Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

i'm in love with MAMAMOO  :ilove:  just watched piano man and my faith in kpop is restored JUST YES :lub: they are so fierce  :rlytearpls:

Edited by BlancaL

Hey guys! So are mamamoo gonna perform today?

Edited by BlancaL
  • Like 1

ASDFGHKLLM OMG THEY FUCKING DID IT Excuse me while I go to FREAKING corner and cry

Edited by BlancaL

ebwF0mA.gif

I'm ready for a Mamamoo solo concert.

They have the discography for it (2 minis, 1 single, 1 album aka 60+ songs officially released).

And there are several songs I want them to do that they probably won't do at the usual events, since they try to do their more popular songs.

I'm hoping for live band, concert rearrangements and choreography, but I'll take pre-recorded tracks, anything.

Just as long as they record the concert and print dvds so I can buy them.

I bet this week or next week they'll probably end music show promotions. It looks like they're being invited to more variety shows this era which is good. But I'm curious as to whether we will get a fanmeeting or concert next.

What variety shows has the girls Bern invited to ?

Maybe because it's my favorite BoyzIIMen song, but I love Mamamoo's upbeat songs the best and their covers...and I think their rendition of this would be awesome!

I still jam to this. There's raps for Moonbyul and Hwasa and there will be plenty of great harmonizing. Ugh, I'm freaking out just imagining it

I also had too much time on my hands and am still experimenting with some video editing. I don't think anyone has compiled Wheein's brilliant archery displays, so I took it upon myself to do so :dave:

If I keep doing these vids, I'll seek to fill in the gaps for things like this

Please look kindly on me and the troll ending. I had to try it :imstupid:

Dead at the ending 💀💀

The audience made me laugh this episode 😂 Someone leaped out of their chair.

• Like 5

:ahmagah:

Wheein is going to appear on Happy Together!! The recording is on Aug 27, and will be broadcast on September.

I hope our fairy puppy does well :chu:

(Still waiting for Byul's individual schedule..or featuring..or solo dance cover..whatever please do something, Byul ã… ã… )

OMG who is she appearing with

Yoon Park (know him in Come Back Mister/Age of Youth), Park So-Hyun (WGM, actress), Choi Gi Hwa (no idea of him but he is a film/stage actor apparently) and Hong Hyun Hee (Gag woman, don't know her also). It's a pretty unique line-up, I wonder what's the theme of the episode.

Welp I hope its a funny episode atleast and they dont cut her out *fingers crossed*

Guys I was bust scrollibg through Twitter and everyone is talking about KBS canceld Mammamos performance???

I wish we could have dance performaces from moonbyul and Wheein. But I think that sometimes Moonbyul is stiff with their choreography. But I think she is the main dancer for a reason.

GAAAH ITS SO FAR AWAY!!! I will never survive:( idk about you guys but I hope they will have some upgraded version of freakin shoes in their album.

I would love as previously mention a mature RnB song I feel like they could pull that off. Also I feel like for any artist/Singer being stuck with one genre can get old real fast.

• Like 1

lmao i actually googled 'Oct 11th 1400' after i saw your post and...

0VbU75GE.png

cre: http://what-happened-on.com/event/Coming+Out+Day

what.. WHAT? did you ask this on purpose? :imstupid: *insert Barack Oppama's :rainbow-face-meme:*

DECEASED 💀💀 Who did this yall 😩😩😩

On a serious more RBW PLS GIVE US SOMETHING. A teaser pic or whatever im dying

• Like 1