Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Hullo everyone!

I've been stalking this thread for forever, but it seems that today was the day I sat myself down and finally made an account. If any of you are active in the YouTube comments section, you may know of me, I am also Syl C there as well. I think I definitely recognise some people here! In addition, I'm also active on AFF (sylverain) and Tumblr (beautifuldetritus), so if you're also on either of those sites, please don't hesitate to contact or add me! ^^

But wow, what a Valentine's Day gift! Honestly, I was so nervous about today's IS2 performance--they had set the bar so high for themselves with Wait A Minute. But WOW. Just... blew past my expectations, as usual... I'm not sure why I even have expectations, really... @_@

Hope you all are having an awesome day! :)

• Like 5

Hi! What is your favorite song from Mamamoo?  :smile:

That's... difficult. Lol. I think my favorite song is... either Hello or Gentleman. I find myself listening to both on repeat, they're both so smooth.
  • Like 2

Welcome!!  :chu:

Who is your bias in Mamammo? Or too difficult to choose?  :happy:

Hm... I think I'm a strict OT4 person, but if I really had to choose, it would probably be her majesty Queen Yongsun LOL. I kind of switch biases daily tbh

Welcome Syl C!!! You found the perfect place for everything about Mamamoo ... and a perfect playground for your "nickname-giving-skills" I already appreciated under youtube vids...  :raep:

Hi! I definitely know you from YT ^^

So many groups I like promoting at the same time as MMM... OuO

Due to MMM's friendly nature, pls anticipate Velvetmoo, Exomoo, Missmoo... @_@

as I've said on twitter, let's pray for mamamoo's hustling game to be stronger than ever this comeback, amen.

CBBqx3gVAAADvTt.jpg

Off topic, but that photo is already so iconic omg

I HAVE NO CHILL, I HAVE NO CHILL

I need to calm my ass down but mamamooooooooooooooooo

Please forgive me for being an absolute noob (and on Wheein's birthday, no doubt!), but can someone explain to me how badges (I think that's what they're called) work? I'd really like a MMM badge, but maybe I need a certain amount of posts? How do I even get a badge?

That being said, happy birthday to our one and only Wheeeeeen! XD

You need to reach certain number of post to get a badge. 1st badge can be requested here once you reach 100, the next one will be 200, 300, 400 and so on. Anyway, we're in the middle of award changing season now to replace the old badges (esp that Moonbyul badge that I pretend never exist)

Mamamoo's promotional video for Shin Chan movie

Next to Shin Chan, they all look like anime character with their dresses (Hwa Sa especially,with that twin-tail). I still can't believe they were the ones chosen as representative. The most random news indeed.

Edit: I keep on watching that Ooola-ooola dance at the beginning.Maybe I will ship Hwa Sa with Shin Chan

Thanks so much for explaining, I should probably start to be more vocal, I have a ways to go!

Lol MMM slays all recognition in every way possible

uR1Ft01.png

The livechat starts at 8:30PM on the east coast of the US (GMT-4). This is a great opportunity to help Mamamoo get their first international gig. The link in the graphic will take you to the youtube page. But I'll post it here as well.

I made another graphic inspired by Moonbyul's story in the latest SuKiRa interview about how she went and got her passport before debut in anticipation of travelling internationally but they've still have yet to travel internationally.

b0Wl2S9.png

Perfect idea!  I was actually just about to post something like this.  I have my MMM flags and unused Twitter at the ready.   :soul:  :derp:

I'm so hyped stilllllllll, I keep replaying the moment when Vanessa was like "Mamamoo is certainly trending" over in my mind... ;~;

People who comment on weight... are honestly kind of stupid. Healthy weight, for one, is completely and utterly relative, and two, beauty is simply in the eyes of the beholder. But honestly, I think it's ultimately up to the fandom to decide whether we take those ridiculously shallow comments to heart or not. We know what we like, so those people honestly don't even matter. Don't let them matter, guys. It's totally not even worth it... complete waste of time.

Guys, I saw this was up, and I wondered if any of you would like to apply.  It's an application for KCON fanclubs.  I'm going to both LA and NYC conventions, and I really think we should get their name out there and cement ourselves as a fandom.  Do any of you think this would be a good idea?  Are any of you going?  I guess I'll post this in MMC too...

I'm thinking of going to kcon this year. I think it will be a good idea, but I idk how many people would be part of it. Maybe its better to join a mamamoo fanclub already going? idk about these things, this year will be first at kcon

Do you know if there's a fanclub already going though?

Judging from her current appearance and photos like these 

tumblr_nndr4gkeue1tgke6yo1_500.jpgtumblr_no1wyd0o331tgke6yo1_540.jpgtumblr_no1wysvKHt1tgke6yo1_540.jpg

It definitely looks like Moobyul is letting her bangs grow. Maybe for the next comeback we will have a bangs-free Moonbyul  :stare:

As for the other girls' styles, I'm pretty sure Whee In is going to keep her red hair that suits her very well and she seems to like it a lot too. Wha Sa will maybe keep her extensions, or maybe show her real hair length, I think it must have grown quite well since December. I'd like Solar to make a little change, we've never seen her with a different hairstyle than the long and natural looking hair since their debut. Even though it suits her very well, I'm sure she'd look stunning with something new !

Honestly, I'd really love to see Solar go pitch black... that would be striking!

I really want a banger, but weirdly... I also want something that would allow them to act.  Idk if that would be too early, but I think eventually, that would be awesome.

I don't really know exactly what I think, but early June (and I think June in general) is going to be a hectic warzone.  I kind of hope they use this as an opportunity to promote for longer.  A lot of people will be tuning into music shows around this time, and assuming their song is quite good (and I'm also not entirely sure if I want them go for a catchy jam or a more mature, musically masterful song -- not saying that a song can't be both) it would be nice for them to catch attention this way if they continue to promote through all of the crazy big names I've heard being thrown around (BIGBANG, Girls' Generation, EXO, SISTAR, 2PM, Girl's Day, KARA, Lee Seunggi, etc. in addition to all the people already promoting).  There are two ways this can go, really.  People can ignore them or they can remember them by a good, shining song.  I personally got into BESTie that way -- they were promoting Thank U Very Much at the same time Soshi was promoting Mr.Mr. and the song stuck in my head so I decided to check them out.  Which is what I hope will happen with MMM.  I noticed that their fancafe numbers significantly increased after each live performance of Piano Man, and I know there's a close to zero percent chance of them winning #1 this time around, but I hope that it can at least make their fancafe grow to help with their future promotions.

so close... to being able... to get that mamamoo badge... *cries because it looks so prettayprettaay now*

• Like 2

Compilation of Solar's mistake in recent performance

The last one was funny. Solar was like "wait, I'm not supposed to go there yet *go back to Moonbyul* ah shit! the part finished already *awkwardly goes behind *

Hwa Sa stood there like  :derp:  :derp:  but then she just shrugged and smiled lol

The second one...  :derp:  :ahmagah:

that moonsun  :hurr:

Also if you have a twitter follow @mamamoodaily & @MamamooTrans for translations and updates as soon as they happen.

also follow me @mooomoooss bc I'm hilarious 

tumblr_ngas2uzjLw1twv2t1o8_250.gif

jk im not

OT - sorry, the maomao in me just needed to spazz over that gif ahhh :rlytearpls: 

tumblr_nh837vVHom1r5e3g5o4_500.gif

peace out

I admit, I'm just a teensy bit frightened by a so-called "big change", but if anything, I definitely trust them and RBW to make it spectacular.

• Like 2