• President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Sweet! I can use this. Thanks! :lol:

. Hey, this is my first time posting on here I've actually been on here For a long time but I never commented and I didn't have an account before until recently. I just wanted to say how GOOD Moon Byul looks in the teaser pic and I'm so exited for the comeback, I'm contemplating on missing school
  • Like 3

This is my favorite sounding performance. Unlike Show Champion the backing track wasn't overpowering, I can actually hear their live singing clearly.

And before it gets deleted, here's the music bank interview with Mamamoo and GOT7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-1Kx7Qh3nc

This is my favorite sounding performance. Unlike Show Champion the backing track wasn't overpowering, I can actually hear their live singing clearly.

And before it gets deleted, here's the music bank interview with Mamamoo and GOT7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-1Kx7Qh3nc

i

I loved this performance so much and I also really liked their interaction with Got7

LOL.

What I'm imagining in my head is that there will be a piano prop on stage that he will sit at and pretend to play. And the girls will mostly perform but will go interact with him kinda like they do with Gongchan in the MV.

But idk. Anything other than that...yeah will probably be awkward haha

I have a feeling Mamamoo will find a way to make the performance totally unique and super good and I'm really excited about it.

It makes me so angry that MAMAMOO can't get Piano Man in the top ten when songs like: LUV by APink, Candy Jelly love by Lovelyz and Sticky, Sticky by Hello Venus are. It makes me mad because:

1. All those artists have unoriginal concepts it's either: cute or sexy

2. They don't have original and unique voices like MAMAMOO ( Apink have okay vocals but it's uy just one person holding the group)

3. I don't think any group of these groups have the stage presence like MAMAMOO does. They all do the same exact choreography and lines every week unlike MAMAMOO.

Lol I'm sorry for the rant but this gets me so heated and I don't mean any hate to anybody who likes these groups and the groups. I'm just frustrated because MAMAMOO deserve number 1

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

I was having trouble trying to vote for them in the Seoul Music Awards because I couldnt find the app in my App Store

I typed it in korean in my iPhone. Am I supposed to use a computer?

Does anybody know if they're going to be on Weekly Idol?

Someone in a different thread just told me Sonamoo means pine tree in korean 😂

• Like 1

I just thought I would share what it meant because someone asked a while back

• Like 1

No news yet, But I'm praying

I want to see them in a variety show so bad.

Piano Man was played in Roomate. Maybe that will boost up their rank on the charts

OMG!!!!! :ahmagah: :ahmagah: :ahmagah: :ahmagah: :ahmagah: :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:

I posted a separate thread, but let me just keysmash here. I've been hoping for this! I'm so glad they were able to get on.

And it seems like the entire group is going to be there. asdlfasdfasd

The folks they're competing against though...I hope they can win at least once.

OMG!!! I'm so excited! Hopefully they're able to get on Weekly Idol

Darn it. I just remembered another question I wanted to ask the girls. Specifically Wheein, I wanted to ask if she is also writing and/or composing yet. As far as I know only the other 3 are. Solar is writing lyrics (partook in writing the Love Lane lyrics), Moonbyul is writing raps, and Hwasa is both writing and composing. I don't think we've heard anything from Wheein right?

As about one of your posts, sparkilene (I couldn't find the thread but it was about the girls being a bit overrated in terms of vocals on this forum):

I wholeheartedly agree. Don't get me wrong, the girls' vocals are pretty good, but it's their ability to complement each others' voices and work together as a team that gives that illusion. The harmonizations, adlibs, etc. It's their stage presence that brings it all together.

Edit: Also welcome nichy23!

Another thing that makes their vocals really good is there stability

B40RwfpCMAA5ak-.jpg

their resemblance tho

They really do look alike. Moon Byul and Xiumin (hopefully I spelt that right) look a lot alike too

Hi everyone ! I'm a biig fan of Mamamoo but I don't think I already have posted something on this thread :omg:

My bias is Moonbyul 561955tumblrnff1hpKTO11tvuft2o2500.gif

but I love these girls like crazy ><

I was wondering, is there any clip where we could hear Moonbyul sing ? o: As far as I know, we've only seen her dancing and rapping.

Also, has Mamamoo's fanclub a name yet ? '-'

The fan name for MAMAMOO is moo moo. There is a video of Moon Byul singing for a short time, the video is back a page. Moon Byul is my bias too! Welcom to the thread

Since it's past midnight in Korea, it'll probably be several hours from now.

But someone already uploaded the clip of Moonbyul singing.

In any other group they'd give her a line or two to sing.

EDIT: Upload of Mamamoo's cover of Swings' "A Real Lady" -마마무 A Real LadyìŒì„±

The videos aren't working for me :(

Does anyone know the group that was on with them today?

Happy Birthday Moon Byul!!!

I thought her birthday was the 21st not the 22nd. How embarassing

ok let me try this again

#Happy23rdMoonDay

ìƒì¼ì¶•í•˜í•¨ë‹ˆë‹¤ !

ìƒì¼ì¶•í•˜í•¨ë‹ˆë‹¤ !

사랑하는문별....

ìƒì¼ì¶•í•˜í•¨ë‹ˆë‹¤!

tumblr_nfdeynjci81rm7fruo4_500.jpg

I think she's turning 24 in Korean age

I think I scared my tlist (which is mostly 2PM fans) when this was tweeted because I was so happy. lol And then he mentioned them on air too... :ahmagah:

@taeccool: "Hohoho thx to Mamamoo got one ã…‹ã…‹"

[Kor-Eng: 2pmalways]

I screamed when I saw the tweet. They're getting so much recognition from older groups. What interview did he mention them in?

I think it was during the MBC daejejun! When they were going around talking to different idols.

Hopefully the video gets uploaded! Thank you for letting me know.

Hopefully the video gets uploaded! Thank you for letting me know

Happy New Year everyone! So happy the thread keeps gaining more moo moos (we currently have 200 members) I definitely think that MAMAMOO will be popular in 2015 and win number 1 on a music show. 

So, lets continue to support MAMAMOO and keep this thread alive! :datass:  :chu: