Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Ordered my copy of Mamamoo's Pink Funky just there.    :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

It's my first K-pop album so hopefully it'll get here without any hitches. I'm so ready for this comeback!  :rlytearpls:

• Like 2

The song is catchy, although I'm sad that the last verse of the song doesn't the same level of sass(?) as the last verse of ahh oop! but I still really like it, and the mv is funny. Loving this comeback, can't wait for the album to arrive! Although I'm curious about what happened to the footage of Moonsun kissing on the bench and walking between the trees. 

Well, It's obvious it hurts her a lot! Even if she says otherwise and tries to hide it. If she's on painkillers and it hurts her enough to not be even able to normally throw her leg at that hip-shaking part (you can see she just lifts it up a bit and the difference with the other three who throw it out is pretty obvious), well it must be something serious. I hope she just overextended some backmuscles or something like that...

Do ye have a link to the video where it shows?

Hopefully it isn't something too serious but if she's in hospital as least she's getting some treatment for it, right? I hope she gets some rest and gets well again.

Seeing people here getting their albums while I'm just sitting here....

BNSO55fCIAAGIbG.jpg

I'm happy for everyone who got it so far! I'm curious tho did anyone in here get a postcard? I wonder were they given at random or to the first whatever number of people.

Does anyone have the picture of Moonbyul holding cards in her hands? I tried looking for it through google but I couldn't find it.. 

Poor Hwasa didn't get to ask a question to Egg #2 at the end :( I kinda want to hear a short collab between Mamamoo and Standing Egg now, I liked their voices together when they sang 'Just a Feeling'.

tumblr_nqzawuyR4s1u6tgdko1_540.giftumblr_nqzawuyR4s1u6tgdko2_540.gif

Moonbyul's influence is spreading throughout the group....

As soon as possible.  I will likely be filming my questions in the next 3 days, so if I get everyone's footage by then, it would be great!

Do we have to send a video or can we just give you the questions? I have some questions but I can't record.

You can just write your questions down and I may add them to the ones I ask during the interview :)

mp4 always works best for internet video these days for sure! 

Thanks for answering, I'll PM you my questions after I get my thoughts together

I'm not familiar with after school club. What did they do there?

It's basically a place that gives international fans a chance to interact with Idols and ask them questions. They show tweets and let I-fans talk to them over skype or hangout or something.

Is Moonbyul in on the prank in MMMTV 9 or is she in the dark about it as well?

I didn't expect Solar to be as freaked out as she was.

It's happening!...  :rlytearpls: Yes, at Girl Crush being on the album!

When can we pre-order the album, or can we pre-order it?

Honestly, I'm worried about the competition. I really hope that this is Mamamoo's year to get a win on a music show and an All Kill and anything else they want, but..... :._.:

It's interesting how some people who don't know anything about Mamamoo were quick to say that Moonbyul is useless, and then you have her writing/co-writing lyrics in 8/12 songs of the album  :lol:  :lol:

EDIT: It's really awesome to see all of them involved so much in the creation this time. Can't wait to see what they created. And I trust KDH for the production part...

This to be honest. It always made me sad to see people say that kind of stuff about her when she actively takes part in writing their songs or her own raps. Although, do people still say that stuff? I haven't seen people say that for a while. If they do, someone needs to send them all the songs she has helped written.

Speaking of that, I'm really proud to see them help out with their album. It makes it even more special to know that they put their own hearts and minds into this. It'll make listening to it even better. 

So it turns out that it was just background music on the music show preview.

This comeback though. They all look amazing, the album looks amazing, the pre-released songs were great. If the title track is amazing, which by the sounds of the teasers, if one of the songs is the title track, sounds promising, things might swing in Mamamoo's favour?

And it's a midnight release in Korea by the looks of it so we'll be getting it on the 25th!

Edit: I just looked at the CD of the physical album and it looks like a mini vinyl record to me which I think is cool. 

Edited by SkyySnorlax

Does anyone know if the photo cards with the album comes with all the albums sold or just a random pick of albums like with Pink Funky?

Just ordered the album. The melody of the album sounds amazing. Hope everything went through alright and it gets here without a hitch. I'm so excited that my hands were literally shaking when I was ordering it. Funky boy sounds like it'll be my favourite.

• Like 2