• President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Um, Hi everyone! :smile:

I've been hanging around and decided to create an account just for Mamamoo.  :ahmagah:

I just got back into K-pop because of Mamamoo and I hope they become successful and well known because they deserve it!

I hope to comment on this thread a lot and go on this journey with everyone following Mamamoo :rlytearpls:

Okay I talk a lot :imstupid: bye.

• Like 2

I bought Mamamoo's mini album yesterday  

I can't stop listening to it    :ahmagah:

Fancafe found these behind the scene videos at MTV The Show. They are really awesome, I glad that we didn't completely overlook these. 

Mamamoo, with the honey vocal cords, please lighten up the atmosphere

Mamamoo backstage and I think they were recording something for the credits because I remember seeing 5 seconds of this at the end of the aired episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnfIfoA7xwo

Before stars go on stage, what do they do?

Mamamoo focused video featuring Hyuna, Block B, and of course Mamamoo. It's really cute. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MedfQC5-1ss

Mamamoo, special stage with fans

The BTS for the Flash Mob. Super cute, especially Whee In who looked so happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIEm8za7RFc

I hope someone rips these and puts it on youtube, need an easier way to watch these vids.

EDIT: Yay, mamamove channel put them up. Put them in.

Whee In & Hwa Sa dancing to Block B's 'her'   :lub:

Thanks for posting these  :meow:

Edited by ContentACID

I know, right!? It's so good~

What's your favorite song?

Welcome to the thread, by the way!   :chu:

Every song is so different from each other and I honestly love them all, even the intro 'hello'  :har:

Impossible to choose my favorite but my Top 3 (at the moment) are Don't Be Happy, I Do Me, and Mr. Ambiguous

And Thanks  :)

Edited by ContentACID

[마마무(MAMAMOO)] Mr.애매모호 @ì¸ê¸°ê°€ìš” Inkigayo 140810

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B_OW40QFj8

OMG this stage performance!!!

I will never get tired of them performing Mr. Ambiguous or performing in general  :lub:  

Mr.Ambiguous ( Mr.애매모호) - Mamamoo (마마무) Live @ Modern K Music Festival

soo good  :ahmagah: 

Edited by ContentACID
  • Like 1

Peppermint Chocolate (ì¸ë‚¨ì¸ë…€) - Mamamoo (마마무) Live @ Modern K Music Festival

Here's Peppermint Chocolate 

Edited by ContentACID

they better win against these rookies, MAMAMOO is wayy more talented then any of them tbh.

i can honestly say that none carry the stage presence and attitude that MAMAMOO have, these others are good but the main reason theyre a big company (how much you wanna bet no one would care for AKMU if they didn't have the YG name backing them).

for MAMAMOO to be from a smaller company and be more talented and infact just recognized for their TALENT and not where they're from is something, and something to be proud of at that.

red velvet, yea they can sing and dance but thats about it, theyre big because of the SM name and their flock of stans.

GOT7, tbh they're boring as hell but still popular because of the JYP name. as a casual fan of them, there's nothing outstanding about them.

WINNER i honeslty haven't watched anything about them so i guess i'll wait till their debut to judge.

and as for AKMU, along with what i said earlier, if they weren't in a mainstream company, they probably be considered an indie band and no one would check them out because they aren't mainstream.

all of these artist are popular because 90% when you hear their name you think of their company. thats the truth and that attest to why they're so popular.

MAMAMOO isnt the case, when you hear their name you think of them and their talent only.

thats why they should be the ones to win out of these rookies this year.

I agree  :datass:

I wish it wasn't a popularity contest but unfortunately it is most of the time. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

If it's not too late, I remember I first learned about them from Courtney and Jasmine (2minjinkjongkey), when they reacted to Mr. Ambiguous. I'm sooo glad I Subscribed to them  :hurr:

A fan (화사한문별 from the fancafe) posted this video that's a mix of every single one of Mamamoo's Mr. Ambiguous stages. It's very, very good (it's practically seamless including the remix stages). It's probably embarrassing to admit this, but I legit teared up at the end. 

Click here to view the video:《Mr.애매모호》첫방부터 막방까지 í•œ ë²ˆì— ë³´ê¸°!!

I'm really glad to have been a fan of theirs since the beginning. :stare:

Mamamoo's official twitter just tweeted asking fans what they think about having ano

This is my new favorite video.  :ilove:

Mamamoo's official twitter just tweeted asking fans what they think about having another fansign this week  :happy:

The struggle of not being able to go  :horror:

:ahmagah:   :lub:   :har:   :ilove:

All of my emotions while watching them.

the sketchbook stage was soooooo glorious!!!! They shocked me during their rendition of All of Me. :cry:

Oh looooooord, did you guys see that mamamoo vs red velvet thread? :rolleyes: We all know how the poll results will end up. Delusional rv fans will vote rv for all. Some of them sincerely believe red velvet's debut is the only successful and amazing debut in the last 3 years. :lol: If it weren't for sm being their mother company, then we would probably. have an honest comparison vote between the two without bias and overpraise.Well, at least we know that Mamamoo is, hands down, one of the best rookie groups of 2014.

I honestly agree. No disrespect to RV fans,RV is great and all but Mamamoo are the best rookies of 2014 and better than some of the veterans out there.

I hate that just because a group comes from a big company, they are automatically "better" than everyone else. 

Hello! 

I'm new to the forum, but not to Mamamoo!

I became a fan not long after they released 'Don't Be Happy' and I've been in love with them ever since! I have almost every song and am currently waiting for their album to shipped to me (Gah I'm so excited and it's signed too ToT!!!!!). 

Anyway Moonbyul is my ultimate bias! She's so talented and pretty and so unlike other female idols. However Solar, Whee In and Hwa Sa so talented as well, I like them equally! I can't wait for their next projects! 

I made an account just for them really, since I don't really follow kpop in general - just a casual listener most of the time. I won't be posting often, since I greatly prefer lurking, but I guess I'll post every now and again.

Apologies for the long post, I just really like Mamamoo! 

Welcome  :smile:

Also more MR-removed videos:

Mr. Ambiguous (Solar is amazing, that ending riff, I will never get over how she's able to do it perfectly every single performance and completely live too)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc427YAglXM

All of Me (different from the other MR-removed b/c they did it for the whole song, not just in parts)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGn62HRBwp4

:rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

They are just so AMAZING they sound FJIBSWJVBGKJSFDBGJFDSBGKDSGBDFK and they just debuted like if they don't get an award I will be bitter and riot :soul:

I keep listening to the All of Me Cover

:ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah: so perfect

I wish they put it on itunes or somewhere so I can download it 

I found this video, its another video with Hyuna and Mamamoo

Not sure if it's been posted here before or not but here it is

Theres' a link to an Instagram page with a longer video

http://instagram.com/anself_0605

I'm guessing its from Hyuna's reality show?

If I'm wrong please tell me :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

• Like 1

If you watch this and go "9, psh, not nearly hardcore enough"

Try 24:

:omg:

Oh My God  :omg:

Mamamoo has been nominated by a couple of folks to do the ALS challenge.

Haena from Kiss and Cry (who btw is Moonbyul's friend)

http://instagram.com/p/sFdNRYQ7C4/

And J'Kyun from Lucky J (other than the Wheesung connection IDK how he knows them lol)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=554144128019863

(Also a bunch of fans in the fancafe have been posting their own videos trying to get them to do it too)

This whole post  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

Mamamoo, Kiss&Cry, and Lucky J have been a few of many rookies I've been following this year and when I saw this I freaked out. 

I want a collaboration soon.

How amazing that Hwa Sa gets to feature on Baechigi's song! They usually do well digitally, so it's another way for people to get to know the name Mamamoo. 

Moonbyul posted this photo today. She is a goddess with or without bangs bless

Bv_spuxCAAAdenQ.jpg:large

I wouldn't have recognized her  :omg:

:ahmagah:  :ahmagah: Hwa Sa  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

On a side note, I wasn't expecting for Lucky J to make a cameo in the video

^^ I want to put a "So I heard you were talking about Mamamoo" caption on that gif. It'd be a total gpoy for me.

In encouraging news, there was a poll being run on an app called Fandom School. The question was who was your most anticipated rookie girl group and it was between Mamamoo and Red Velvet. It ran for 11 days and here are the results.

BwZvxsZCcAAgrDi.jpg:large

:ahmagah: Mamamoo has fans~

I'm sure stuff like MAMAs and other end of year voting will be totally different than some random app. But we can have some hope that Mamamoo won't lose too badly (or they may even win the fan vote in a squeaker). 

I would understand if Mamamoo loses because they aren't that well known.

But I will attack anyone who says "Mamamoo has no talent" or something to that effect.

I don't play with my groups  :datass: especially one with more talent than most popular groups