Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

:lol:  Been a MooMoo since Mr. Ambiguous and am obsessed with Mamamoo's craziness (my ultimate bias is Moonbyul, but these girls are all bias wreckers) 

Glad to finally have joined the site

• Like 1

Mamamoo was mentioned in this article

2014123109163369577_1.jpg

With 2015 already underway in Korea, media outlet Star News reached out to some of the experts in the entertainment industry to find out who they believe is the artist most looked forward to in the new year.

Coming in at the top were none other than digital-killer IU, fast rising girl group EXID, and YG's new rookie group iKON!

Among the 28 industry experts surveyed, including producers, agency executives, broadcast PDs, music critics, and more, the three mentioned artists clinched the top spot with 4 votes each! 

Following these top 3 for a tie in second place were EXOSISTARA PinkBlock B,BTOBMAMAMOO, and who all received 2 votes each. 

The experts were also asked what was the most pressing task or issue lying ahead for the music industry in 2015. The top 3 voted for are as follows: "a need for variety of genres to receive love" (11 votes), "improvement of artists' talents or skills" (4 votes), "diversification of stages or performances, trying out new challenges" (3 votes)

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/iu-exid-ikon-picked-by-experts-as-the-artists-most-looked-forward-to-in-2015

w00t  :ahmagah:

I love their outfits, especially Moonbyul's  :megusta:

25123F3854A90C330CF115

They look cute  :stare:

Some of my other fandoms have group LINE chats and they are pretty fun. You can chat about your bias group or just anything and make friends/get close with others in your fandom.

Thought it'd be cool to do a chat for MMM fans, so if you wanna be in it, PM me your ID and I'll add you~ (unless you are okay with the whole forum seeing your ID lol) 

You can use LINE as a phone app (android or iphone) or on your computer (pc or mac): http://line.me/en-US/download

I'm mostly away from my computer so I live on the Line app lmao

Sounds really neat! I will PM you with my ID as soon as I'm done installing

Mamamoo dance time

Solar kicking things off

QDjKdwM.gif

Whee In shutting things down

a641s5C.gif

Moonbyul cheering her on

9zqtEw6.gif

Okay, Hwa Sa....

AcLlaLV.gif

Everybody dance now

DJ9Sqxh.gif

Moonbyul always gets so excited when she's watching the others dance  :imstupid:

Oh God, I feel like I wanna go all offensive and attack that person who said Moonbyul is useless. I can point out many useless members in a group, but I just hold back for the sake of peace. Why is it hard to accept that Moonbyul LOVES TO RAP, and hence she wants to be the rapper of the group?

I feel you, especially since she's my bias :/ 

exasperated-dumbledore.gif

• Like 1

Beautiful dancers...

I honestly still can't get over their couple dance in Piano man remix. Stupid MBC camera didn't catch the moment,but luckily the fancam did.

the move was so simple yet interesting, the part when they spun together with brass horn blown at the background looked so classic, sometimes I wish Moonbyul could lift Whee In in the air lol

Does anyone else appreciate the way Moonbyul does that movement that motions towards Wheein's butt in all its glory? xD 

we could search for as many OTP pics we can find & everyone will send them in a pm? & please everyone pic nice ones or else the badges are gonna end up like winner's (& those do not look nice at all imo.. :( ) 

Agreed ^^ And it's going to be hard to choose one MoonSun pic xD 

omg yess Hwasa x Antler hair OTP, I'd get one tbh...

Please can we also do a Wheein x Lamp OTP  :ahmagah:

have you seen this mnet poster that seems to be a show about female rappers?

B7HVp-RIUAAmXse.jpg:large

What I would do to get either Hwa Sa or Moonbyul on that show. But mainly Moonbyul because she hasn't had a solo schedule yet and she's overdue for one.

Moonbyul should definitely be on it *_* 

There are different style of rappers, but to be considered "legitimate" the rappers must write their own material.  Moon Byul and Hwa Sa writes, but if it's a rap battle, it's a different game.  Lyricists and freestlyers are the best because they can think rhymes on the spot.  I'm curious to see how well Moon Byul and Hwa Sa can do on the spot. 

Welcome back HvD!  (<--- did I get it right? :lol: )

and solar was like 'no, i am not a prize to be fought over'

but Moonbyul running game on Whee In at 0:26 is also a classic. She needs to be stopped before the jokes about a Moonbyul harem come true lol.

this was just posted in the fancafe, idek what's going on there anymore. :lol:

7cBxwzD.jpg

Moonbyul is so smooth lol 

And thank you for interview  :ahmagah:

Edited by Aes

Anyone having birthday today?

Let Mamamoo sing different versions of happy birthday song   :ohla:   :ohla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FQxX2kdJOc

which include : Chipmunk Whee In, sultry Hwa Sa ( just forgive her engrish  :imstupid: ), playful version with tonnes of adlibs and the majestic version of course

This is so majestic :O 

They said the same thing in the Gfriend Thread. 

Unhealthy comparisons that drag one group to show how bad they are aren't good. Mamamoo & Mamamoo stans have had a good reputation so far. Lets keep it like that.

Agreed. MooMoos and Mamamoo have stayed classy and I'd hate for this to cause a fanwar (possibly just caused by haters, and not even by Mamamoo stans) that could possibly hurt that :c 

wow, they got invited back  :ahmagah: Hope Mamaslaymoo does some more slayage this time! Maybe they can even win  :smile: But just them going back on is exciting enough as it is 

Such powerful ballad. Let's play game, guess what Moonbyul does:

A. Singing in her low voice (and drop the bomb)

B. Balla-rap like gentlewoman

A and/or B please  :derp:

So damn beautiful but.. Moonbyul...

so.. it's C again...*crying*

Moonbyul  :cry:

But the OST itself is perfection though, it's really pretty and showcases their abilities 

I've been trying to work hard in school, and now I can barely keep up with this thread  :cry:  but I just backtracked!

I LOVE the OST omg omg. I'm a really huge ballad fan, and their vocals just went so well together <3 But yeah, I agree with it being a bit weird with Moonbyul standing in the booth if they weren't even going to film her...

So excited for this!  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

:rlytearpls:

THEY LOOK SO GOOD

Fingers crossed for them x3 

Lol growly girl..

We should name her Moongrowl.. but it sound too Twilighty

So I finally got the "Piano Man" Meet & Greet CD (after 2 full months lol :lol: )...

DcNdLWz.jpg

To my surprise I find this.  I'm happy it came, but WTF MWave.  Package your stuff better next time.  You bubble wrapped everything but the edge and corners. :._.:

UvZitrG.jpg

Fortunately I have the "Piano Man" autograph CD in the jewel case that's in great condition. :lol:

Even their signatures are fantabulous~ Am I the only one that likes how Moonbyul's autograph has a literal moon and star?

Jimin mentioned Moonbyul  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

B9xVv7BCIAQGUJ9.jpg

:stare: Jimin mentioned Moonbyul! But I honestly don't want fab Moonstar on that show now that I've watched it and all  :megusta: I don't think she'll suit it 

Is their immortal episode coming out tomorrow? Been waiting foreverrrrr! 

I can't wait to see it, I'm so excited  :ahmagah:

• Like 1

I was worried that they set the bar so high for themselves after the first IS2 performance, but WOW, slaymoo slayed my heart  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah: They were so good!! The stage presence, the high notes, the rap, I just.. :smile:

Saw the news about Sonnet Son and Mamamoo showdown in next Immortal Song. And with Sonnet Son pic with Hwa Sa pic was put side by side, I realize they were strikingly similar lol. Both had mole at left cheek and given the mature-looking label. And yesss, looks like Mamamoo will be regular cast in Immortal Song, they had recording in March!!

i need to make some moonbyul mocks when i get home. her badge must be rectified lol

Moonbyul needs some justice  :lol:

:happy:

Moonbyul may be wearing a watch but don't think she has time for anyone's bullshit. (*/got2breal joke*)

xECx65T.gifxECx65T.gif

Moonstar is 

tumblr_m8b2ejQ3PT1qk3ajno1_250.jpg