• Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

The song is giving me super Apink NoNoNo vibes, but I'm definitely not saying that the songs sound the same; I'm just getting the same vibes from them: super catchy, and a possible breakthrough. 

I hope in pure South Korea fashion, this song becomes their breakthrough song like it was for so many other girl groups. 

Anyways, 

The dance looks super fun and cute, the vocals are on point and there are so many rap parts in this! Solar sounds amazing, Wheein is killing it with her dancing, it was a delight to see Hwasa rapping again and MoonStar SLAYED! Everyone looks gorgeous, their outfits are so cute (and easily copied for those dedicated MooMoos). Seriously, LOVING this comeback. 

I just hope the other girl group comebacks this summer slay just as much. 

OMG OMG OMG OMG I just found the fancam versions of Freakin' Shoes from their comeback showcase! :D :D Freakin' Shoes is BLESSED! 

On another note: That video made me crack up and wake up my roommates (sorry roommates). The song is super catchy, and Wheein was freaking hilarious in the video (especially at the end when they're fighting and she's just eating her pizza). 

Oh my god! This year is so full of albums with bops and jams! First, Hilary Duff with Breathe In Breathe Out, and now this Pink Funky from Mamamoo! I AM SO SPOILT WITH ALL THESE JAMS

I hope Self Camera will be the B-side track they are performing along with Um Oh Ah Yeah.

I still haven't heard Hilary's new album, but I absolutely loved Sparks (the song) but hated the Tinder-esque video T.T

I feel like the outfits and hairstyles from the Inkigayo performance this week were the best, yet. I want to see what else the girls have in store for us! I love their style, it's so casual and easy to mimic :D I am totally going to get Moonbyul's outfit and Solar's dress!

I loved today's performance!!!! The overalls were really cute.  Now all they need to do is take some photos with Soshi and Girl's Day... then my life will officially be complete  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

Literally all I want in my life is a picture of Mamamoo and Girls' Generation together! And we all know that Yura and Wheein would get along perfectly :P 

Can somebody explain this to me, why is Mnet so horrible to our girls? 

They haven't been able to top the Mnet charts AT ALL even though they were number one on all the others (including Naver). 

Why? 

WHY?

First impressions: 

Song: 

- Wheein's vocals are so perfect in this song, she sounds so relaxed and the sound is so refreshing!

- The song is super catchy, the beat is great, and I can definitely hear some influences from other rappers. 

- I think that from what I could put together, in the lyrics is Sik-k apologizing to Wheein for treating her like he did? And she responds saying that it's "too late"? 

Visuals: 

- VISUALS GALORE. 
- The entire video has a great aesthetic

- Hwasa's cameo <3 

- Sik-k throughout was a really cool foil to Wheein 

Choreography: 

- I saw the little bits of choreo! 

- If we get live performances I really want to see more of it! 

First impression score: 4.7/5 

Sorry but who is this?

Can y'all put introduction on who we're talking about first? Because I don't understand here laugh.png

She's the main producer/creator of the "Classical Musicians React" series and she also claims to be a HUGE moomoo. The "CMR" is the "main series" that she's referring to - and she's very picky about what songs to show them, she only picks the most unique or interesting pieces. 

However, for the past few MMM releases - she has not been impressed, and so some of us are hypothesizing that she's no longer a moomoo, even though in her MMM reactions she would claim "hey guys, it's mama umu the moomoo" - so yeah, that's the gist of it. 

Twitter Moos have been saying that the "Gogobebe" on Byul's outfit in the photo is the title track; Hyejin apparently spoiled it on some show. 

(I have no confirmation, just speculation)

I guess now that the White Wind logo is revealed, and I've been able to get better versions of the members' solo logos (treble clef, bass clef, eighth note, and repeat sign) I can finally get my Mamamoo tattoo! 

I'm so going to regret this in 10 years, but at least I'll have fond memories of the group. 

• Like 3

I had checked out Solar and Moonbyul's teasers without headphones, and took @LaRue's suggestion to listen to it with headphones. Byul's teaser popped off like DAAAAMN. 

They aren't playing with the mixing in this comeback, give me that low bass! 

• Like 1

In terms of 4-Season Title Tracks: 

1. Starry Night

2. Gogobebe

3. Egotistic

4. Wind Flower

I still haven't listened to the WW album but from previous albums my top 5 are as follows: 

1. Be Calm (Hwasa solo)

2. Better Than I Thought

3. Midnight Summer Dream 

4. Rainy Season

5. Spring Fever

• Like 1

Is Wheein the main dancer of the group? 

I know that Byul and Wheein are in charge of dance, but is there a defined main dancer? Byul is good but her dance moves come off as stiff compared to Wheein, is that just me? 

Also the "dress code bling bling bling" line is constantly stuck in my head. 

Edited by Huggable_Teddy7
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Same  smile.png

Freakin' love Be Calm, it is - without a doubt - my favourite song from the 4-seasons minis. 

Happy 2500 pages!!!

YAY 1st win!!

Solar explained something about Hwasa not being there, anyone understand what she said?