Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Mamamoo's interview for Pretz's commercial!

Already made @0:35 my DP  :happy: + Solar @0:44 is adorable ahah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBdhMMfqsEY

They are so adorable I don't even know how to deal. 

Also, hello everyone! I've been on and off the kpop fandom since 2010 but Mamamoo brought me back for good. I'm obsessed.  :raep:

• Like 1

wheesa drink session and promised friendship tattoos!

CkSev9mXEAE7AEg.jpg

CkSC1B6VEAItFV4.jpg

CkSOgi9UgAAsj2a.jpg

They are so adorable :ahmagah:

Welcome my friend !

1465237211-0c3737f554e44db647d020bba2fb7

Thank you! :rlytearpls:

Some interesting speculation that was kindly posted on the fancafe by ì²­ì²­ë¬´ë¬´ so that i-moomoos could read what's been a hot subject amongst k-moomoos

"For those of you foreign MooMoos who are unaware, I thought I would pop over here and share some thoughts and theories that's being going around a lot between K-Moomoos.

Basically, all the moomoos at the fancafe are speculating that the recent flood of wheein posts have been spoilers for some sort of release. In the recent instagram pictures of wheein, there has been common links such as leaf or nature (plus some very suspicious sounding hastags) and in hwasa's fancafe memo, she also posted a picture standing next to a tree holding a leaf or something. 

We're expecting either wheein solo song or two young girl unit song. Or they might all be red herrings and it might be moonbyul solo? Since she promised a present to the moomoos at the fancafe. Or even spoiler for mamamoo's next comeback?! I mean, it's not rare for a group to have a fast comeback. At least at the dream concert performance of you're the best, the song was remixed and we're thinking this is a spoiler for their next release. (Last year, they gave a spoiler for their song Cat fight during their Um Oh Ah Yeh stage. Also, during their mr ambiguous era, hwasa spoiled their piano man song doing the finger sync dance during a concert.)

Of course, it might just all be coincidences, wheein just felt like updating the fans with pictures and it's all just our wishful thinking. But i definitely feel that there is something fishy going on. After all, mamamoo constantly gives out spoilers whether it be through pictures, videos or performances. 

Right now, everything is kind of suspicious to us lol. But i really hope that this is all hinting towards something. 

If not then oh well. Then we can just be happy that mamamoo is just fanservice queens. Since nothing is confirmed, we can only wait to see if anything comes out of it. For the time being, I'm going to be suspicious whilst enjoying the updates."

very interesting  :raep:

Ugh this got me so hyped rn :rlytearpls: i really hope it's a hint to something 2youngGirls would destroy me 

I'm so happy k-moomoos shared this with i-moomoos!

Milk CFâ¤â¤â¤

New CF of Mamamoo

#MamaCow

7d845f1a48ab00bfd570f9c87396f768.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

They all look so good!  :rlytearpls:  Moonbyul tho  :ahmagah:

Audio Suran (수란) - DDANG (땡땡땡) (Feat. Hwa Sa of MAMAMOO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmR3uAWpnwI

I think I need to get used to her voice? But the song is catchy and is on my head since I first listened to it. Hwasa's part is awesome tho

Is it creepy to say that I wanna touch Moon's hair? :derp:

ITS HAPPENING!!!

Cky8TNmUUAQob8G.jpg

:rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :la: :la: :la: :la: :la: :la: :la: :la:

I'm so happy and so proud of them!

That made my day I wanna cry lol. So proud and happy for them. :D You feel me, fellow moomoos? [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

I know exactly how you feel!!! :rlytearpls:

I hope some K-MooMoos will be very generous in setting up a streaming channel. It doesn't matter if I can't watch them perform. As long as I can listen to the songs, the fanchants, everything, that would be enough. :rlytearpls:

It would be amazing! I think by now they know they have a solid international fanbase???? I mean, it would be great if i-moomoos could actually get to see it somehow. Here's hoping. Either way, though, I'm really happy (and jealous yes) for everyone that will get to see them.

I think there will be some international fans that will attend the concert. But those who can't, like me, can only hope from streaming and fancams to see the concert.

Yes, having streams available was what I meant by having a way to watch it too :)

Trending girl group MAMAMOO are holding their first solo concert just two years after their debut!

The concert will be held from August 13 to 14 at the Olympic Hall in the Seoul Olympic Park. It is creatively titled “2016 MAMAMOO Concert – The Moosical.â€

MAMAMOO has gained attention from their debut in 2014 with their powerful vocals and flamboyant performances. The title of the concert refers to their ability to make their fans feel like they’re at a musical.

With only two years between their debut and their concert, they hold the record for the shortest time among girl groups to get their own solo concert. The concert will hold more than 3000 seats.

Tickets go on sale on June 20 at Interpark for their fanclub and June 22 for the rest of the public.

cr: soompi

:rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:

OMG I HAVE A BADGE NOW :rlytearpls: :ahmagah:

• Like 1

CONGRATS BABE  :chu:

Thank you!

I'm really emotional right now?????????? I love this group and this thread and since I made an account here this is the first time I'm actually active and everyone is so nice so lol i don't know, thank you :chu:  btw i'm backtracking this thread and i'm loving everyone's reactions and everything. i'm currently on page 289 lol

• Like 1

tumblr_o8p0ghGCcz1v8ku37o1_500.gif

tumblr_o8p0buZGHC1v8ku37o1_500.gif

tumblr_o8p0ekPcTB1v8ku37o1_500.gif

tumblr_o8p0fdvLaK1v8ku37o1_500.gif

oh my god :ahmagah:  how are they so beautiful tho? :omg:

• Like 4

Same colours

CkzcB1XUoAE5ISk.jpg

CkzcB1xUYAIG26n.jpg

I was just noticing that and ugh how far they've come :rlytearpls: :raep:

eEa4bxP.gifjIcaoUv.gifWJ9jrdh.gif7rf7UF2.gif

DP's for all  :la:  :la:

however I cant decide who to put so I'm combining them all  :hoplz:

Can I use the Wheein one? :rlytearpls:

IM SOO PROUD TO MAMAMOO 1ST EVER SOLO CONCERT 

‪#‎MOOSICAL‬ OMG T.T

IM STAN THEM SOO RIGHT

13418917_10205056515051720_3580751493711

13423766_10205056515251725_5758440367088

13394183_10205056515411729_4069637053556

Omg this legit made me teary????? I'm so proud of them. They worked so hard.

Can we actually? I'm in for putting in a lot of time and effort to help if necessary, just let me know who to contact. I'm being 100% serious.

Same. I've done some crazy travelling to go see my fave's concerts but a flight from Brazil to Korea is not gonna happen anytime soon :._.:  I really wish we could do something.

I'd get in on this too  :rlytearpls: I hope we can organize something for their concert 

ofc u can babe  :chu:

Thank you ~♥

I just DM'ed Lene on twitter since that's the best idea I have right now to get something going, hopefully I get a response from her about how we can help make it special.

This is really exciting tbh!

• Like 1

No biggie lmao it probably has to do with the fact that my internet is really bad at this time of night. It always starts going haywire about now, probably because they don't expect anyone to be awake and furiously typing on forums at 3:30am. Oh well 

Anyway, 

I know, I'm super excited too. I haven't gotten super involved in anything yet bc I decided to actually become involved in the fandom pretty recently, so I want to actually play a significant role in something. I wrote a support letter for Kcon, but ya know, I'd like to help out even more. 

Yeah, I get it! It's the first time I actually think about getting so involved in anything kpop related even tho I've been on & off the community since 2010. They've worked (and are working) so hard for this and they are so genuine in their love for music and for what they do and how much they care about their fans as well. I guess I just want to show them that they are really loved everywhere. A friendly reminder. We may not be phisically there but we would if we could so we'll be present the only way we can and sending lots of love and great energy.

It would be really cool if there was some way we could show them the extent of where their music reaches. Like somehow let them know that they have people who hardcore support them from as far away as a small town in Texas (where I am) and Brazil (where you are), as well as so many other places around the globe. 

Omg yes! i think they'd be very happy and touched :rlytearpls:

hello everyone, i barely slept and since the fan project was the last thing i remember thinking about i guess it's the reason i kind of dreamt about it????? anyway, it was very vague but we did something for them and we also gave them a board (not too big (?)) like that world map pin, you know? usually people use it to pin the countries they've visited. we gave it to them with a lot of places pinned because of their international fanbase.

i don't know, it came up to me like that but it could (and should, of course) have some improvements. it's just an idea.

• Like 2

I like it a lot actually. It may be kind of hard to give them a full physical board of pins (I don't know for sure, I'm a beginner in all of this stuff), but it would be really cool if we could take that idea and run with it. 

Also idk if you saw above, Lene got back to me and said to wait until after Kcon NY for information about the fan project they're planning. So imo we should wait until after they announce what they already have in the works and see if we want to do anything in addition to it, or if what they're planning already conveys all of the sentiments that we want to in our project. 

The boost they've gotten from the Moosical announcement is insane. Unless you had predicted a solo concert announcement, there's no way you could've expected to account for it. I'm super happy that they continue to grow so quickly, and I wouldn't be surprised based on these rates if they end up hitting 77,777 by the end of this month. Of course I haven't done any legit analysis on it, that's just based off math I did in my head, but yeah. 

Yeah, after thinking about it I thought maybe not a pin board because idk i'm personally scared of getting hurt on that thing lol but I read your comment and I also think it's best if we wait a little to see how it'll go. I just had the idea and thought I should share so I wouldn't forget it :smile:  i'm super hyped.

:ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

Our girls are making history! Also, the name Moosical is fantastic. I really wish I could be there but unfortunately I don't have the time or money right now  :rlytearpls:

I love the simplicity of this, it's just their faces with makeup and hats. I also love the mix of black and white and color like their Mr. Ambiguous MV (and also the same colors). Mamamoo is a group that really takes pride in the small details and I love it  :chu:

I think that Mamamoo works really hard to be close to their fans and have an intimate, close knit feel to them, like a family. Their image is very friendly girls next door and that's the way they naturally are (and their attitudes are very casual and relaxed). They also seem unaffected by the fame in a way; they're still incredibly dorky and crazy, ever since the very beginning.Especially for people who have been here since the very, very, very beginning, it's very clear that they're genuinely sweet dorks and that doesn't seem to ever change. SO it's their unchanging fun, casual nature and their efforts to be personal with the fans. That's my two cents here.

oh my god, everything about this is spot on, i completely agree. and the fact that they seem unaffected by the fame and are just as dorky as they were in the beginning and really close to the fans i think it's because probably fame wasn't their main goal anyway, i mean, i think one might think it'd be awesome to become a very famous idol group but you can tell they genuinely love music and feel it on a really deep level and by their performances on stage and even studio you can hear, see and feel that they want to spread that love, if that makes sense. they want to share that with the fans and make people feel things through music. i may be way off but that's what i feel whenever i listen to their songs or watch them perform and it's one of the many things that made me fall hard for them. they care.

Imagine that one holy day when Mamamoo will annonce a world tour....

tumblr_lvb6x7dl6D1qguinx.gif~c200

i'm afraid my heart will not handle it but i'm ready

CeHlvJ7WwAAqAA5.jpg:large

Cheer up and laugh

that salsa dancing tho lol they are adorable

• Like 1

Hwasa getting lots of love makes my heart so happy.  :rlytearpls:

A slight increase in male attendance compared to Moo Party but lol  :hurr:

Girl Crush, amazing  :hurr:

LATEST POST BY TO HEAVEN

MOONBYUL

i posted 

ok i understand ^^

OMG IT'S SO GOOD! they keep getting better and better i'm so proud i really love moonbyul's flow ugh my rap goddess!