Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Hello everyone! I've been lurking this thread since the Piano Man days (sad, I know) and I thought it was about time to make my first comment here  :lol:

I could give a million reasons on why I love Mamamoo, but to be honest everything boils down to them being super talented, funny and genuine <3 There are moments when I'm like "this is it, I can't love them any bit more" but they keep proving me wrong! Though, it's been like this since I became a MooMoo in 2014 so I don't mind at all, lol.

'Melting' has me all excited and I don't really know what to expect of this album anymore since most of the teasers have been so different from each other, but if 'Hometown' and that recipe song are anything to go by, I'm happy they're going back to a more vintage/retro sound. I also want to remain positive and think they can archive a music show win with this comeback, because I know this is something they really want and (obviously) deserve.

Btw, for those who are loving Wheein's straight hair, please appreciate these pictures 'cause if this is not the epitome of perfection then I don't know what it is :')

tumblr_o05g33Opi31tq692wo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o05g67N2ik1tq692wo1_1280.jpg

Anyway, sorry for the long comment and nice to meet you all! c:

• Like 8

Hello!!

ywx9Jnf.gif

Glad you came out. Hope to see you around the thread more often  :ohla:

Welcome  :meow:

Thank you both! <3

first of all,

are you my soulsista because...

giphy.gif

second of all,

hiiiiiii  :)

no but seriously, Wheein looks way to flawless in those pictures! :ahmagah:

Hi! :D

Oh I know, she's breathtaking :rlytearpls: this was another time when she wore her hair straight and like, nobody has the right to look this good  :ahmagah:

tumblr_nwe9nple9b1tq692wo1_1280.jpg

I think there are multiple ways. Some options include posting a x amount in certain sections or posting a picture of the album. But because I don't know much about the first option and I don't have the album, answering the form is the only alternative. :._.:

There are only 2 ways tho, Quick Level-up (posting a picture of the album) or filling in the level up form. You still need to meet those requirements (greeting message, comments, daily memos, etc) before answering the questions and sending your form. I don't know if you've read this, but it's all explained there: http://cafe.daum.net/mamamoo/d3uI/91

Alguien de México, que pagina usan para pedir los discos y si les han llegado ? Jahah

Yo soy de México ^^ Usualmente compro mis discos en PopSeoul Store, se tardan un poco pero si llegan, lol. No he visto que vayan a traer el disco de MMM, pero ¿igual y puedes preguntar? O también podrías preguntarle al staff de MMM México por si saben de alguien que este haciendo pedidos masivos.

Si no, YesAsia es una buena opción. He comprado discos ahí antes y todo bien c:

'MELTING' (Making Commentary)

ETA: They're trending in Korea too ^-^

VEsLYlG.png

Edited by soufflé girl.
  • Like 5

CONGRATULATIONS BBS!! I am so happy for them <3 <3

all their hard work is finally paying off!  :rlytearpls:

Can someone make a cool gif "OMG... That's bomb yo!" I'd be very grateful... and I think it'd be very useful to a lot of moomoos in the future  :lol:

I can't really make gifs to save my life, so hopefully someone will come up with something better  :rlytearpls: 

ujcEVbuW.gif

• Like 1

:ahmagah:  what is the video source for this? <3

Sorry, I don't know what the original video is but I got that bit from this ^^

• Like 1

agree that the song is amazing. it's growing on me.

and the bruises on Wheein's thigh though? are they bruises?  :omg:

the song is definitely a grower, I still wish they had appeared in the MV ;_;

and yup I think those are bruises! but I wouldn't worry too much because these girls are always getting bruises on their legs  :lol:

• Like 2

Oh my Wheein :rlytearpls:

Click here to view the Tweet

Why are you so perfect.

She really is so cute <3 I can't even imagine how many adorable videos the girls have on their phones  :rlytearpls:

• Like 3

So, guys, I don't know why I randomly thought of this but I've never really heard much of MAMAMOO's family? Like, I mean like a mention of them or if they have siblings and such. I know Moonbyul has a sister. I'm glad they keep all that really private cause that is a private matter but I was just wondering if there was anything that I missed? I feel like I'm being really nosy though

I know Whee In is an only child but has cousins that she considers like her siblings, but that's pretty much it  :lol: I kinda like that there isn't a lot of private info about them out there tho.

Edited by soufflé girl.