• Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

OMG YES OMG MAMAMOO PIANO MAN I LOVE IT.

Can't wait to see the MV.

Is this going to be a digital single?

Oh god this song is so damn good. I love it and to wake up to this mv is the best.

Moonbyul was working it. They all looked so fabulous. I really love Wheein's long hair. It suits her a lot.

Gongchan looked really handsome to.

• Like 1

OH cool I'll be able to learn to dance. And today's live stage is perfect. I love it so much.

I see that Wheein's naughty hands are at work again  :hurr:

Piano Man on Arirang Radio's K-poppin'

I really liked the radio version of Piano Man, there's a lot less backtrack and therefore you can hear all the harmonies that they're doing.

WoW that harmony  :stare: 

Btw is there like a personal show? Like those diaries or something. I have seen show appearances but not really personal shows.

IDEK

B3xolB1CAAAs86g.jpg:orig

:imstupid:

What in the world is this... :imstupid:  They are having so much fun.

Lol at this cover:

OMG LOL They are so funny.

Shipping or without shipping the PIano Man autographed CD a good deal! :)

Not that I know of.  There are written diaries that the members do randomly and YOONGI (Mamamoo-Trans) does the translations for them. 

Ahhh okay thanks.

Unfortunately, they don't have any personal shows...

But there's some subbed videos of radio shows/backstage interviews/bts/etc on MamamooTrans if you haven't seen it already

I definitely wish that WAent would do something like that...the small glimpses we get of Mamamoo doing things like record their Love Me cover and the recent clip of them trying to come up with a name for their 'finger sync' dance was pretty interesting. They are clearly very comfortable with each other and in front of the camera. 

(skip to 3:20)

Ahhhh yes thank you. I'll be watching a few of them then.

LoL Moonbyul why you gotta make me laugh and spill my drinks...

"Piano Man" on The Show (2014.12.2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hywa6rEREvo

The quality is eh.  Hopefully we'll get a better source. 

They did the clap/beat + saying their names during Moon Byul's rap again with a slight change.  :)  I prefer the first time they did it though.  :lol:

OMG LOL I was not ready for the name breakdown. I can't anymore with this group. If they don't win the rookie of the year award then I don't know anymore.

Sure the other groups are good to but this group is to me so much better in everything.

EDIT:

OT, but the Physical Album has been released in Korea and someone posted a few pictures of what it looks like

I really want one.  :._.:

Wait that's the album but I thought it was just that typical cd case. I was planning to buy that one but now I really want that edition. Damn it I have to choose.

If you liked that one check out Music Bank.  There was a better video, but it got deleted.  I absolutely looooove this performance! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeVrt7ZbyWo

The "Piano Man" I got was a promo CD, the one they give out to broadcasting staff (TV or radio), and that was in a case.  There may be a booklet version, but I just wanted it so I didn't look at other options.  YesAsia has it too (without autograph), but I cannot tell if it's a CD or booklet form.  If I had the option of course I would have chosen the booklet version.  Regardless it's Mamamoo, so I'm happy just having it.  :)

Ahhh yes that's the one I couldn't see when it was aired. Thank you. I love the name break down.

Yes I figured. I saw on kpopmart that you could buy mamamoo piano man and that's when I also realized it was going to be different. But now my question has been answered. I'll buy it later on when I got money on my card again.

I love those MoonStar short video's. They are so adorable.

Oh, I didn't know about KPopmart.  I haven't seen the shipping yet, but so far the CD is the cheapest there.  I already have my Piano Man CD, but I'll keep this in mind for future purchases.  Just note though, the MWave autographed CD is still available here.  There's an eBay seller who I go to for autographed stuff, but if I didn't already have mine I would have gotten it from MWave.  It's the best deal I've seen. :)

My answer went to pm because it had nothing to do with MMM.

Yeah they performed in the outfits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hoCJzGPx6Y

Solar dressed as Ariana Grande, lol.

Also it turned out better than I thought. Mamamoo was still the focus of the performance. And it wasn't too cheesy/embarrassing.

Also both Mamamoo and Piano Man has been trending on MelOn for a little bit

8YcUz7S.png

dnNldBB.png

OH awesome performance. I absolutely love this.

Yoongi congrats on them following you. You are so lucky.

• Like 1

Happy 200 pages Moo Moo's

tumblr_static_ayeqgf3uulkooccg0cogcso8o.

A Real Lady starts around 1:00:00

Moonbyul singing happens right after they finish singing

Oh wow it's perfect. I hope she sings more often. But I do love her raps a lot.

Oh btw I have been wondering for a while now. From which video is your signature? It's really funny.

OHuzr made the gif and I used it in my sig so I don't know the exact video.

But if you search for fancams of Mamamoo doing Baton Touch, they do random freestyle dances during the instrumental break.

Ahhhh okay. I'll start searching then, thank you.

Okay so I have returned after trying to backtrack each day. But in the end I had to backtrack 25 pages. I almost wanted to give up but then I though. I will never know what kind of glory is in those pages. So I just backtracked and it was totally worth it.

Mamamoo's helium voices are to funny. Whee In's laugh is just perfect.

My god the performance was heaven to my ears. Start until end they slayed. Everything was so on point. I loved Whee In's outfit the best. Her hair was so damn on point. Moonbyul also, she always looks good. 

Solar cried at the first win. Which made me wanna hug her so badly. But for a rookie to come this far already is really good.

I hope they'll get the rookie of the year because they are, end of discussion.

And then a ass from my class suddenly said Moonbyul was the useless female between the goddesses. I went all hell on him. Moonbyul is like very needed in Mamamoo. She completes the whole group. So yeah I won't talk to him anymore.

All in all MAMAMOO slayed and will always slay.

• Like 2

I'm sorry that I've upset everyone. I hope nobody is pissed now.

ugh I hate people like that...saying that Mamamoo would just be fine without Moonbyul :wut:

She's pretty integral to the group. ALL of them are. A lot of Mamamoo songs scream for a proper rap part/breakdown and Moonbyul brings that element to the group. 

Also Mamamoo just debuted so to say that a member of a rookie group is useless is pretty dumb.

It would make more sense if Mamamoo was in the business for maybe 3-5+ years and someone said a member is useless.

And last time I checked, MoonByul has more talent than other popular GG members,which I will not name because they would get dragged. :imstupid:

Oh God, I feel like I wanna go all offensive and attack that person who said Moonbyul is useless. I can point out many useless members in a group, but I just hold back for the sake of peace. Why is it hard to accept that Moonbyul LOVES TO RAP, and hence she wants to be the rapper of the group?

I'd just keep in mind that as MMM gets more recognition, more people (who don't actually know anything about them) will be inclined to leave their wrong opinions about them. 

tumblr_n7hro1B50i1tvhg9go2_250.gif

Yeah .. I was about to go all berserk but then I realize that some people are just too stupid to realize how stupid they are, so I just...

SHV8mcF.gif

Pray for the remaining 99.9% of their brain capacity which hadn't been used... It's just a long way to go to be a pen-drive..

All of your reactions are so funny. It's like, if you all where in my class with me and he said that. I don't think he would have survived.

I'll explain what happened.

I wanted to watch the MMM performance but I was connected to the big screen and I asked if anybody had a problem with it. Everybody knows I love kpop. So nobody had a problem with seeing it anyways.
So then when the performance (which slayed) was over. I was so happy but then this dude in my class said: "that girl with black hair was like not needed in the performance again. Such a useless girl. Sad she brings down the group."

That moment I stopped laughing/being happy and turned to who ever said that. Figuring it was him the one that had said that multiple times. I went over to him to get some stuff straight. I was more than pissed this time because I've had it with those kind of comments coming from him. He is not even a kpop fan.

He sits next to me a lot. So he see a lot of kpop video's.

When I would watch MMM he sees it and then says those kind of stuff. But only like. What is the black hair girl in the video for?.

At first I ignored his ignorant ass. Because why put energy into him. But I've had it and then went all berserk. I'm known for the nice girl and silent girl in the class but when I became like that. Everybody was pretty shocked. Even he was scared for a second.

He also said all boy groups should burn in hell. So he actually can't be taken serious because he likes if people suffer.

I hope he will keep his comments to himself.

Again apology for upsetting you all. Moonbyul is like the first MMM member that I loved and she just can't be missed. She completes the whole group and will continue to do so. She really works hard. Sad that people don't see that.

^

AGREEEEE MOONBYUL IS THE QUEEN..........and first I did ignore. Now I have said what I wanted to and I'll ignore again.

Oh, I don't think people are completely responding to what you said . If you go to the netizenbuzz thread on Mamamoo's performance there's someone hating on Moonbyul for being useless too.

I guess people who want to hate can't find anything, so they think Moonbyul is the easy target???? It doesn't make sense, but some people need to find something to hate on.

Really ugh what a stupid hoe......It's sad that they pick Moonbyul as the easy target. Moonbyullie is such a cutie pie and is super talented. Ugh I don't get why hate comments have to exist. Why are they wasting that time on a  group they don't like when they clearly can spend that kind of time on loving their group.

Can't we just all live in peace and ignore each other.

But in the end their comments aren't going to change the fact that she is talented and needed in the group.

Yeah, I totally support a female rap album compilation and I can definitely see Moon Byul in this project. It seems like the competition is for newcomers and not veterans like Yoon Mi Rae or E.Via. I wonder where female rappers like CL or Miryo fit in, since they're anything but newcomers. If it's for newcomers then I'd like to see Sonamoo's New Sun, and one of the Delight rappers (don't know her name).

Is it either Yeondu or Taehee? I think Nada would be interesting to see on that show to. She didnt get far in show me the money 3 though.

I would love to see Moonbyul on that show. It would be really interesting. I think she could come very far.

Also I would love a otp badge to. For each mmmotp badge. You do need 3 keepers and 3/4 supporters. But I think we'll manage that. Plus the rules are flexible. Though we do have to get pictures where the girls are visible and recognizable.

Not sure, but it's the first rapper from :38...

From Wa$$up? I believe she writes and is involved in the productions so she's suited for the competition.

Yeah. I think New Sun has one of the best female rap voices in KPop. I can see her doing solo projects.

Yes Nada from Wa$$up. She wrote all the rap lyrics of showtime album and she wrote other stuff to.

Sadly the song isn't available. Could yoi give me the song name?

Nada is talented. :)

Yup! Delight "Intro (We Are The Delight)". It's from their 2nd mini album "School Bell Ring Ring Ring".

Ahhhh that song. The rapper is called Yeondu. Though she is also one of the main vocalist. If they didnt change that. She is the one with greenish hair in Mega Yak. The one who screams.

• Like 1

Awwww such a adorable picture of Whee In  :chu: 

Ok everyone, I'm very excited to release my interview with MAMAMOO!

Hope you all like it!  Mamamoo and staff were absolutely awesome to work with throughout the entire process, and we are SO grateful to them for granting us this interview in the first place!  Feel free to share the link around, tweet it, embed it, etc!  Support Mamamoo, and if this gets a lot of views, I'm sure Mamamoo would consider coming back on the MRJKPOP channel in the future!  :D

For the people who helped give me questions to ask Mamamoo, I hope you liked the info we got, and maybe you'll hear your question or a similar one answered! :)

OMG Love this interview so much. They are so funny. I can't even say my favorite part  in the interview. The whole interview was my favorite part. Though I couldn't stop laughing at the night life in Hong Kong part or the tv bill. 

Thank you for making this happen.

Virtual-Hug.gif

Wait that reminds me. Didn't they wanted go to Australia or something? I remember that in one interview they where talking about Australia and something about kangaroos/koala's.

Thank you for translation. I just love Moonbyul and Solar couple. This was just to funny.

I actually joined it to increase the number of member lol. I just followed the guideline provided by fansite. But I couldn't read korean and there was absolutely no english word I could find there except schedule, news, twitter, facebook, link. Yoongi probably know how to navigate in the fancafe, I was a complete noob as well.

tumblr_ndihp6hxBW1sy8x5ho3_250.gif  <---My reaction when I first logged in. I could just laugh ridiculously seeing those hanguls

My reaction exactly. Like going in and then slowly moves out. But yeah if someone where to sit next to me and give me a full on explanation on fancafe. I would have actually gotten some parts.

Fancafe is so confusing if you are international lol.

Someone asked about a foreigner section so international fans could connect, but I don't know if WAEnt plans on ever doing that.

But here is a guide to the fancafe:

HVWp7t7.png

Highlighted Sections are based on what level you need to be to actually view posts in them.

New Posts - Click to review the latest posts (does not include Daily Memo and Attendance Check Sessions

Updated Schedule - WAEnt updates this schedule the most frequently. That latest month will usually have a date tagged at the end signifying when it was last updated.

Level Up Application - When you first sign up before you can really see anything you have to apply in this section so the WAEnt mods can level you up to Level 1. Mamamoo-Intl Tutorial is here.

To.MAMAMOO (Fan Letters) - You can write letters to Mamamoo here. They do read them but may not always respond because there are a lot of letters being posted there daily. You can tag letters to an individual member or to the whole group.

MMM.Diary - Where members of Mamamoo write longer posts which can include photos, video, audio clips, etc. 

Attendance Check - After you are leveled up to Level 1, you will basically be automatically leveled up if you actively post something daily. The Attendance Check is a good section to post in because you don't really have to say much. You can post something like ì¶œì„ or ã…Šã…Š.

Daily Memos - Members of Mamamoo are most active here. This is where people can write short messages (limit 300 characters) and post pictures and gifs (500kb limit). You can reply to other messages but each message has a limit of 99 replies allowed. Currently Moonbyul is posting about wanting to eat and now folks are spamming with food pictures /o\. Also at certain times corresponding to each members birthdays (Solar - 2.21, Moonbyul - 12.22, Whee In - 4.17, Hwa Sa - 7.23) it's that member's time and people usually post things like 솔ë¼ì‹œ (Solar Time) and photos of that members. If you see +(number) that means the number of minutes after the actual time they posted. More info from Mamamoo Trans. If you ever want to post in Daily Memos, that's a good way to start. 

Message Board - Where you can write longer posts as fans. Mamamoo members almost never post here, so a lot of projects and stuff like fanmade merchandise gets posted here a lot. But you can basically write anything you want. 

Untranslated 4th section - Basically a place where people can share sns information

Fan Reviews - You can read or post a fan review of events like fansigns/meetings, music show recordings, etc. 

Bottom three sections are self explanatory. Not sure why you need to be level 2 to view fanart, but you do. And no, you are not allowed to post fanfiction in that section. There's a separate fancafe (it's unofficial) for that now (http://cafe.daum.net/mamamoofanfic)

Ahhhhh thank you.

Guys so a upcoming rookie duo has covered.............*drum rolls*

Piano Man (though they did make the song a little different. On their own twist so to speak) It's really nice to listen to. I hope you guys like it.

• Like 4