• Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Hi guys! Dorkstal here. I've been lurking for a while, but I figured now would be a good time to come out of the shadows and spazzz with everyone in their upcoming comeback. Mamamoo is one of two groups that I seriously care about and follow, so I'm really really REALLY EXCITED for their comeback. Looking forward to spending more time in this thread! :ahmagah:

Okay, super late, but did moonbyul really say krystal was her ideal type/girl crush? cuz I might just die out of happiness that f(Mamamoo) exists.

• Like 1

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/90072/mamamoo-to-make-comeback-on-april-2-with-special-album

what the hell? we get more mamamoo music than initially thought? oh my god. oh my god. :rlytearpls:

Even though idk what special album means, I'm freaking pumped for this. So happy that it's not just a project single like some people were predicting. I want MOAR MUSIC MOAAAAARR :ahmagah:

I finally watched the m countdown teaser, and OMG SOLAR HAS ABS?! *fangurrrrrllll

I'm actually really loving the visual aspect of this comeback. They all look so fierce and pretty :lub:

OMG IM IN SCHOOL AND I CANT WATCH IT AND IT HURTTTSSSSSS MY SOUL :rlytearpls:

Edited by dorkstal

Can't wait til tmrw when the MV is finally released. Gonna be such a jam :lub:

I LOVE THIS. THE MV AND THE SONG. THE PROGRESSION OF THE SONG IS JUST AHHHHHHH

When will they be preforming? I've been gone for awhile so I'm out of date :._.:

I agree, but the song is still really good and the concept is fresh. Other than that, it's still a really solid release

They're performing tmrw/today depending on what time you run on at 6 pm kst on mcountdown

Thank so much! Esna is performing as well right?

Yuppers, anticipating :ahmagah:

YAAAYYYYYYYY I really like their collab with esna, but it did make me sad that they had less lines. Now they're gonna comeback with a mini album and promote by themselves and WIN THE SHOW

IS seriously needs to keep inviting them back because that performance was awesome. I know this has been said already, but Moonbyul's rap... It felt sensitive and emotional, which is so hard to convey in rap. I loved Hwasa's dolphin high notes, and she sang so well. Wheein definitely went for those runs, especially dat last one. And Solar... She blasted through those high notes.

Their musical talent.... Just wow.

• Like 1

Goodbye Stage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqsvwR_HBCU

I really loved this

Solar's hair looked good, I like her shirt, it shows her shoulders and her choker was a nice touch.

MB's hair curled/wavy is always great. Her necklace was great. She also looks good in the blue color.

Wheein's overall vibe is slay

Hwasa's slaying as always. Her hair straight looks good.

I really like the shorts because they have good legs and hwasa's thighs are to die for. :megusta:

The earrings were a nice touch

Also Hwasa said "I love you Esna" at the end :ilove:

LEGS. OMG LEGS.

MMMRJKPOP

mrjkpop%20mmo2%201.png

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Coming soon.

:ahmagah: :ahmagah: :ahmagah:

I'm so desperate for anything Mamamoo related right now, especially since I know their comeback's going to be in May.

:ahmagah: :ahmagah: :ahmagah:

Official Upload:

Every time I watch their performances, I am reminded of why I love them so much. They look so happy when they perform :ahmagah:

I don't know if you guys saw this but somebody made a thread saying which rookie girls group had the best mr removed performance but it was only for "cute concept" groups. They obviously know that if it was all girl groups Mamamoo would've won 😎

I was gonna comment that on the thread, but then decided against it. They know Mamamoo would slay their faves any day
  • Like 1

:happy:

I wanna see Mamamoo do their version of the hula dance.

(THEY NEED A VARIETY SHOW. RIGHT BEFORE THEIR COMEBACK WOULD BE GREAT.)

Comeback YASSSSSSSSS

I wonder what their concept is gonna be like. A story like ahh oop or roles like Piano Man? Probs still gonna be classy sexy with a retro feel though, which is their thing and it works very well for them

I doubt they would ever do ultra-sexy and aegyo since they always scream when one of them does it

That's good. I'm pretty sure their ceo wouldn't take that route since he made this group to be music focused. If anything, I'd say that Mamamoo's concept is vocals. That's what they're known for, no matter how their styling or music changes.
  • Like 1

I've been lurking for a long time, but Solar releasing a collab song? Yasssss

I'm sure it'll be a bop :ahmagah:

?fname=http%3A%2F%2Fcfile288.uf.daum.net

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201505270100287280020429&servicedate=20150526

Solar and Eddy Kim digital single is part of Kim Do Hoon's Dokkun project (Previous project ie part 1,2,3 involved WheeSung, G.Na, Juniel, Phantom's Sachez) and the title is Coffee & Tea. It will be released at noon tomorrow from various sites.

:ahmagah: :ahmagah: :ahmagah: let me spazz first, tomorrow will be spazzing more :ahmagah: :ahmagah:

So I google-translated the article :imstupid: and couldn't help laughing at one sentence:

Yaasss, Eddy! Form the Solar system with Kim Yong Sun! :hurr: :hurr: Make a big big bang!

Wait, noon kst?

Seems to be.

In less than 3 hours? :shock: yassssssss

no, no it's in 26~ hours since it's 10 am, may 27th right now in korea, i think.

Oh yeah today's the 26th for me... What was I thinking? O.o

Hyped for dat comeback.. I need some VOCALS in my life