Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

1mnQoom.png

i captured this right after Melon updated their daily chart with YTB being #1. i thought it would take a little while for the song to get back to #1 on Naver and finally achieve CAK but then an hour later it dropped to #3 on Monkey3.

god damn it.

Edited by itsyourday

oh god, Solar with ponytail today, MY HEART CAN'T HANDLE THE CUTENESS HELP.

and wtf is wrong with that bitch Naver  :twitch:  :twitch:

wait, if it continues to go on like this till the end of the day, does it mean that YTB will be #2 on Naver's daily chart tmr which will make it harder for them to reach CAK? i'm a little confused here, can someone explain this?

Edited by itsyourday

Really? 

Maybe the offer will be back up again later it sounds like? Mamamoo is making a bit of a push upwards right now so now might be as good a time as any

yeah it turned out like this when i clicked the link

vfxleYy.jpg

i can read hangul but i don't understand this  :unimpressed:

i tried to tap the green button below, it opened a commercial page or something  :unimpressed:

Edited by itsyourday

Okay just tried and it isn't working. i think they only were giving out 120 passes at 22:00 KST.  Which already is over :omg: Gee this is the first time I'm so into helping my favourite group win. What has mamamoo done to me. I'm already in my mid twenties too  :rlytearpls:  Can't wait for my melting album to arrive!! 

same here  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

• Like 1

i hope YTB will stay right where it is on other charts when it finally top monkey3. these charts are driving me insane.  :soul:

Yikes! Yeah, I gotcha

http://cafe.daum.net/_c21_/bbs_read?grpid=1Tj9f&mgrpid=&fldid=d4n9&page=1&prev_page=0&firstbbsdepth=&lastbbsdepth=zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz&contentval=00o4izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz&datanum=192492&listnum=20

That should work

K-MooMoos don't mess around. They're watching the 5-minute chart like hawks. This image has a ton of MooMoos commenting and obviously streaming

256A3F4756D34E96334A99

oh god the fooooooooooooood why did they do that  :cry:  :cry: my heart i mean my stomachhhhh 

Edited by itsyourday

I know. I'm leaving to get food right now actually lmao

If I could treat all the K-MooMoos staying up to stream to a nice dinner, I would. They just held off Chen and the EXO fangirls again to protect Mamamoo's lead on top of Melon.

Thanks, K-MooMoos!

yea i was about to say about the situation right now on Melon. i hope they will make it till the morning, i really want to give them k-moomoo a big hug right now  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

• Like 1

So NB is finally translating negative Mamamoo-related articles. If there was still any doubt they made it, this proves they have. Lol

LMAO they can't bash MMM's talents, they have to go bashing the girls' look. we all know this day will come sooner or later, even the girls know themselves. but seriously how could they bash such cutie/hottie pie like our Hwasa-ja 

:twitch:  :twitch:

Edited by itsyourday
  • Like 1

YTB is now dropped to #2 on Bugs lol i couldn't ask for more, we have our PAK. i just hope Mamamoo and RBW have already seen the glory moment  :happy:  :happy:

The funny thing is that on both UOAY and YTB MVs, WheeIn always get the scenes where she is eating food.

Sometimes I am jealous at her. :cry:

that because Wheein eating is life. Wheein x Food is love. this OTP can be sailed anywhere.

tumblr_nsj1viOIIp1u6tgdko1_400.giftumblr_nsj1viOIIp1u6tgdko4_r1_400.gif

tumblr_nsj1viOIIp1u6tgdko2_r1_400.giftumblr_nsj1viOIIp1u6tgdko3_r1_400.gif

camera man approves  :har:

tumblr_nq797ymX5d1rxej87o3_250.giftumblr_nq797ymX5d1rxej87o1_250.gif

tumblr_nq797ymX5d1rxej87o4_250.giftumblr_nq797ymX5d1rxej87o2_250.gif

tumblr_n8gdocyugO1temop5o3_250.giftumblr_n8gdocyugO1temop5o1_250.giftumblr_n8gdocyugO1temop5o2_250.gif

tumblr_o3428tVRBp1ubkqnyo2_400.gif tumblr_o3428tVRBp1ubkqnyo4_400.gif

6ViifQD.png

Edited by itsyourday
  • Like 3

hpiERQd.png

prepare for their first rooftop hit in Melon real time chart, k-moomoos are so awesome  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

i might as well not get any sleep today lol it's already 5:50AM

What music shows does YTB have the highest chance at winning? :P

I don't know too much about music show criteria and such

inkigayo i believe, since they have the highest % for digital sales while other shows are more affected by votes and SNS.

DtuGe7e.png

guys, it's so close to 1M,

-----

edit: lol nevermind they got it YASSS 1 MILLION VIEWS  :hurr:

si0fo8A.png

Edited by itsyourday
  • Like 9

Omg where is that from ? xD

Our "mama" moo sure knows how to take care of us  :happy:

that's from their M!Countdown waiting room right before their comeback stage. i can't find the video on youtube but i downloaded the full performance and this part was included lol they were so cute.

damn i suddenly remembered that netizenbuzz's comment saying something like "Mamamoo is a bunch of crazy pretty friends you have at school" because this vid just proved that it's so true  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

how could Do Hoon oppa be chill like that seriously, i'd be on the floor laughing/crying seeing them like that right in front of me. and Solar's reaction at the end tho  :imstupid:  BAE.

i've already ordered my Melting album but seeing this, i want them all  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls: damn the designs for these albums are simple, consistent yet so fine, i love the bar codes at the back covers, how creative. 

look at this pann, how could you accuse them for plagiarism huh

Edited by itsyourday