Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Im so happy for them^^

Im pretty mad right now since like all of the clips y`all post dont work for me and if they would`ve i would`nt understand ;;

You have to click on the title to watch it on youtube. 

Let's all take some time to appreciate how beautiful Kim Yongsun is:

tumblr_nt900jRtwj1tgke6yo1_540.jpgtumblr_nt9047lhdO1tgke6yo2_540.jpg

tumblr_nt903pykew1tgke6yo2_540.jpg

Moonsun bonus!

tumblr_nt9077JCZw1tgke6yo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nt9077JCZw1tgke6yo2_540.jpg

Solar's hair  :lub:

I can't wait for smtm!

random Solar appreciation post...

tumblr_nsq0fux9kd1s4gy2no1_1280.png

my god,... my reaction:

tumblr_inline_nsnv6oDQYF1r46rph_500.gif

lol I love this gif. I'm all of them  :lol:

Hwa Sa dropped a hint in fancafe:

CMwj0kxUcAAA6zT.jpg

"SOOOOOOOONNNNNN! HH"

Omg, Hyuna x Hwa Sa?

:ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :rlytearpls:

What I meant by my comment is that while the Girls' Generation members are still pretty crazy, the energy they had in previous years did slowly decrease as they progressed further into their career. That is almost a guarantee if you are in the K-Pop industry (particularly more so if you're in S.M.) and many do develop depression. Like you said, they did 'get their souls sucked the moment they debuted', but I'm just hoping that that never happens/happens extremely slowly with Mamamoo, as they likely will, seeing how KDH isn't that driven by money and Mamamoo is pretty passionate about their music.

I don't think that's gonna happen to them. They all love music and for what we have seen they seem to work as a team perfectly. I think it's different when an idols passion is not music and that affects the team too. Their company has different values and while a crazy schedule will mean something is working alright, if that happens I'm sure the company will know how to take care of them.

/

Also please don't bring unnecessary drama from the bashing thread here anymore. No one cares about the opinion of some kids with nothing better to do. People is going to talk. Always. Unless there's a big scandal why bring negativity here? Really. 

Edited by amoostan
  • Dislike 1

Though I don't appreciate you calling me 'a kid with nothing better to do', I didn't realize that my comment about Girls' Generation would negatively affect anyone at the time; it was impulsive and I apologize for that. I'm still a little bitter about how they turned out (I was a fan of them back in 2012) and I shouldn't have brought that onto this thread. I know RBW care about more than money and Mamamoo can likely handle themselves anyway. I'll apologize again.

That last part was not about you. It was about the bashing thread comments. I apologize if I did not word it well. 

Solar got a bit too much into it @ 0:39 lmaoo

bonus ass slap at 2:25 :stare:

Look how happy Solar is here with the crowd! I thought I had a bias but not anymore. Now I have to watch all videos 4 times  :rlytearpls:

Fan-account:

After Whee In tripped on monitor wire, she went backstage. Staff announced that Whee In couldn't sing in their encore stage, Hwa Sa apologized the fans and asked them to sing Whee In's parts instead. Then Whee In appeared limping with slippers and said she could sing. The members gave her a hug but she told them to go away because she's short (lol) so they took off their heels. Solar threw away her heels and said "Bad Heels!!" while Hwa Sa went and smacked the monitor that caused Whee In to trip. 

My girlss.. :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:

Edit: It will be a mess if it's really Solar vs Chen. I wish idol shouldn't be pitted against one another

:rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

I think this has not been posted. Official Immortal songs full episode subbed:

Captura_de_pantalla_2015_09_13_a_la_s_20

Captura_de_pantalla_2015_09_13_a_la_s_20

Edited by amoostan
  • Like 2

the video is private now

here's another one working:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQCg83T5lNY

edit: and yeah.. by poppy..i mean more like piupiu's said. a public territory, but still have that mamamoo sound. dunno how to explain that lmao

Retro-pop? I think I like it. Hwasa looks stunning in that last dress!

#1 in a OST for a game  :rlytearpls:  I don't think they are going to take too long to comeback. The public clearly wants to see them and they should take advantage of that now. 

Can someone translate what MB is saying here please?

I think I hear 친구(?) 미안해 but I'm not sure

I can't hear a lot cause of the music, but I think I heard '내 친구 오리야', which means 'this is my friend (the) duck'.

Same, mate, same. Is it just me or does the Piano Man reactions sometimes have really fucked up audio? Like, they sound like chipmunks for me D:

I approve of all, these are so great. Moomoos just can't let anything go, can they? Stay away from my angel line that's the only photo we have.

I can hear  ì˜¤ë¦¬ now. Def says this. That's cute. Thank you! 

I thought changing the size was enough but I guess some change the voice too just in case so they don't take the video down. 

Their schedule tomorrow is ridiculous; they have 4 festivals to perform at

CPjVz_3UkAEmKLl.jpg:orig

September has been absolutely brutal scheduling wise. And a lot of stuff happened that wasn't on the schedule like photoshoots and the Girl Crush MV shooting. It's really too much.

And considering that they go to these festivals and sing live, it is straining and damaging to the voice. And injuries to vocal chords are very bad and take a long time to recover. Even if RBW is doing this for the money, it'd be bad for someone to be forced into vocal rest and unable to promote especially when they haven't yet been established yet. 

4 events on the same day? :/

Pretty sure they know how to take care of that though. It's not like they do a full concert every day so I wouldn't worry too much. 

A++++ to strong Byulie for getting up and brushing off the blow. What a queen

tumblr_nvdz3tfLEq1r1jt24o2_500.gif

tumblr_nvdz3tfLEq1r1jt24o1_500.gif

That group hug  :rlytearpls:  I thought the fall was going to be worse. Thankfully it was not and she was able to stand up in seconds.

Is it just me or do they seem more free performing recently? Like they follow the choreo less and show more freedom in their movement, I love that  :ahmagah: I also feel like their ability to work the crowd is really increasing recently, not that it was bad before

First it was mostly Solar that went to the public, etc but now even MB, who I think she is the most perfectionist of them all and is always really focused in the choreo, is doing this. They look so happy and free performing lately :') Everyones touching everyones butt, face,... I love it. I mean, look at this

%25ED%2598%259C9.JPG

OK WTF. Hwasa looks so GORGEOUS with lighter makeup

I love Hwasa with heavier makeup but omg she looks so good here  :lub:

moonsun af

moonbyul touches the booty be like "lemme lean on this booty real quick"

solar holds her hand

FUCKING STOP BUT DON'T STOP OKAY

EvergreenGrandAmericancurl.gif

:lub: Here's the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48d2RpiQcVY

• Like 2