• Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Okay, this is the last one, I promise.

laugh.png laugh.png

Just casually dropping this this edit

ec022b3b0a251675fbcb91f63e91ff7c.jpg

Why are moomoo edits so hilarious? Ctto.

Sent from my FL02 using OneHallyu mobile app

ahahaha laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png  this is the first time i see an idol group trolled by their own fandom hurrplz.png

i love purple rlytearpls.png  but this teaser has a totally different feels from previous teaser... maybe two mvs?

moomoos are creative and have outstanding sense of humor harharplz.png  i can't wait any longer, the teasers are awesome

this is the most colourful mv kpop has ever had ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png  they even included white in it laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png

has Aze Gag become viral yet? i always lol so hard seeing Wheein's part at 02:27 - 02:28 harharplz.png harharplz.png harharplz.png

yeayyy just in time for the talk of variety, could you guys please recommend me a very funny variety show with MAMAMOO in it??? please give me the name and the episode, i want to download it cause i'm really bored rn

how bout their knowing bros episode?

Edited by grinningskull

any one of their weekly idol appearances, really. Their amigo TV appearance. and all their mmmtv episodes.

index of their body of work, eng subbed if you're not familiar with it

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ck-dPOKb301Z74-5GqV2Ey5F4QS4F7kAw7g4zr5qsgU/edit#gid=399025147

links to everything i mentioned are close to the top

thank you chuplz.png chuplz.png

DAMN I JUST REALIZED YOU SHARE ME THE VIDS THROUGH GOOGLE DRIVE OH THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH rlytearpls.png ahmagahplz.png chuplz.png chuplz.png

Edited by grinningskull

last night i binge-watched MAMAMOO’s Weekly Idol episodes, OMG it’s really good for my health  harharplz.png harharplz.png  Wheein’s ‘open the don don don gate’ and cleohwatra and wheein’s make-up show and moonbyul praying to heaven for high notes and hwasa’s sexy cleaning performance and wheein’s 3-verse poems and the random play dance turns into a mess and solar’s exaggerated facial expressions LMAO laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png  omg i forgot the details of things that made me laugh. definitely need to rewatch them at least five times, i’ll do that when i’m home (i’m at work rn). I was using earphones the whole time and laughing like crazy and my mom was like ‘wtf is wrong with you?’ laugh.png

oh gosh, what’s not to love about them, really? rlytearpls.png  charisma, stage presence, talent, visual, even variety skills, they HAVE IT ALL!!!! always been a fan of their music and performance but never bothered to check their variety shows before... how i was stupid rlytearpls.png

i'll stan them properly from now on

• Like 4

Hei nice to see someone slowly converted into a fan. Reminiscing myself once upon a time, good time lol

I see you've fallen down the rabbit hole! Welcome!

ikr rlytearpls.png  i got my badge too yes yes yess imhappyplz.png imhappyplz.png

• Like 2

welcome to the fold! we're not all that loud here, but we spazz together when we can. watch more! you're guaranteed to be entertained no matter what. like i said, their mmmtv episodes are worth watching.

i'll watch imhappyplz.png  your Mamamoo Trans Index is now my Bible ahmagahplz.png

• Like 2

i don't think i'm ready for Party People if there are tears involved

• Like 2

Just realize tommorow will be the day for their Blue Dragon Award performance.. cant wait!

really? whoa, i hope there'll be another legendary perf like last time, can't believe a year has passed since Decalcomanie 

guysguysguys, did Moonbyul and Solar really see a ghost that looks like Hwasa in their dorm????? omo that was so scary amgplz.png amgplz.png  i'm watching their Knowing Bros episode rn

True story hurrplz.png

But they still remember their times in their old dormitory very fondly.

Freaky occurrence though. And they said weird stuff happened in the dorm often.

I'd be bothered more by the roaches than the ghost.

Lol yes. They had several occasions actually. And interestingly the ghost was always Hwasa [emoji23] [emoji23]

d4a2289db9954664a2685cdded8b456c.jpg

OMG lol why it has to be Hwasa tho harharplz.png harharplz.png harharplz.png  there are roaches too?? what's with these idol trainee dorms idontthinksobetchplz.png  

From an imaginary Hwasa ghost to real Hwasa pretending to be a ghost.

laugh.png

HAHA laugh.png i vote for MMM doing horror concept imhappyplz.png

Edited by grinningskull

OMG i just saw the teaser pics IM SO READY FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE COMING BACK!!!!!!! Wheein, my baby, she looks gorgeous. Fairytale concept is such a blessing to this cruel world TT

MAMAMOO @ 2017 KBS Daechukje Red Carpet

Thank you stylist-nim, they look amazing, even when they're being extra as heck.

0002741107_001_20171229183950648.jpeg?ty

0000808016_001_20171229183102675.jpg?typ

DSNGZZkVoAAtc_I.jpg

DSNFIYZUQAAVR6j.jpg

And the journalists freakin' love Hwasa, I found a lot of her solo pics today :lol:

Hwasa

DSNFH13UMAA9f9S.jpg

DSNF3_-VQAA6X4y.jpg

DSNGaKYUQAEVfvc.jpg

DSNFG3TUQAAA8mc.jpg

Solar

DSNF3FRVAAAXzqZ.jpg

girlies looking amazing. i don't blame those poor journalists, Hwasa did look amazing.

sigh, i hate using OH on mobile

Edited by grinningskull
  • Like 1

Yeah man, and apparently red, blue, white and yellow are the only colors you need to create all other colours when you paint.

now that's what i call genius. Brilliant.

Having them laying on the floor singing the intro for piano men is like the most sensxual thing EVAH!

I need to go to church after that

megustabishieplz.png

don't worry, 'paint me' will cleanse all your sins and acnes at first listen

• Like 2

Okay, but guys, imagine if we get this live with a FULL ORCHESTRA???? I may actually expire.

oh god, RBW MAKE THIS HAPPEN JUSEYO!!!!

• Like 2

i need moOAAARRR MOONBYUL SINGING IN MY LIFE AND I NEED THE WORLD TO KNOW THIS BLESSING!!!!! WHY DID YOU MAKE HER A RAPPER, RBW?? WHYYYYY?????