• Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

long time no see folks

faqxLfU.png

Edited by ☾vroomvroomilikethat✭
  • Like 1

(dropping by just to say that i cackled at 'recycled bin world' harharplz.png never seen a more accurate name harharplz.png )

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

ohmaagadd ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png

• Like 6

Kyaaa I'm getting married this year-end, would be a dream come true if mamamoo comes but I don't think they do overseas wedding performances rlytearpls.png

omgg holy shtt that's huge news congratulations!! ahmagahplz.png rlytearpls.png  (idt i can fancy the fantasy of meeting mamamoo in this same way any time soon loll)

since they're still heavily based in korea why not have a trip there for the time of your life in all meanings of the phrase hurrplz.png ahmagahplz.png

oh no it's still too early in the morning for me for this

405337568901726209.png?v=1

our baby maknaes are both so strong and independent, but they're still the youngest and i hope they do rely on their members from time to time when they need to take a rest and be doted on too

405337568901726209.png?v=1

omo rlytearpls.png

• Like 4

i was just about to post this video lol! laugh.png

(also yamachan i'm kinda flattered that you took the term 'it girl' i coined half as a joke in a thread about hwasa and brought it to a whole new level harharplz.png  i love it!) ahmagahplz.png

i just wanna say that i need that full pre-debut wheebyul dance practice darn it

402867847950237698.png?v=1

chances of them ever doing something like that again in the future is probably close to naught at this point so can rbw at least relief my suffering by releasing that video they've been cooking up for years

oohh la.gif la.gif

i'm so curious what kind of performance solar has in store for us la.gif

and considering the fact that this show will take place 1 full year after kbs's half year special show last year on the 30th june 2017, the exact date when mamamoo officially #shook me and made me fall hard and fast for their charms (i actually saw them perform by accident bc they came on screen right after another group i was watching loll) which intrigued me to find out more about them, it'll also be sth like my first anniversary of becoming a moomoo as well rlytearpls.png

it's been a crazy and fun ride and there was not a single moment that made me regret falling down this rabbit hole rlytearpls.png with almost a decade of staying in kpop and getting to know all types of groups, i'm not exaggerating when i say that i was shook to the core when i finally found that special group for me - that fateful moment of realising i've met the one group i didn't know i've been missing out my whole life and being able to fully stan a whole group was a foreign and very special feeling that i'll keep in my heart forever rlytearpls.png  

our girls have a very bright future ahead of them and their only way is up from here, and as a hardcore moomoo i cannot be any prouder and happier for them rlytearpls.png all hail our radish queens who deserve all the love and support in this world ahmagahplz.png

• Like 9

omg we have another cf incoming la.gif la.gif

rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png

Dg10p7GUcAEK15m.jpg

and preview for happy together aired on the 5th of july ahmagahplz.png

also, they're about to perform on music bank soon rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png

Dg1_CKGVMAIAFXk.jpg

• Like 3

LOOK AT THE IRIS IN HER EYE GUYS

Dg8n0JHVQAI93s3.jpg:large

looks like that's gonna be the logo for our next album??

*oop madamevastra beat me to it ^^;

• Like 1

more news about rainy season rlytearpls.png

you know when this song's title was revealed yesterday along with the teaser pic, my mind immediately drew some kind of flashbacks to heize's smash hit you, clouds, rain released around the same time last year.  evidently korea is quite perceptive to the seasons, and i think a song with a title like rainy season is perfect for their summer which is known for  its duality with both the heat as well as the rain, as a nice contrast to the usual fun, bright and colourful vibe we usually expect from a summer song.  i'm so curious and can't wait for it rlytearpls.png

• Like 2

407618458872971264.png?v=1407618458872971264.png?v=1407618458872971264.png?v=1

and to think we're not even half way through this blessed year as a mamamoo fan; i told y'all their only way is up from here just a few days ago didn't i!

407618458872971264.png?v=1

• Like 1

speaking of summer war 2015 2.0, you know the other day i was watching a kbs show (iirc it was 2d1n) and they were playing some sort of game where the players have to come up with songs in a given theme.  imagine how surprised i was when i heard some comedian guy shout 'MAMAMOO UM OH AH YEH' out of no where as an answer for a round laugh.png

i can't remember if there was any other recent idol song that was mentioned in that game; most songs they answered were all released a long time ago by veterans and non-idol singers.  again, he's a comedian, so he's involved in show biz but not idol-related, and that show was just aired in 2018, so 3 years since the song was released. 

i've said this before in a thread outside, but basically, um oh ah yeh really is that song in terms of impact and relevance in sk and managed to reach such a broad audience of all walks of life and not just inside the idol-sphere.  i-fans tend to gloss over it when talking about hit songs; its numbers might pale in comparison to some and might not look that impressive on the surface, but the reality is it was such a big hit and truly what put mamamoo's name on the map and launched them into stardom and got their name out there.  its lasting impact is so huge that even to this day it still sticks to people's minds - even those who are completely oblivious to the idol business.  there's a reason it's the song that's been on the roster of every single concert and festival mamamoo has appeared on ever since then.

bring on summer war of 2018; i'm ready and more excited than ever la.gif  i'm sure we'll all be blown away, once again, by the quality that they have consistently served us with since even before their debut superheroh.png

rlytearpls.png QRLGYBO.png

Edit:

PLEASE tell me we're not about to have another controversy.................

no, i've checked and that's called ferronniere; it's a style of wearing jewellery accessories and i dare anyone challenge that, i dare them

• Like 2

do you think ppl will call out mmm again for that yellow dot on her forehead?  

nvm, someone answered

It's an accessory so I hope nothing bad happens.

yea that's not a dot on her forehead, it's a whole headpiece (notice the light-coloured 'string' holding the ornament in the centre and goes into her hair) so i dare anyone say anything this time

(i'm sorry but they were obviously shot in front of a screen bc that background is not real and the edit is truly in the spirit of 'graphics design is my passion' and i'm laughing lol laugh.png they're still looking good tho) ahmagahplz.png