• Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Chances are they've been cleared of fractures in hospital so they've been affected it's most likely soft tissue such as muscle spasms. Even muscle spasms shouldn't be treated lightly but maybe not dancing was their way of getting around the problem.

On a lighter note what show or variety would be best to watch to get to know them?

Edited by silverlining

http://onehallyu.com/forum/17-forum-games/

Here you go!

Go to their youtube channel and watch ALL their Mamamoo TV episodes. They're hilarious. After that, you might as well watch their Showtime with GFriend, since that just recently wrapped up. 

You can find English subs for all of them here http://www.mamamoo-trans.com/on their video index. Plenty of links to their other varieties as well. 

If you want to know their talents, then just watch them on Immortal Song 2. Also in the video index and easily found on youtube.

this would include variety shores that they've appeared in right? The little clips of their archery not only showed off different skills but was comedy gold.

Just watched their first IS2 performance  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: the harmonies were perfect  :lub:  :lub:  :lub:

• Like 3

Their performance will only get better from there :chu:

Their second performance was even better and third one was pretty good. I can believe IS2 has invited them to perform there so much. I don't watch the show regularly so I just assumed idols would only perform there maybe one or twice a year.

Edit: when did moonbyul get so greasy? I'm going through the translated videos and so far around feb 2015 and there is not a trace of moonbyul so far.

Edited by silverlining

I wonder what kind of guest role Moon Byul will have on the korean version of entourage. I hope her acting is less cheesy than start love which I just finished watching  :happy:

Forgot to quote ya... in the original entourage any celebrities and singers played exagerrated versions of themselves so id love if it was like lee seunggi in the producers.... either so OTT in line with his image or a complete 180 (praying for ladykiller byul or man hungry byul lol). But either way im excited

I'd like to have ladykiller and man hungry byul, need to get to get everyone on board  :stud:

I am so okay with this! And conservatively dressed hwasa that never famces to work.... bwahahaha im so excited tho because i know mamamoo are so good natured so they will more than likely do any role with a good sense of humour too.

Ladykiller byul ftw tho

greasy ladykiller is what got me on board... 

I watched piano man back when it was released and even back then Moonbyul stood out to me but they had so few songs at the time I just went back to my usual groups. 2014 was a dark kpop year for me. 

side note I just realised I used to see you in Momo's thread.

Sometimes group covers become generic and forgettable in the mass of albums that get released.

I watched their weekly idol episodes last night and they were both hilarious. I can't believe it escaped me just how funny and out there these four are.

Edited by silverlining

I've had piano man stuck in my head at work todays in a row now, and I really don't mind it  :happy:

Is it just me but when ever I hear the start of Um Oh Ah Yeah I think it's going to be an APink song?

I'm watching their IS performances and they keep topping themselves. Do they ever win an episode?

THEIR NEW HAIR IS FREAKIN GORGEOUS.CvH8PVqWAAA2xVo.jpg

they did, once. it was their latest appearance on IS, Blissful Confession iirc.

The colouring of all their hair looks good. But it's been over two years since they've debuted, it's time to start this hash tag #freemoonbyulsforehead 

Oh, good. I was starting to wonder if they'd ever win. I know the show is more about exposing their talents but you see see how much they want to win every single time they go on. 

So went looking for Moonbyul singing ad libs just to see what her singing is really like, didn't find what I wanted. But instead found these

Are there anymore of these types of things? They're so funny yet so damn serious just before and after all these random deviations during performances. 

• Like 1

Dying at work realising that I have a girl crush type that Moonbyul fits perfectly O.O

"Why put on pants? Wearing this much is enough.

Everything that needs to be covered is covered up anyway."

#IconicLyrics

Digging up a super old post, but when is Hwa Sa going to pen more iconic and legendary lyrics.
  • Like 1

Only starting to watch Solar on WGM, my face hurts from smiling and laughing so much. 

tumblr_ofimvh45ZK1v037i9o9_540.jpg

tumblr_ofimvh45ZK1v037i9o5_540.jpg

tumblr_ofimvh45ZK1v037i9o6_540.jpg

:lub:

tumblr_ofimvh45ZK1v037i9o3_540.jpg

tumblr_ofimvh45ZK1v037i9o9_540.jpg

tumblr_ofimvh45ZK1v037i9o1_540.jpg

tumblr_ofimvh45ZK1v037i9o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ofimvh45ZK1v037i9o4_500.jpg

tumblr_ofimvh45ZK1v037i9o7_540.jpg

tumblr_ofimvh45ZK1v037i9o10_540.jpg

Press pics from the Busan One Asia Festival [/size]found on mmm-smukk18.tumblr

Everything about their styling and hair is on point. I'd love to trade my hair in for Wheein's or Moonbyul's.

When I first saw the green kit kat I thought they were out of no where going to debut in Japan.

Sounds like an interesting theme.

The teaser looks amazing. I'd love to seen hwasa and moonbyul do their version. I'm expecting it to be sexy for some reason, maybe because of the way they acted at the fan meeting.

Watching the mamamoo wgm special was the best thing ever. The other three were practically like that drawing where they're forcing two other people to kiss and make contact with each other.

I also low key want moonbyul's shoe collection.

I'd love to have a spiced up version of Emotion, which is currently may jam in the car.

Need teasers in HQ, they look so feeling good.

Recently moonbyul's face reminds me of Jessica.

Welcome to new member and lurker who comes out from their hiding place! Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

-

Anyway.

Since Mamamoo has been consistently keeping their retro sound for their title tracks, which era AND genre do you think Mamamoo will take this time?

I think they're going for 80's concept with the vibe that they dresses and suits are giving off. I could see them doing a cross of old school R&B with motown elements thrown in.

EDIT: I'd love for something with a cool bass thing going on in the background like New York.

Edited by silverlining

same but a part of me feels maybe a return to sultry jazz? i dont mind a 80s synthpop sound similar to groups like spandau ballet etc..... either way... slayage ahoy

Every time I listen to New York I feel like a part of childhood is awakened. It honestly reminds of early 90's sesame street closing credit music, I really don't mean it as a bad thing. But I'd like maybe something more 80's/90's jazz sounds where I think saxophones were a bit more popular than trumpets. 

Edited by silverlining