Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Hi! I'm new here~ :smile: I've been a MooMoo for a long time, but I just found this thread today. Bless whoever made this thread. :megusta: Anyways, I love Mamamoo so much. I've never stan a girl group besides 2NE1 till I found these girls. I'm super obsessed with them, I save every picture (and GIFs) of them I see on the internet. I think I have around 2000+ pictures (and GIFs) of them in my computer... yeah. (That was exaggeration actually, I only have a few, I just wanted to make my introduction more interesting LOL)  :imstupid:  Hm? You're asking me who's my bias? You expect me to choose?? IMPOSSIBRU. They all are loveable in their own way, I just can't pick a bias.. :rlytearpls: I think that's all, I'll try my best to post often~. :chu:

youtube blocked my video so dailymotion it is lol

Well.. that was.. cringe-worthy. :imstupid:

BIGGER!

tfJDtHo.jpg

SHIT THAT GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK :blush:

Edited by fifazahara
  • Like 3

Welcome aboard mate!

This thread is a goldmine for those who want to know more about Mamamoo's history, if you don't mind backtracking. Hope you enjoy your stay here :smile: :smile:

tumblr_nhatzaWp2g1temop5o1_500.gif

Edit: Oh.. we're reaching 300 page! :ohla: :ohla:  come on, let's bump the thread!

Oh, thank you :ahmagah:  Dat gif tho :megusta:

Haha, my same reaction to that vid. I was laughing but cringing hard at some of their attempts  :wth:

Welcome to the thread!!!

And that Solar pic... is just... :stare: ...can't wait to see how the others will look. Hoping to see Hwa Sa badassness with a "junkie-looking Courtney Love" :happy:

HAHA I know right. Especially at Moonbyul's part oh god

Wait, the others?? The other girls are also gonna do the photoshoot? Oh wow I thought Solar was the only one who'd be doing it lol :imstupid:

I honestly cannot imagine Moonbyul without her signature straight long hair with fringe

i'm with you girl..  :cry: 

btw about the teaser i think it's eSNa. their collab in 'Gentleman' was ah-may-ziingg  :ahmagah:

OMFG I CANT WAITTTTTTTT MAMAMOO IS GOING TO SLAY YASS  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

I just had to share this gif from tumblr

tumblr_nijf6gwSrR1u6tgdko1_400.gif

LOL I love it so much.

OMG HAHAHA THIS IS GOLD 

HOLY SHIIZZZZ THE TEASEERRR OMFG IT LOOKS AND SOUNDS SO GOOD OH MY GOD 2 DAYS LEFT I CANT HIDE MY EXCITEMENT ASDFGHJKL SOMEONE PLS HELP

I love the song so much!! It's very lovely, perfect for coffee shops. :chu: 
I hope they would perform this live soon  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

THE TEASER. I CANNOT 

giphy.gif

aaaaahhhhhhhh 19th June come faster!!!!  

Im so exited, and oh Mah gahd i think im falling for moonbyul

I want moonbyul to be My girlfriend

Wheein to be My bestfriend

Solar to be My neighbor

And Hwasa to be My sassy bestfriend in school

goals af :imstupid: 

It's nice to see Mamamoo trying different genres and concepts instead of just sticking to one. I can't wait for the song since I have very high expectations  :ahmagah:  Mamamoo, fighting~~!!  :chu:

Edited by fifazahara

I am dying bc of these teasers and pics  :rlytearpls:  MAMAMOO WILL SLAY  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

Moonbyul dancing to Growl and looking a lot like Xiumin tbh

ughhh can she stay as a boy forever? XD nah jk what is solar doing to the wall at the back though rofl 

Mcountdown Special 090715

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50XCMUKvqXk

the hyped up crowds made me go  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  watching this

the crowd oh mah gad  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  did you guys see the group of high school girls at the back jamming to the song putting up their hands in the air and shiz omg  :ahmagah: 

as always, their performances never fail to make me smile. the way they perform live is so different than other groups, you can tell that they are having fun and it is so enjoyable to watch  :lol: what did they say this time though? ( 3:14 )

Edited by fifazahara
  • Like 1

Looking forward to their new perf with MooMoo designed clothes. Didn't they also wear MooMoo clothes on the last live (the one with a red lips print on it) ?

Yep, they did. A MooMoo designed it  :lol: 

Anyways I drew Mamamoo huehue~ It's only their heads though bc i'm too lazy drawing the bodies lol

11733455_980943475272408_267687069_n.jpg

based of this

11705129_884329214967716_820453825621118

Edited by fifazahara
  • Like 6

Cute!! It really looks like them. Hwasa especially :ahmagah:

Thank you! I tried to keep that sassy image of hers lolol 

It's so daring of them, wearing a fan's designed clothes ! Now I want to design clothes for Mamamoo too  :raep:

...just kidding xD

Your drawing is awesome ! I like the style you put in, and their faces look quite recognizable too.

haha, why not try? who knows mamamoo would actually wear them  :ahmagah:  Anyways thank youuu~~  :lol:

Edited by fifazahara

i wish i could draw like you :ahmagah:

hwasa is on point lol

Omg this is the cutest thing ever

Thank you guys  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls: 

Today's performance, was as always; flawless. Hwasa's "everybody Aloha" was so cute i think i just died lol. The outfits were adorable too, damn MooMoos are doing a great job designing outfits XD What did they say this time's adlibs though?  :lol:

Edited by fifazahara

I wanna join the hangout but I'm too shy :((

I wanna join, but idk what to do..   :._.:

GIRL I LOVE YOUR SIG 

Edited by fifazahara

I second this LOL

LMAO 

someone please ask Moonbyul to sing!!!! JEBAL  :imstupid:  :imstupid:  :imstupid:

Edited by fifazahara

Hi there I haven't posted here before but I just watched MAMAMOO's latest performance on Music Core and the fanchants during their performance was incredible I highly recommend watching it if you haven't already!!! I'm so proud of them!!

BLESS. I think this is my favorite UOAY performance so far. The crowd, holy shit. AMAZING. I JUST LOVE THIS SO MUCH  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

Edited by fifazahara

MAMAMOO EVEN SLAYS IN SPORTS. Adding another one to my "Why you should stan Mamamoo" list...   :ahmagah: 

And oh my god those masks.. They're so creepy but I can't stop laughing at it xDD Srsly MooMoos should get an award for best fandom or smth lmao  :imstupid: 

BTW, yesterday I was watching TV and Mamamoo popped in. They were performing UOAY and my sister was watching it with me and Hwasa caught her attention  :lol: When I said she was the maknae she was surprised lol. She praised her godly thighs and how charismatic and sexy she was, I think we have a new one joining the bandwagon. Oh yas.  :har:

Edited by fifazahara
  • Like 1

Can't wait for Hwasa's performance on SMTM :ahmagah:

WHAT??? HWASA ON SMTM?? I have never heard of this????  :shock:  :shock:

tumblr_nuy6lqYKWc1tpux0go1_400.giftumblr_nuy6lqYKWc1tpux0go2_400.gif

just wanted to drop by and share this... *flies away* 

cr: mamamoos via tumblr 

Edited by fifazahara
  • Like 6