Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Right ok, it's about damn time I popped my head in.

Hi, I've been a MooMoo since Peppermint Chocolate and I've been lurking on this thread for about 6 months (no exaggeration) I don't post much on OH, I just lurk  :megusta: . But this is the only thread I pay any attention to any more lol. 

I want to get out of my lurking habits so here I am! (I probably still won't post much though)

I've been a Kpop fan for a while now and don't really listen to much Kpop any more (only if a song grabs me). But Mamamoo is a special case.. because they are super special. Everything that dissatisfies me about Kpop is made up for with Mamamoo ^^

I don't have a bias because how am I sposed to choose?!

Also I ship Moonsun because they make it difficult not to  :hoplz: .

p.s. Happy 600 pages!

• Like 7

Thank you for the warm welcome guys! I dunno why it took me so long to post when I've been so diligently lurking here lol. I'm a super Mamamoo cheerleader on akp. I almost only comment on articles about them xD

also moonsun shipper here, but sometimes I got confused and shipped wheebyul insted  :derp:

I started out as a wheebyul shipper (especially during their piano man stages) but got converted to moonsun hehe.

Ship angel line

To be honest I ship them all with each other because they are all just too shippable but I ship moonsun most xD

The comparison threads are inevitable really, and they will almost certainly come from the trolls cosplaying as fans of either group. Best to just ignore them. People will take the bait anyway.

Also I heard RV is only performing as 3 (Wendy, Seulgi, Joy)

Yeah, I like both Mamamoo & Red Velvet (Mamamoo most tho xD) but there are so many comparisons flying around when both groups have a completely different point. Mamamoo work as a vocal unit, RV work in the SM way (vocal line, dancer line, visual line etc). There's no point in comparing them, but I know it's gonna happen anyway *sigh*. You're right, it's best to ignore these things.

I'm still excited super excited for IS2! Hungry for more Mamavelvet interactions heh.

• Like 2

QUESTION OF THE DAY: HOW DID YOU KNOW OF MAMAMOO? (

So I'd almost completely phased myself out of Kpop, only listening to artists like Zion.T, Lim Kim, Bumkey etc.

I noticed that a rookie group was doing a collab with K.Will and thought 'It has K.Will in it, it must be good' and clicked.

From then on, I was screwed.

Now, when they do collabs, i think 'it has Mamamoo in it, it must be good' xD

I always wanted groups that were good live. That harmonised, didn't rely on a backing track and didn't compromise vocals for the dance. After being into Kpop for 5 years, I'd more or less accepted that I was never gonna get that.

Mamamoo you ruined me!

I can't even watch any other Kpop groups perform live any more because I'm always disappointed that they're not as good as Mamamoo. They don't even come close.

• Like 2

151103 fancam

Even though they're having a great time on stage (all them messy ships  :hurr: ), you can tell how tired their vocals are (especially Solar D:). Please give your voices a rest soon, girls.

Fans put Moonbyul on the 'Imaginary allstar team line up for gayo daejun'. 

http://www.koreaboo.com/trending/fans-create-imaginary-star-line-gayo-daejun/

That last netizen comment though :

''Moon Star and Krystal on the same team…''

Everybody is thirsty for Moonstal   :hurr: (including Moonbyul)

So I found this on Tumblr and wanted to share it here :3

In the spoiler <3

The signs: Gay things Mamamoo has done

aries: moonbyul not being able to keep her hands off of solar for two seconds

taurus: [hwasa] “you mean ‘girl crush’? ah, it’s exactly what it sounds like. a song about having a crush on a girlâ€

gemini: ritualistic concert butt touches

cancer: butt slaps. butt touches. you name it, they can’t stop touching one another’s butts

leo: “what’s your ideal typeâ€
[moonbyul] “krystalâ€

virgo: moonbyul and solar’s matching moonsun sweaters

libra: that one time on twitter where moonbyul just randomly posted that long montage of various pics of her and solar you know the one. like them hugging and stuff captioned really generic things like “you and me, alone togetherâ€

scorpio: every single one of moonbyul’s godforsaken snapbacks. every time moonbyul wears a snapback

sagittarius: “who do you want to collaborate with?â€
[solar] “no boy groupsâ€

capricorn: every time they’ve kissed one another it’s happened too many times to count

aquarius: moonbyul aggressively complimenting solar live and lowkey implying that she’d romantically serenade her until solar is extremely flustered and slapping her to stop

pisces: [moonbyul] “when she [wheein] wears dresses in the dorm, she looks so pretty so i say ‘come here~’ and try to tackle herâ€

I'm cancer and I love butts...especially Mamamoo butts. It all fits!

• Like 1

Zico x Mamamoo would be good.  When they did that song with Basick at SMTM this year I saw the potential, they shine well with hip hop artists and the collab Zico did with Fx proves he can gel well with full groups.  At the very least one of the members should work with him.

I also want to see Mamamoo working with Taehyun from Winner or Jonghyun from Shinee both have these distinctive voices that would be a nice contrast with any of Mamamoo's vocals.  A collab I want as well is Gain and Hwasa I dont know why but this has been something In my head for a while.  My ultimate would be Zion T this would be fantastic, also rapper Loco something like this track is what I envision from them 

Oh man, I've been pining for MamamooxZion.T (preferably produced by Primary) forever. That's my dream collab.

I don't think that any of us would haha

There is always that possibility. Solar seems to be a really jealous kinda of girl, in my opinion. Byul too.

No, just found this. Please kill me LOL 

12072734_979160962140340_915765700878500

I laughed so hard my brother came in and asked me to shut up :P (it's late here lol)

tumblr_nxmfknzxh81tk8cdvo2_250.gif tumblr_nxmfknzxh81tk8cdvo1_250.gif

tumblr_nxmfknzxh81tk8cdvo3_250.gif tumblr_nxmfknzxh81tk8cdvo4_250.gif

The gifs that made me understand Moonbyul's obsession with her lol

staaaahp I can't take any more of this Krystal sexiness *fans self*

• Like 1

I know some of the other performances were posted from 151128, but I don't think Mr Ambiguous was and it's one of my favourite performances (the fanchants :ahmagah: ) so tadah:

Yeah.. I've been away for a week and just spent the last hour catching up with this thread :3

When I first got into K-pop, I was convinced that every idol group has at least one talented (whether in vocal or rap) and one useless member that makes other members look useful, so every time when I start to stan a group I always figure who's the talented and useless one first (from my perspective of course)

"She only got two lines to sing and her voice doesn't sound too good. But she's good looking I guess"

"SHE... SHE... SINGS ALL THE HIGH NOTES"

lol I always do the same thing. I thought all groups were based on this design.

Then we get those rare groups where most of the members are talented musicians.

And even rarer groups where all the members are.

I don't think there are any idol groups that are as turned on musically as Mamamoo though. They win.

BETCHHHH 'COURSE I USED IT

tumblr_nyd5w2tQgr1ugrwfmo1_250.jpg

Get ready to be slayed (although I'm not fond of the phrase "slay" at all)

DON'T

OPEN

NVM U HOE OFC YOU'D WANNA SEE IT you thirsty hoe 1.0

tumblr_nyjmwyAL0G1u6tgdko2_r1_400.gif tumblr_nyjmwyAL0G1u6tgdko3_r1_400.gif

tumblr_nyjmwyAL0G1u6tgdko4_r1_400.gif tumblr_nyjmwyAL0G1u6tgdko1_r1_400.gif

sauce

*Slayed*

I think it's your turn now~

OPEN IT!!

I SAID OPEN IT!!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!!

OK, HERE~

tumblr_nyoo21pZfM1ub2xx8o1_500.gif

Since this is a Mamamoo Thread~

tumblr_nygnn1K8D41u78jxmo1_250.gif tumblr_nygnn1K8D41u78jxmo5_250.gif tumblr_nygnn1K8D41u78jxmo6_250.gif

You're killing me here. I don't know if I can handle this level of hotness *fans self* 

Wheein is getting cuter and cuter

"What is a bias list"

- Moomoos, 2k15

So true. I went from Hwasa to Solar to Moonbyul to Wheein then back to Hwasa and now I've just given up trying to like one of them more than the others.

Mamamoo is my bias  :imstupid:

• Like 1

Is she Korean 24 or international 24, if you know what I mean?

International 24

edit: (I think?) hang on a sec... No.

23 international age (she's born the same year as me).

Woops sorry, forgot how old I was for a second there D:

Edited by Turn the Clocks
  • Like 2