awesome, and with hwasa`s new hair, this is gonna be an awesome comeback

large.gif

Hmm... Is that because of lighting or maybe photo filter? Maybe she really bleach her hair? Until I see another picture of moonbyul, I really can't tell....

After looking some old video... Mamapink interaction (especially eunji) is adorable... She is secretly the fifth member of mamamoo...

Edited by vanbun

Mamamoo is talented group

Edited by vanbun
  • Like 1

For a song that is not really promoted (even though it does have a MV), receiving an almost perfect all kill is an achievement.

But damn Melon being Melon the usual cockblocker...  :donthinkso:

What I am glad that mamamoo I miss you still charting on top ten instiz right now while 1cm is #3 (close to #2 position) and it's their pre single....

The reason I was more reserved than usual with my prediction for how 1cm would chart is because it's a huge fanservice song not far from "Pink Panties", and let's be honest, only a real Mamamoo fan wouldn't be caught off guard by it. We know they're the ultimate beagledols, but people who aren't big fans may not know just how much they live up to that title

Even so, the general public is eating this song up like cotton candy. RBW did the song no favors by giving it two separate release dates for the video and digital tracks, and it's still performing well! That's amazing!

So I'm going to put my name in the PAK hat right now. 

Mamamoo will get a PAK with their full album. If I'm wrong, I'll eat 1,000 radishes consecutively.

Lets make it a radish stew and eat it together ~

• Like 1

Live app with moonsun on v right now....

Edited by vanbun
  • Like 2

That explains it...I also thought her smile was a little awkward recently but I didn't want to mention anything too early in case it would spark a plastic surgery/botox debate lol. Not that I think the girls would do it...but you know how kpop fans are.

Botox!? Lol... I thought wheein still 21 years old, no need for that at this age......

Moonstal is cute

Edited by vanbun
  • Like 1

im soo happy  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

But...but..... Realize how the bgm for encore is so clean without any vocals.... Once again proof of how mamamoo cang sing freakin lilve!!!

so this is originally the Thank You song that Solar sang in her birthday, now they added Hwasa's part to the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKKGNAFolFY

Okay.... They need to finish the song with part of moonbyul and wheein as well and then put it into their next album or publish it as digital single..... Soon!!!

Btw, is there any english lyrics for 놓지않ì„게 (never letting go) solar+hwasa ver?

my wheebyul heart  :rlytearpls:

Wheebyul..... A rare moment nowadays within a lot of moonsun moment.... So precious..... Wheebyul... Edited by vanbun

Except the show(which rely heavily on votes) , i think they can win the rest easily for this week

Next week i don't know, need to watch Lee Hi comeback first

How about music bank, who is heavily on physical?

I kinda agree why CEO said this:

Moonbyul, however you view it, controls the remaining three members who are extremely out of their minds. When the members are fooling around, since Moonbyul is the one who stays still the most, she has been given the role of controlling them.

Edited by vanbun
  • Like 1

hahaha obviously all Wheein ships can go canon, the girl is so dynamic.  :lol:

OH WAIT, i just notice Wheein is leading the favorite member poll of the thread  :cry:

Wow... won't notice if you didn't say it.

Maybe because she looks so beautiful in this comeback with nice straight blonde hairstyle compare to previous come back?

btw I make some poll.. please vote ~

http://onehallyu.com/topic/297978-who-looks-the-best-in-mamamoo/?p=12864738

t7jpc7.jpg

They are #3 on melon, top 2 being ost (seems like osts are really popular these few weeks). Happy to see that the gender divide for "you are the best" is pretty even. I was under the impression mamamoo attracted way more female fans than male fans

I think both of the ost are from the same drama that become so popular right now? (descendant of the sun, with popular actor and actress such as song hye kyo, song jongki, and kim ji won.. CMIW...

I'm fluent in Chinese so I'm gonna rewatch it rn and sub it all here I guess

gonna briefly translate it since I'm lazy af and some translations may not be accurate because sucks that I'm bad at listening to accents other than my broken ass native accent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKB28_y1h7I

In the beginning, the MC was basically just kissing Mamamoo's ass

Q. Your newest song doesn't make the audience feel boring at all from the beginning to the end, please introducerino your songerino

A. ??? The MC didn't translate what Solar said to Chinese, tragic (TFW MCs got distracted by Mamamoo singing live - same dude)

Q. Question by a user - Did you guys decide on this comeback's genre?

A. We decided it with our CEO - and our CEO always listen to our opinions.

Q: Compared to other girl groups, you guys are funnier. Which member is the funniest?

A: Solar

Solar: Me and Wheein (or maybe Solar was just talking about her only) both like to rap, but we're not good like our rappers Moonbyul and Hwasa

(Solar and Wheein unleashed their inner rapper spirit and the MCs were thoroughly impressed obviously)

And then Solar yelling was actually her mimicking an angry dog

and then the next whimper was Solar mimicking a dog in pain (at least I assume that she was since the FUCKING MCs never translate it and I had to rely on my Korean listening skills :()

Q: A lot of fans say that Mamamoo seems more like a boy group rather than a girl group, so what does Mamamoo think about this statement?

A: This is us first time hearing that and we like that people see our masculine side

(Moonbyul saying thank you in Chinese after; damn she sounds hot af lmao)

Q: One of your B-side tracks is called "Cat Fight," since you guys like cats (? I THINK??? THE MC SPOKE TOO FAST), please show different sides of a cat - a cute cat, a sexy cat, a crazy cat, a crying cat

Q: You guys are getting more and more fit (in terms of their body); after going through diet, what do you guys want to eat the most?

Hwasa: I'd eat anything

A: (Basically saying how much they wanna eat Chinese food)

(Based on their reactions about Chinese steamboat, I assume that they really wanted to eat Chinese steamboat)

Solar: We also like to eat spicy food

Q: An artist from the same company as you, Hwang Chi Yeol's popularity is rising really fast in China. Does Mamamoo plan to have activities in China in the future?

A: When we were in China, we made a lot of good memories so we can't wait to go to China again

Chinese Moo-moos, we will come to China whenever you call us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q: Introduce the song that you guys feel like you can perform the best in to your Chinese fans?

A: HEY PIANOMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

UM OH AH YEHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAA

Male Interview: Oh, this song is called Um Ah Oh Yeah????

Right female interviewer: It's called Um Oh Ah Yeh fuckin noob

Male Interview: and pianoman?

Female: Ya

Male: but I like the other song betta

F: ?

M: NABODANEGATOKOOOO

(Basically promoting Taller than You)

-end-

lol I might translate the other one but I'm too lazy so I AM GLAD THAT I CAN FINALLY CONTRIBUTE TO THIS THREAD

Omo... You are funny as fuck.... LOL so much reading ur translation.. And the side comments..... Damn... Edited by vanbun