• Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Hello, I just discovered this thread! And as a massive mamamoo fan, thank you for keeping us updated on their schedules, posting videos etc :)

I just fell in love with the group from the very second I heard their release track, it is super good. I never get bored of it. And I was also impressed by their album, all the songs are solid. I have a feeling this group will succeed! I dont know much about their agancy, but I hope they will put more time and money into Mamamoo.

Just a quick question, is there any place online that sells mamamoo posters? I have bought their signed album, but I need some more mamamoo swag! :D

• Like 2

That sounds great :) Hope they dont put them through a schedule that is too harsh, I would hate to see another accident like the one we have had. I hope agencies can learn from the tragedy that has happened and that they at least start wearing seat-belts.

But this thread is not for that :) Thanks once again for keeping us updated :D

I have also been checking out the mwave shop, but I couldn't find any mamamoo merch there. Searching didn't help either ><

Hope this car is standing still, if not, it makes me a little sad to see that they have not learned from the tragedy that happened to Ladies' Code.

For the love of MOO, wear a seat-belt please!

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Oh and speaking of album...I was thinking of possibly buying the thing that lets you make an OneHallyu album badge for Hello. Would anyone else want to have something like that? And in what color (pink or red) cause I'm not sure if we can get two versions (I don't really see the point tbh).

The album badge would be sweet :)

The color does not matter for me. Even tho the physical album I have is pink, I dont care what the color is on this site ^^

I dont use tumbler either, but I entered the twitter one :)

I entered the giveaway!!! thank u for doing it yoongi!!

although if I was to get it i'd be giving it to my little sister shes so obsessed its so cute

a few weeks ago i found her tumblr blog omg

http://mamamoonbyul.tumblr.com/

mamamoonbyul ! What a brilliant name! Even tho I despise everything that is tumblr, I take my hat off for that name :D

Hello fellow Mamamoo fans, this thread was one of the main reasons of why I registered on the forum heh.

They're really awesome, it's one of these groups where you can't help but love every member on the same way.

Hello fellow MOO MOO!

As a fellow newbie on this forum, I can tell you that this place is awesome! Enjoy your stay :)

Don't know if this has been asked before, but out of curiosity, what variety show would you want to see mamamoo at (doesn't have to be the whole group)?

Personally, I think The Human Condition (with the female cast) would be fun for one of the members. It's a more relaxed show I feel like, and it's a good program to show your personality :)

That 'Certified Mamamoo Fan' badge.. Is the only way to obtain that to spend 250k wonhallyu and request it or get to 500 posts?

no, just when you reach 100 posts, request it ~

Ah, I read that you could request on 500 and after that it was every 250 or something :) Thank you.

Sugar Free was mediocre at best. I am disappointed, because T-Ara usually releases awesome tracks.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Congrats to me for becoming a Certified MOO! :P

And now I am just sitting here waiting for more mamamoo music, need a comeback asap!

• Like 3

Very nice interview!

Thank you for translating it :)

If no other rival girl group decides to randomly debut or comeback in October (#rookieawardorbust :raep: ), I'd be totally fine with November. I think it might be a better time for visibility's sake, because right now October looks totally packed.

I wouldn't want December, I want to leave December open for a potential Christmas song, now that it's been mentioned here, lol.  :meow:

Girl's Day is having their comeback in mid-october. So I am hoping for a November comeback from Mamamoo :)

I was all for an October comeback but now I kinda want a November-ish comeback? I'm not sure anymore  :derp:

Since RV announced their comeback, a lot of people are wondering about Mamamaoo which is good 

But I don't want them to rush just to make a comeback.

I'm indecisive. 

Let's be thankful that WA knows what they're doing  :ahmagah:

If I am not mistaken, Girl's Day is having a comeback in October as well.

And I don't think we should worry about WA. Seeing as how insanely good their debut song was, I am not worried about WA at all :P

I just hope the girls wont get overworked like most rookies get.

tumblr_nd88uolNuD1tqq3f5o1_1280.jpg

141010 WA_Mamamoo Tweet

Gwangju Moo Moos, wait just a bit more~
Mamamoo is coming!! Kekekeke
In the meantime, here's a photo!!

Translation by mamamoo-trans.com

Disturbing to see idols still not wearing their seat-belts after what happened to Ladies' Code. How stupid are they? ><

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

If Mamamoo goes with a concept what most korean companies conciders "sexy" I will be pissed off.

How do you guys earn/get badges? 

The big ones, you can request after reaching 100 post. So at 100,200,300,400,500 you can get one. After 500 posts its every 250 post.

The small ones you can buy with OH! currency :)

I hope Mamamoo wins something this year, they deserve it. I have not seen a rookie group that looks like veterans in like.. ever.

Hello :) I'm Billy :)

I just discovered them through my t-list so I checked them out and I like it! :D They also sounded so good in live performances :D

Mr. Ambiguous instantly became my jam :D

Right now, my bias is Moon Byul because she looks cute and I really liked her rap in Mr. Ambiguous :D

Hello and welcome :)

You dont have to be athletic to be on Running Man :) They have had plenty of games that suits all kinds of people!

With that said, it would be fun to see them on that show :D

I have listened to a million teasers in my many years as a kpop fan, and most of the songs come out sounding nothing like the teaser at all. Here's me hoping that mamamoo will break that trend, because DAAAAAMN! That teaser sounds amazing!

I feel Piano Man fell short compared to their debut song, but it is still pretty damn good. Just wish it was a little more up-beat. Too bad the audio quality on that video sucks ass.

I am happy that MAMAMOO is keeping with their jazzy image, it suits them very well.

Edited by KimGG
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1