Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

You guys, this is totally random but who do you ship the girls with (aside from each other lol #MoonSun #WheeSa)

I ship Moonbyul with J-Hope (of BTS, tehy're just really similar) and Hwasa with Zico (bc they both love each other)

IDK about Wheein or Solar, but I was thinking bubbly Wheein could go well with BTS's alien V, but I'm not sure... what about Solar?

hwasa has thick thighs (and they're my obsession tbh), but her other measurements seem pretty much similar to the other girls:

her ankles/calves are the same as the other three, her arms and upper body as well

idk where that idiot is getting "overweight" from :soul:

mamamoo-2.jpg

Edited by keiwu

Ask a lot of skinny people though and they'll often tell you that they want to gain weight.  Go figure.  Work with what you got and stop feeding people to be something they are not is what I'm saying.

It's true! I'm about as thin as many idols, and I really hate how bony I look. I wish I could gain weight and it always relieves me to see idols gain weight too. For example, Yuri gained weight and looks much more toned and healthier; and Yoona, who had anorexia rumors, also recently gained weight to a better shape (not really healthy, but much better than before). Idols like that are my inspiration!

Anyone else who is a Mamamoo and BTS fan here? I'm hoping MMM comeback in time before the boys have their goodbye stages so I can see 95-liner interactions and most importantly, J-HOPE AND MOONBYUL BEING TWINS

HELLO FELLOW HOPEBYUL LOVER <3 Yes, I think they look so similar when they perform, the motions they make when they rap. And their little heart-shaped smiles~

Moonbyul popped up and said hi in fancafe with her bangless hairstyle

CFLJ06XUIAIp7ea.jpg

:rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:  une beauté

MOONBYUL OPPA :ahmagah: :ahmagah: :ahmagah: WHY SO HANDSOME

lmao jokes she's actually so beautiful, kill meeee

i just have a thing for hwasa's whole body... IF SHE TWERKS THEN I'M JUST holy shit

the day hwasa shoots something in bikinis is the day i die tbh :rlytearpls:

• Like 1

^What the heck?! Solar don't play with my heart like this! :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:

byuliiiii her hair is so gorgeous... btw do you guys think she'll grow out her bangs by next comeback?

[ENG SUB] 150509 Mamamoo on Dwiran (Talk Segment) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbrE9C4O6nU

[About their comeback:]

"You'll see a never-before-seen side of Mamamoo"

"It's a secret for now, but it is a HUGE change."

OMG What concept do you guys think they're going to do?! They can't hype me like this! On the sexier side? On the cuter side? Or maybe a dance-focused concept? What do you guys think?

• Like 1

I'm wanting more of a smooth RnB type of feel with their comeback. I've said it one million times, but I want Primary to make a song for them so bad  :rlytearpls:

It won't happen, but I'll be completely satisfied if they get a song with that kind of feel. Like "Question Mark" or "See Through". 

I just hope whatever it is, they still put the Mamamoo stamp on it. They had something really refreshing going with all the retro concepts as that wasn't something other groups are doing musically right now. You could really pinpoint that sound and say, "Yes, that's Mamamoo".

Also, I want them to bring the mustache rings back somehow, if possible. 

Yesss, after hearing their cover of Question Mark I really wanted them to get a Primary song! I was thinking (and feeling excited for) R&B at first but that wouldn't exactly be a "HUGE change", because it would still use the classy concept.

No matter what they do, I suppose they're young and have time to experiment. I wouldn't want them to always use the same concept then get bored of it, and stop using the concept altogether. ^^

?fname=http%3A%2F%2Fcfile288.uf.daum.net

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201505270100287280020429&servicedate=20150526

Solar and Eddy Kim digital single is part of Kim Do Hoon's Dokkun project (Previous project ie part 1,2,3 involved WheeSung, G.Na, Juniel, Phantom's Sachez) and the title is Coffee & Tea. It will be released at noon tomorrow from various sites.

:ahmagah: :ahmagah: :ahmagah:  let me spazz first, tomorrow will be spazzing more :ahmagah: :ahmagah:

So I google-translated the article  :imstupid:  and couldn't help laughing at one sentence: 

Yaasss, Eddy! Form the Solar system with Kim Yong Sun! :hurr: :hurr: Make a big big bang!

if anything the moonsun ship is the solar system!

CGGP28uWEAAWacW.jpg

:shock:  .. :stare: .. :blush: ... :megusta: :megusta:

Ghhh!!  Ayyy.. me gusta! :megusta: :megusta:

Hwa Sa should write another song: Black Bra

what the FUCK hwasa why so hot

she like, NEEDS NEEDS to do modeling of some sort soon.

tumblr_np6992ZHZi1sdn7aeo1_540.png

Squortlar

• Like 3

I'm surprised Moonbyul is credited in the lyrics for this song. She's written her own rap for the other songs too but I don't think I've seen her credited in the lyrics before. Good thing she's getting creds though, maybe this means she's taking part in writing more than just her verse :D

• Like 2

The return of Yong-Koong, Byeol-koong, coming soooon

CGUBGyWUIAAP_4T.jpg

Two straws in a drink, with another glass next to it, gurrrlll :hurr: :hurr:

I'm expecting them to upload a vid of their date soon and feed my delusion

MOONSUNNN, i've never shipped two girls harder :') BTW their bare faces are really 100%

I'M GONNA CRY AT ALL THIS MOONSUN HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:

I LITERALLY CANNOT EXPRESS MY EXCITEMENT i'm a hopeless shipper tbh i'm trash

ALSO WTF THAT'S NOT WHEEIN WHERE YOU AT GIRL :har: :har:

Anyone else wondering what kind of dance or song they'll have to this one? I can only imagine the song will be sassy again, like "I need a man who treats me right" type of song. But I can't even imagine a dance that can be sassy and suiting to this kind of funny music video hahahaha

MANBYUL OPPA

Moonbyul is actually so sexually frustrating I really think she's so damn hot as a guy *cries* if she were in a boy group she would DEFFO be the visual.

*CRIES* I literally can't wait much longer, I'm so selfish but I need that leak :cry:

So from the latest teaser I'm assuming that the story is... they're pretending to be men, or they're gay, but I think it's the former. They've been played with by many guys and want to know what it's like on the other end, and end up playing Solar? Unsure... what do you guys think?

I can't believe I've only visited this thread now. As much as I dislike the name (I think it's silly and representative of Mamamoo's personalities though) I'm a moomoo. 

Ahh Oop got me so thirsty for the girls, anticipating them so much! 

I hated it first too but trust me, moomoo will grow on to you ^^ welcome to the thread!