Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

That was an awesome video compilation.  

I've been learning how to do video editing with Photoshop.  I think I'll try making one myself :D

I would like MrJKPOP to do a reaction for their music video :)

@HeavenlyDreamer

I try, but I don't always have time for every release!  Maybe next time!  :)

• Like 1

I LOVED IT.  Ok, I'm convinced.  I'm a fan.  Here's my full thoughts and analysis:

( Reaction thread if you wanna discuss or ask questions: http://onehallyu.com/topic/118800-mamamoo-piano-man-reaction-review-mrjkpop/ )

EDIT: oh wow someone already posted my review!  Wow thank you!

Edited by mrjofficial
  • Like 2

that was the first of your reviews I'd watched

might go watch some more :lol:

Wow!  Thank you! :)

MAMAMOO FANS!  What are some questions you'd like answered about MAMAMOO that you haven't heard in previous interviews?!  What types of things are you dying to know about them? 

Please leave your comments here ASAP :)

(sorry to slightly hi jack this thread)

-MRJKPOP

• Like 2

I had to make a GIF of this.  Hwa Sa's biting lip + sly eyes + smile.

hugApiy.gif

I find this GIF quite distracting hahaha

• Like 2

OMg primary is another one to add to my list of people I want MAMAMOO to collab with  :ahmagah:

idk why but my list is really perfect now, I'd like them collab with these people

-K.will(I know they already did.. but still)

-Beenzino

-Bumkey(I know I know he has a scandal going on :( )

-Winner (I'm being very delusional rn & I want this to happen) 

-Block B rapper line x MAMAMOO rapper line or Vocal line 

-Purfles

-Verbal jint

-Wheesung

now that I look at my list again I feel like I just named my favorite groups/artists.. 

Can I collaborate with them? :rlytearpls: :stare: :ilove:

hehehehe.  Seriously though, it would be amazing to produce and record with such talented vocalists (I'm lucky to work with some really quality musicians, and I would like to continue to be "spoiled" by the likes of Mamamoo if I ever had the opportunity) hehe

Edited by mrjofficial
  • Like 1

ofcourse you can in my fabulous list of people I want MAMAMOO to collab with  :rlytearpls:  :ahmagah:

but tbh I really do want them to collab.. 

does anyone actually know if they are going to the end of the year shows? 

Haha thank you! :P  They seem like they'd be so fun to work with!

I'll buy it!  :smile:   That would be awesome!  Purfles too!  MrJ + Mamamoo + Purfles! :ahmagah:

LET'S DO THIS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :ilove:

Seriously though, that would be so exciting to work on... watch out SNSD.... that combo of Purfles + Mamamoo would anihilate.

Edited by mrjofficial
  • Like 1

Thank you SO MUCH to EVERYONE who submitted questions for Mamamoo to me a few days ago!

:rlytearpls:

Edited by mrjofficial
  • Like 5

Hi everyone!  A while back I asked you for some questions about Mamamoo, and I got a lot of great responses!  Thank you again for that! 

Well, all I have to say is, I have something cool for all of you very soon :)

• Like 6

mrjkpop  :ahmagah:

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your reactions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!  I've got something else coming to my channel too soon ... :D

Getting REALLY close to releasing something for all you guys!  I know I've been talking about it for a while, but it's almost done :)

• Like 5

Oh..you have something big in store? Care to give a hint? :)

Very big, and this thread on this forum helped with it a little bit a while ago ;)  Oh and it of course has to do with Mamamoo.

This screen cap teaser is EXCLUSIVE to this thread -- don't share it around ;)

You guys have been so cool and even gave me some ideas for interview questions (without knowing what I was doing before) so hopefully you'll enjoy seeing the full interview, which is almost 25 minutes long :)

• Like 10

Haha thanks everyone!  This is by far the best Mamamoo thread / hangout I've seen online, so of course I like hanging around here! 

We are finalizing the interview now (it's all edited, we are just tweaking things) and we are also preparing a short "teaser" version that will be uploaded at the same time for Korean fans on Naver, with links to the full interview on my Youtube channel of course.  Hopefully that will get us some more viewers who may not normally see my videos or know where to find them.

I would guess as long as nothing goes wrong tech / internet wise, we should be good to go maybe tomorrow or the next day :)

One thing I will say -- this is a pretaped interview (since I can't just fly to Korea whenever I feel like it LOL) and it also allows us to accurately subtitle everything before we even sent it to them (eliminates the delay and need for a translator in real time, which is usually shaky at best).  I filmed all the questions, talked to them, etc., all of it is subtitled, and that's what they watched and responded to. 

Mamamoo and staff were SUPER nice, gave us a LOT of time and answered ALL of our questions very directly.  They actually sent us a bunch of raw video files right from their camera, and trusted us to edit it, which was really awesome!  I think you'll like the answers they gave... lots of really extended and honest answers -- not at all the usual "we hope you will enjoy our many sides on stage, please support us and anticipate our next song, fighting!" answer for every question.  They actually took the time to answer everything genuinely!

• Like 11

Thank you so much for asking and taking our questions and thank you for reaching out to MAMAMOO to make a video and sub it for MAMAMOO fans! I'm so excited to watch it

You're welcome!  Yes, my interview will be FULLY subbed in english AND korean (my parts are spoken in english, subbed in Korean, and Mamamoo is spoken in Korean, subbed in english) so anyone who speaks either language should be comfortable watching! 

We spent a LONG time getting the translations to be accurate and flow well, so I think everyone will be able to understand what they are really saying / meaning.  And the people over at Idology.kr who I have teamed up with for these interviews are AWESOME.  They do an amazing job, especially with the translating both ways.

• Like 4

Wow wow~ this is going to be amazing, thank you.

When it's released, would you mind if I posted the interview on Mamamoo's fancafe? I thought I should ask first since I don't know if you're a member of their fancafe and plan to post it yourself. It'd be a good way to get Korean fans to see it.

The interview will be uploaded to my youtube channel ( http://www.youtube.com/mrjkpop), so YES, feel free to post/embed/share/tweet it EVERYWHERE!  Just embed it or post a link to it and that really helps us out! 

I'm not on their Korean fancafe, so don't worry about that -- I had no plans to post it there. 

• Like 2

1gv99Hd.jpg

Alright everyone, it's looking like I will upload the final interview video sometime tomorrow :) 

I will be sure to post it here first of course, but if you want to be auto-notified, you could always subscribe to my channel ( http://www.youtube.com/mrjkpop-- I do in-depth music reviews, behind the scenes recording tips, English Kpop covers, and we will be doing MORE interviews like this one too in the future)

Thanks again :)

Edited by mrjofficial
  • Like 7

I legit screamed for like 10 mins & my mom even told me to shut up.. what a nice way to wake up tbh..

I'm so jealous and so excited :D

also I love Hwa sa's nails  :rlytearpls:

Hahaha awww, thanks!  Also, don't feel jealous -- I'm doing these interviews for YOU (the fans of these groups)!  Yeah, I do reactions and yeah, I work in the music industry, but I'm certainly not special or famous or anything like that -- I am a fan of music and a music geek FIRST :)

So I'm approaching these interviews in that way -- I'm trying to ask questions that any fan of their music would want to know (especially things that aren't usually asked by Kpop media, like behind the scenes stuff about recording and performing, etc), and I'm also trying to help these groups get closer to their fans, and get fans closer to or have a little more access to these groups -- especially those of us outside of Korea!  I think you'll see what I mean once you see the interview.  Hopefully I can accomplish that, and I'm super excited and grateful to get the opportunity!  Trust me, I'm still fanboying probably as hard or harder than you are right now :)

Hey guys.  My first post here in this thread I think.  i a lovelyz fan, but saw mamamoo's piano man and it's awesome.  Might be my favorite kpop mv of 2014.

Wow, really looking forward to it.  I really like how you first react and then go back and break down the video.  You've pointed out some things I hadn't noticed before.  Thanks for the great vids!

Thank you!  Glad you enjoy them!

• Like 1

Ok everyone, I'm very excited to release my interview with MAMAMOO!

Hope you all like it!  Mamamoo and staff were absolutely awesome to work with throughout the entire process, and we are SO grateful to them for granting us this interview in the first place!  Feel free to share the link around, tweet it, embed it, etc!  Support Mamamoo, and if this gets a lot of views, I'm sure Mamamoo would consider coming back on the MRJKPOP channel in the future!  :D

For the people who helped give me questions to ask Mamamoo, I hope you liked the info we got, and maybe you'll hear your question or a similar one answered! :)

Edited by mrjofficial
  • Like 17