Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Hi~ sunbaenimdel~ i've been lurking here for a few months and i can't hold it anymore so here i am :chu:
been watching them since peppermint chocolate, and fallin more after watching them in IS2 :ahmagah:
and i'm shipping Moonsun :hurr:

This thread moves faster than it used to nowadays, sometimes I can't even keep up 

Hopefully, Mamamoo have better luck this time and isn't gonna get picked to perform first. I'm really anticipating their performance this time, since Whee In was injured and we dont know how it gonna be like. Are they all gonna stand? Will Whee In be the only one sitting? or they put Whee In on wheel chair and make it a part of performance?  :derp:

Mamavelvet will be fun to see.. but I hope whatever the result, fans could be considerate with one another.

talking about whellchair perf, i remember this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOKXZVD4Et8

• Like 2

Hello and welcome fellow moonsun shipper! Hope you can have fun here  :meow:

5n2JkCe.gif

Yoohooo~ yes i think i'm gonna hv fun here :ahmagah: LOL that moonsun gif

Welcome to thread! I am a MoonSun shipper myself :la:

May I ask who your bias is? :)

:ahmagah: thanks~ me? i'm more to Solar i think, she's so cutee :chu:

I believe that they gonna give awesome performance in IS2,

if i'm right, as long as i'm watching IS2 (since kbsworld post it in youtube), girl group that get a win are only Mamamoo, before them, other girlgroup are always get early lose. (Girlgroup not their main vocal that goes alone), correct me if im wrong :._.:

When is IS2?

I saw some k-moomoos saying oct 24. and some saying nov 7.

I have no idea :c 

in RV threads someone say in 31st :._.:

From what i saw of it, they usually film two episodes with the same theme. ^^

Although this might mean Mamamoo will be performing early again...

aaah right, i saw it again, it said there are 12 teams so maybe mamamoo perform in 24th, and RV in 31st

We are truly blessed to have all these IS2 performances from Mamamoo. I really think the experience has helped tremendously in sharpening the girls' already stellar stage presence and creativity. They've grown so much since their first time on the show.

Please...let's get a damn W finally! If we can't get a music show win this year, let's get an IS2 win. Pretty sure, based on what everyone's saying, they'd be the first girl group to actually win the show.

While I hope the girls can win, LS2 has too many great singers. It'll be very hard but a first win would be so great for the girls' careers

actually they have wins, even three in a row for their first appereance, but if you mean is first trophy, thats gonna be hard for this IS2 appereance, cz i heard this one is spesial episodes with 12 teams, except they perform last or in 2nd parts of the show.

somebody know the team list for this IS2 episodes? except mamavevelvet

Hey guys, first full day in Korea and I've already heard Stand Up from SMTM4 in a mall  :ahmagah: RBW Family getting that recognition  :hurr:

I'm looking at IS2's tweet and I don't know any of them  :derp: But here's the translation:

[오늘 녹화] ‘누가 울어’, ‘ëŒì•„가는 삼ê°ì§€â€™ 등! 대한민국 êµ­ë¯¼ì˜ ì‹¬ê¸ˆì„ ìš¸ë¦¬ë©° 한국 가요사를 빛낸 ë¶ˆë©¸ì˜ ê°€ìˆ˜! ★故 배호 편★ 배기성! ì´ì„¸ì¤€! 김형중! 박기ì˜! í…Œì´! ë ˆì´ì§€ë³¸! 호란! ì†ì¤€í˜¸! 김필! 마마무! 레드벨벳! 견우!

[Today's Recording] 'Who's crying', 'Returning to Samgakji', etc.! The bright undying singers that touch our nation's hearts! Baeho special ★ Bae Gisung! Lee Sejun! Kim Hyung Joong! Park Giyoung! Tay! Lazy Bon! Horan! Son Joon Ho! Kim Pil! Mamamoo! Red Velvet! Gyun Woo!

well, that line up means... :rlytearpls:  bye trophy~  :rlytearpls:

but i think, our girls can get 1 or 2 wins :ahmagah:

Edited by jieblack91

This...is....awesome

https://www.facebook.com/RBW.MAMAMOO/videos/929547420445895/

Can this start a trend of awesome UOAY covers by other talented vocal groups? 

Keep getting that praise, Mamamoo!

read someone commenting, "Oh my god, please I need a colab!!!!!" :raep:

So... Solar's advertising cosmetic products now..  :)

tCxUWY7.jpgHCkTQOB.jpg

:ahmagah: :ahmagah: :ahmagah: i hope there is CF for this

I saw Mamamoo insta, today, Solar Emotion Part 1: "Live like a fools" is gonna release at 23.00

I laughed so hard :lol:

Yes, I'll copy and paste here the post:

12106034_913800622045340_854608280_n.jpg

#마마무 #mamamoo #솔ë¼ê°ì„± #솔ë¼

솔ë¼ê°ì„± PART1 바보처럼살았군요

23ì¼ 00:00 ìŒì›ê³µê°œ

놓치지마세요!!!

The 23rd at 00:00 KST (I haven't yet learned if it's the midnight between the 22nd and the 23rd or between the 23rd and the 24th)

ah sorry my mistake, think i saw 23.00, so it's 23rd, i think it means today midnight, if not why post it today

:rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: thirst for Moonsun.....please another Yongkong Byulkong broadcast :rlytearpls: or MMMTv...

really love their interaction and how they teasing Solar as leader :happy:

Edited by jieblack91

Is there anywhere I can hear Soloar's cover song?

here the MV

another cover?  :omg:  :omg: omg solar

No no, that was her cover of Live like a fool digital release

This is it~ riding UOAY train, releasing smaller project and collaboration, more variety show, thats gonna end this year well for them  :ahmagah: 

Standing Egg ft Wheein song's are likely to win Indie Songs

qABBAdR.png

but, UOAY is in 2nd Place, 2% gap with 1st Place

saZzryb.png

fun performance,moonbyul so naughty  :derp:  and when hwasa push moonbyul is so cute :chu:

OMG, this are one of the best performance :derp: butt slapping, squeezing, tickling solar armpit, rock-paper-scissors, pushing, in one performances and all of the main leads is Moonbyul 

its tooo muuuch :rlytearpls: and byulie always staring at solar butt  :hurr:

Edited by jieblack91
  • Like 1

[ENG SUB] 151022 Mamamoo V APP - Melon Voting

tumblr_inline_nwr3f2jbah1qbzdsu_540.png

WATCH HERE!

While we are on the topic of V APP. Long story short, we had to delete them all from YouTube and re-uploaded to Google Drive.

More information here:

Sorry about that attack on your youtube channel, and thanks to pass it on drive, but can i ask this, why you lock the download? :smile:

actually, i prefer to download and watch better then streaming watch (connection problems in my country :._.: )

dd839f2e32fe9e92c9e20fe80646a267.jpg

MB's face screams "OMG Krystal..." LOL

PS: Could Moonbyul be dressed more gay then this?!

in her heart

0aVgZX2.gif

Hi everyone! I'm new on OH and I only follow the MMM thread (so far) and I decided to finally create an account after lurking for a couple months.. I've read through all 668 pages *inserts proud face* This will probably be one of the few posts that I'll make (if any at all) but I will continue to be here :D

Hi~ welcome~ lets have fun here :happy: who's your bias?

here the beagles welcoming you

416aeef893995fe1957950685c50ed928dcc3c7d

base from webtoon? well, all dramas base from webtoon that i know are particularly good. but this is my first time heard MBCEvery1 airing drama :wut: and remember there is a chance for her to sing the OST tooo~ :lub:

• Like 1

I read some knetz comments and they are pissed off... like, really pissed off... I think the expectations will be pretty high here... I hope everything goes okay for Solar. She has the charisma to be good,... but we'll see.

can you post the link of the articles here?

Here's the link:

http://onehallyu.com/topic/237879-kkuljaem-mamamoos-solar-to-play-yoo-seung-hos-first-love-in-imaginary-cat/

I really don't get why all this hate... Mamamoo are great singers but are also idols, and usually idols act in dramas in order to gain more popularity or also because they would like to try acting... 

I can't understand those comments, they really surprised me because I hadn't read negative comments about them until now (and with that huge number of upvotes...). The only positive thing I can find in this is that maybe butthurt fans of other groups are worried about sudden Mamamoo's fame and so they are the responsible for this comments...

Why??? :imstupid:

i read the thread and comments, i want to read the naver article but my connection not letting do that :._.:

After reading some of and researching about the cast, my conclusion is, actually the one receive criticism are the female lead role (suspected she land the role cs of connection), and when the other female role decided to be Solar, made the netizens confuse and more angry cs Yu Seung Ho playing with 2 rookie actress. Anyway, let just wait the drama :smile:

btw, the sinopsis of the drama, remind me of some J-movie about a cat and mangaka :wth: (forgot the title)

wow this is surprising for me, I thought Mamamoo is loved by korean netizen, I never really see the hate, until now... They judge things they don't know and even predicted the future that Yoo Seung Ho will regret it haha  :wth:

the part I don't get is this :

10. [+566, -60] What a mess. I trusted Mamamoo... I'm disappointed

12. [+405, -26] I'm a fan of Mamamoo but this isn't right

Are you disappointed at someone who wants to try something? How do you know something is right or not for them? I hope Solar and Mamamoo can ignore the haters, and continue with what they want to do with their life. But the sad things is, I forgot I read somewhere that idols usually lurking in pann, and they read it while in waiting room of music shows.. I can't imagine their feelings while reading their hate post   :._.: 

better hide the negativity  :)

Well we can say they just fan in text, not a real fan :omgwtf:

still i cant wait for the drama :stare: Yongsun gonna get them all :stud:

Edited by jieblack91